In 2 weeks I will try out ecstasy for the first time

In 2 weeks I will try out ecstasy for the first time.

Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/
youtube.com/watch?v=_TYUb-P1-e4
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=5ONHPybwD8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put in anus

don't do drugs faggot

it makes me really nervous and anxious just before it kicks in so after you take it make sure you remind yourself that you did just ingest drugs and its going to make you feel wild and theres nothing you can do to stop it so just strap in and enjoy it

its pretty much just quick burning cocaine, so dont wear yourself out. also, youre gonna sweat a lot, maybe get real horny, and you alcohol tolerance is gonna be like 900% of what it usually is. Have fun.

pfff... than what to live for??

HTP-5
Multivitamins (generic from walmart work best and are cheap)
Drink lots and lots of water 2 days prior, and continue to until 1 day after.
Vitamin C
You can't really feel temperature well, so if you're shivering, you're cold. If you're sweating, you're hot. Don't be a fuck and die.

Quads dictate. Seriously though if you boof it, it hits you harder. But yeah, nah, only take it once every three months or you'll fuck yourself over in the long term. Drink water. Test your shit if you have a couple extra bucks to get a kit. Do your research and don't be a fucking retard.

Don't drink too much liquor and stay hydrated, maybe drink oj

op here, how about mixing it with weed or alcohol?

Use 5-HTP the day after. If used before, or during, it's dangerous.
rollsafe.org/

That's fine. I wouldn't mix it with alcohol. That'll dehydrate you further. Weed is good for the comedown tho.

ecstasy is the best i´ve ever done
i think you cant dislike it :D
just enjoy the trip and listen to some good music (electro)
and drink shitloads of water

Stay hydrated, enjoy.

Remember to drink water and have a pack of gum in your pocket in case you start to grind your teeth.

Don't fap under any circumstances. No matter how horny your get, don't do it.
Weeds ok, but don't drink. It's best taken by itself so you can fully feel it.

I did not like ecstasy for a few reasons.
1) I don't like people
2) I don't like being forced into liking people. Even more so synthetically.
3) I don't like stimulants. I like downers.
4) I became extremely suicidally depressed when the comedown hit me.

is that true that it's tipical party drug? I'm planning to take it before a concert.

Never liked E. It's a forceful drug. Like some alien entity making your body and emotions do stuff and there's nothing you can do to make it stop.

Yes. You'll have fun.

Its just amphetamines.

You will feel good.
You will be energetic.

Its just speed unless you know how to make mdma. Meth feels good. Have fun.

No one sells actual mdma to people, its a waste of capital when you can just buy RCs online to press for idiots.

why shouldn't one fap on ecstasy?

I think I'm kind of the opposite. I like to meet people but in my sober form I'm too socially awkward.

i would not recommend it for a concert because you might be a bit creepy...
just do it somewhere, where most of the people are on E

I was in a rave party 2 weeks ago but couldnt get any :((

It will ruin all future faps and you will become an amphetamine addict trying to get off that hard again.

It won't be e.
It will be meth.

Interested

im not really sure why people like taking it at concerts and parties. my favorite place to take it is a comfortable place by myself or with a few friends

do a real drug instead

well, i guess that makes sense.

Again, ecstasy is mdma. The ma stands for meth. It is cheaper to just sell a pressed pill of amphetamines.

Bc rich white kids are memtally retarded, salesmen no longer bother with the pychadellic aspect.

Speed is enjoyable tho, have fun.

Like heroin or what?

This.
Even though Kek has dictated what you must do, I'd highly discourage sticking it up your ass the first time you do it.

And just do 1. If you do 2-3 your first time you'll feel like fucking shit for the following couple days because your seratonin will be recessed. Doing ex a lot is really not good for your brain.

The dark web has changed the drug culture in ways you can't imagine. No more can dealers get away with "triple pressed quadruple dipped pills man" bullshit. LSD-25 is back as well as pure mdma.

That being said, speed IS enjoyable.

Sup b, is nofap worth it. Should I start, what are the positive effects of not jerking off ?

