If the Premier League isn't the best league in the world, which is and why?

If the Premier League isn't the best league in the world, which is and why?

The championship

in terms of how even it is sure
in terms of average strength you only need to see the UEFA country coefficients

>even
>italianmanagerwinslol

true dat
Mazzari next year

no

The Justice League

La Liga, because it has better teams, better players, better scouting, better player development, better playstyles, better stories, better atmospheres, and better weather.

Proofs?

MLS

>better stories
that's the most american sports comment I've ever read

>better atmospheres
nah man that's the bundesliga, virtually every single match in the league has a great atmosphere, the stadiums are always full of supporters from both sides and there's always a bunch of ultras singing songs and waving huge flags
It's honestly one of the reasons why it's my favorite league to watch despite >bayerwinslol

That would be La Liga based on the UEFA coefficients. Now you can have the best league regarding a specific criteria depending on what's important to you:
>most dramatic
PL
>has the strongest teams
La Liga
>best atmosphere
Bundesliga
>most parity
Brasileirao

yes

>la liga is better today because of meme cups won 15 years ago

I would say that you should judge a league based on it's average attendance figures

by which I mean the average percentage filled each stadium is through a season

Primera B Metropolitana Argentina.

The only way to compare objectively is european competition.

In thos games Spanish teams dominate English teams and it's not even close.

Then the english like to twist their brain saying the 10th in EPL is better than the tenth in la liga. The truth is no one knows, but they can use those imaginery games to fulfill their little delusional fantasy

shut up french cunt

>the performance of a few teams in europe is a accurate measure of quality in a 20-team league

Yeah lets take in account those hypothetcal games that never happened instead of the real ones

>>the performance of a few teams in europe is a accurate measure of quality in a 20-team league

It's the ONLY way to mesure it, everything else is speculation

>better stories
>"I WATCH FOOTYBALLY FOR THE DRAMA"
>yanks

>Better players,teams,scouting,development,play styles

I agree and its not even a contest.

>Better stories,atmosphere

100% wrong most La Liga fans dont even travel away from home so a lot of empty seats .

La Liga would never had a Leicester city meme, This does not fooking slip, Man United post Fergie era , Man city last minute goal to win the league, Arsenal invincible, Spurs finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race etc..

You're claiming the only objective way to measure the quality of different leagues is by the performances of a few teams in a different fucking competition.

Do you even understand what you're posting??

How does Real Madrid beating Malmo and Schalke prove that La Liga is better than the Premier League?

he meant when spanish teams face the english ones which can only happen in european competitions you stupid fucking cunt

Which again doesn't measure the quality of a whole fucking league, you third world boxhead cunt.

His point was that you can't determine the league because the remaining ~16 teams never get to face each other so you can never really know if the 10th best english team is better than the 10th best spanish team to determine the quality of the league per each club you daft delusional fuck

>The only way to compare objectively is european competition.
Do you understand these words, you squatting shitskin cunt?

"Better stories"

Explains the success of WWE, christ ameriburgers are fucking retards.

Didn't you like Vardeh's story, m8?

You can make educated guesses (well, other people can at least - maybe I shouldn't use the word 'you') based on players and managers that transfer between leagues

It's the only unbiased way, everything else is subjective as in you decide what the most important factor would be. Is it parity? Is it european success? Is it attendance? Revenue?
You're naturally going to pick a parameter which goes in favor of your league thus it's subjective. The only unbiased way to determine the best league is by having the teams actually face of against each other. That's why we have the CL - to determine the best club in Europe. Same analogy for the best league, they would have to face off other leagues in a way to determine which league has the best clubs, thus is the best league.

Which is, as you imagine, not going to happen and you autistic cockgobblers are going to keep bickering and shitposting about. Have fun drooling over your >muh best league memes.

2000-present u fucking idiot

Jesus fucking Christ

>to determine the best club in Europe
Well done. You finally get it.

BTFO

based eastern flag

Yeah, but Barca beat Arsenal, therefore La Liga is best

SEC! SEC! SEC!

it's probably the spanish league. stronger teams, better football. best players.

t. Spain's penis

When the CL quarterfinals contain 4 Spanish teams and exactly 0 English teams, I think it'll become obvious.

Agreed. Hammering Legia Shitsaw is a surefire way to decide who is the best league.

English teams can't even do that.

t. FULL TIME PLUMBERS

>Handegg

No.

Even in the last 5 Years, Asspain has kicked Englel's ass.PL Teams are a joke in the Champions League.

>He said 15 Years.
-Present u fucking idiot

Eres Pendejo o que?

let's be real though

La Liga teams
>a few top teams smashing shit competition
>warm weather and soft defenses
>get to prance around through "muh relaxed season" making them fresh for CL and EL play

Premier League Teams
>serious competition at the top
>even smaller teams give it their all and can take points from you
>half the season played in cold shit weather
>tough physical defending
>multiple cup competitions and tough league schedule
>enter CL and EL battered and bruised

I think we can all agree on this

Best American comment ever

>better teams
Madrid and Barca, maybe just Sevilla right now. Pathetico is shit.

>better players
Messi, Neymar and Ramos. Cristiano, Suarez and Bale are from the PL

>better scouting
"no", buying 20 year old players from shitty leagues to put them in the reserve team and then selling them is not scouting

>better player development
Same as above. Also, Bojan, Deulofeu, Adama, manquillo, oriol romeu, odegaard, halilovic and the list goes on

>better playstyles
madrid plays like shit and only wins because of meme magic. Atleti is anti football and LE tried to introduce a shitty style at barca this season

>better stories
>caring about stories

>better atmosphere
Sure, empty stadiums with shitty grass certainly sounds good

>better weather
This I'll give to you, maybe the weather is better some times (except when it's 40C in Málaga or Las Palmas)

Quality basically = prize money and wage bills

Which continental teams pay wages higher than the top enhlish teams?

Real, barca, bayern, juve, psg.

Simples

Pl > cl

Deal with it europe

Football brexit when?

Quit drinking the koolaid, brobro. The English league is filled with garbage (English players). Spain produces about 10 times the talent and also has the best 5 players in the world at the moment.

>the best 5 players in the world at the moment.
Costa
Robben
Balotelli
Aguero
Ramos

Only one of them plays in spain

>Robben
>Aguerro
>Balo

Now that is some b8

>Pl > cl
Your league is arguably the most entretaining, but it doesn't have the best teams or players
>Football brexit when
Well if you are talking about no PL teams in the CL then there is not a big difference with reality after the quarter finals

>Football brexit

That's the name for the first knockout round of the Champion's League

Ill be in London in January

which sockerball team sports game do I go to

Leyton Orient

All top tier players at the moment
Well I guess not Aguero because he's suspended

>Bournemouth better than Las Palmas

That made me laugh.

Have you ever watched La Liga? There's no way that Bournemouth is on level with Las Palmas.

Yeah breh...Robben is really tearing it up this year. I'd definitely take him over Messi or Suarez...definitely.

la liga, overall quality

>Las Palmas

Literally who, could probably beat them t b h

>PL
shit

>La Liga
shit

>Serie A
shit

>Bundesliga
shit

>SPL
shit

>Süper Lig
shit

>Ligue 1
shit

>Eredivise
shit

>Ekstraklasa
shit

>Superliga
shit

>Allsvenskan
shit

>Úrvalsdeild
based

I watch both. Bournemouth just put 4 Liverpool and beat them. Not even a challenge