Prostate cancer is the biggest benefit. Let your dick engine kill you slowly is pretty rad.

Start your own thread fgt

why not this weekend ?

Gum and water, that's it, don't try eating anything.

Most important is actually getting R-ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) or just ALA, Vitamin Bs+C, and propher hydration to control body temperature.

I know people on here hate reddit, but this thread is actually extremely helpful: reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/

If you do not supplement, you might very well risk permanent brain-damage.

Also make sure that you consume between 1.5mg - 2mg per kg of body weight, no more. If you redose, take half the initial dose after 2 hours, and do not redose a third time.

But of course, you'll probably do what you want.

If it's not pure MDMA be careful. I mean that if its adulterated with some other shitty amphetamine or something you're gonna be chewing the fuckin jaw off yourself, so make sure you have chewing gum and don't grind your teeth. Still have a chip in my front tooth from some intense pills i took years ago

Just supplement a bioavailable form of magnesium, and that shouldn't happen.

this guy gets it. test your shit unless you're okay with dosing yourself with alphabet soup drugs

Throw it in the trash.

weed and alcohol is fine, i've done it loads of times. the chance you'll dehydrate is low as long as you have some water. i've mixed coke, ket, mdma and alcohol multiple times with no bad effects
bullshit, i fapped last night on mdma and was fine
because music sounds amazing and it's nice to dance you introvert faggot
maybe you live in a place where its impossible to get mdma, but every pill and powder i've had has been tested as mdma you boring faggot, you're probably a pussy and get ripped off
'permanent brain damage' hahaha stfu faggot. none of those vitamins have been shown to actually work in humans, they only have a high likelihood of working based on a few rat studies. not to say you shouldn't use them, but to act like they're necessary is wrong.

you need good techno on ecstasy. Stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=_TYUb-P1-e4 will push your trip. have fun!

>only take it once every three months or you'll fuck yourself over in the long term

explain yourself heathen

complete and utter fucking lies

dont do it. do good drugs instead

you're gonna get thirsty like insanely thirsty and it will feel like nothing is doing the trick, but just drink a bottle of water over the course of the trip, too much and you're body may not be able to ingest it which may lead to you throwing up or not being able to swallow

>still
if you think its going to go away i have bad news pal

buy a shitload of gum, you will need it

Praise kek

If you're going to drink, slowly sip lagers.

Don't believe that shit, that mdma isn't addictive. I took it 3 months everyday.

Chew it.

it's so easy to not get addicted to it

(OP)
I wouldn't

I took it for the first time like a month ago...
in my opinion:
1. have friends around you
2. now the mg inside the pill, don't take too much (more than 150mg at the same time)
3. don't forget, it takes about an hour to kick in
4. u will forget some stuff u did or whatever
5. u should not drink alcohol, there's no point in it anyway, you won't feel it
6. 1 cup of water per hour, not more!

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

checkem

drink at least 8 litres of water within an hour to make sure it's absorbed into your spinal chord
youtube.com/watch?v=5ONHPybwD8s

id say maybe sip a cup over the period of the hour, not all at once

what's the secret?

All this advice over one roundie. Just drink some beer and act like you normally would. You're only going to have one pill, get high, think you're going to OD, hide away from your friends for a while then once you come down pretend you're having a mad time because ecstasy is pretty overrated.

well moderation for starters, i took it straight for about a week and it was a little rough the second week but after about 2 days i felt fine and just smoked a joint to help the crave

seems a bit too specific, paranoia is pretty common for new drugs but it's all about relaxing and telling yourself that you are fine

Whip its, lots of whip its

Whatever you do, DO NOT think about sucking your dads dick.

whip its are a death wish if you take too many, not enough oxygen to the brain for a long time

Do 2CB at some point, it's safer and more fun :)

Dont't drink water and if youre ever scared dont be afraid to call both parents and tell them what you have done while still rolling.

He introduces enough up his ass to last for 3 months.

I hope you're not doing it alone. Heres my first (and only) experience:
>snort some MDMA at a festival
>wait 30 minutes
>don't feel much
>snort more
>love everyone and everything
>snort more periodically
>end up meeting loads of cool people during the night
>make lots of one-night-friends
>go to bed at 7 am
>get sleep paralysis
>overall 8/10

Can anyone confirm?

it's not dangerous but you may be too hard on your dick, so concentration is nice but most of the time its just kinda meh, nothing too intense

Yeah moderation is such a thing..
did you ever felt that the turn wasn't as good as on day1? that's what I hear from a lot of people. I cannot confirm that...

You bastard.

Drink water and chill in low lgihts with a few bright light options(fingerlights/black lights/laser pointer). Buy a pack of menthols even if you don't smoke. You'll love it. Camel crush is good, even better is the double menthol crush's or whatever they're called. Kools are ok too.

Also music. The groovier the better. Just keep calm and enjoy the ride. If you start to freak out, just put on something you like and are used to with a positive meaning/lyrics and remember that it's all only temporary and you'll come out the other end jsut as fine as when you began.

Have fun, op.

Also, thisDon't fap on x. It's a waste of a good roll and changes your expectations for sex and masturbation which can lead to some pretty shitty behavior.

You can, but it's hard to cum. I normally have a wank and a spliff the day after, helps with the comedown

bullshit.
but if you jerk off you will probably getting sober.

>its pretty much just quick burning cocaine

You either are lying or what you took wasn't ecstasy.

Or maybe was shit ecstasy.

The urge to redose will be huge, don't do it straight away. You may get little jittery moments, ignore them. Drink if you want but it wont touch you and is a waste of money. Drink water when you are thirsty. Have chewing gum to help with the gurning. Expect the comedown. Enjoy.

Just remember to stay hydrated, please..
Have fun tho.

Where do you buy

Kek is not with you, son.

Testing kit, cheap and easy to use and you will know what you are taking. You getting pills or powder?

Stay hydrated & have fun! Touching is nice but sex isn't necessarily the best activity. This is good time for cuddle puddle & pot... and a boom box.

Galons of water, that's my tip.

Expanding on the sleep paralysis:
>wake up
>can't move
>hear a voice saying "I'm death, and I'm here to harvest you"
>get scared as fuck
>manage to fall asleep somehow
>at a cabin by a lake
>for some reason I dive into the lake
>swim down
>can't swim back up
>something's pulling me down
>drown
>wake up because I died in the dream
>still can't move
>hear that voice again, saying the same thing
>this cycle repeats maybe 5-10 times, with me dying in a dream, waking up, and hearing the voice
>finally wake up for real
>feel off all day
>don't feel like drinking
>finally manage to feel normal in the afternoon after enough beer and a joint

Buy powder ("crystals") if you can. They have higher chance of being pure, generally.

Good call. That's the only time I'd take it. I hope it's a decent band with a good lighting designer.

There have been some deaths because people drank too much water while high, because MDMA makes it harder to pee. If you're just sitting down and talking to people you shouldn't go overboard with your water intake.

That said, a lot of people like dancing for hours on MDMA, probably because they bought some shitty """extacy""" pills that are 90% speed, and in that case drinking tons of water is definitely good.

Yeah, don't.

It is scientifically proven those drugs are toxic to your cardiovascular health and will almost certainly damage brain cells leaving you depressed, anxious or perhaps delusional or forgetful.

Don't do it op, drugs ruin lives.

I went to a bar after too much adderall and got banned for creeping people out....

Lots of water. get some pussy whilst your on it mate

gather pictures of all the people who have come into or out of your life. When you come up, look through them.

Yeah, that's not MDMA. MDMA makes you love everything and be a wonderful friend, adderall is pretty meh.
Also, not the right place to be high. You're supposed to take hard drugs at festivals, or at some private druggie hangout place.

Eat before you pop it because you lose all desire for eating when you're high.

>Extacy
>People coming out of your life

That's actually a good tip though. Remembering your new friends will make the comedown quite a bit more bearable.