Hey Sup Forums. does God exist?

hey Sup Forums. does God exist?

Literally any piece of evidence will do, go ahead, prove God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygRNEy8mPjk
youtube.com/watch?v=d_S6DKqcU9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpp

if there were no god then how would we all be here on Sup Forums right now?

How do gloves have five fingers op? Checkmate

I have no answer for how, but that doesn't automatically make "God did it" valid.

havent you ever heard of the ontological argument? its what most people like to point to

nope, god doesn't exist

But if there were no god how would we all be here speaking to on another?

well you could say matter is all that exists and we could be here speaking to each other just from matter

if you say "matter has always existed" then you dont need a cause for the matter and thus you dont need god for the existence of matter

Bump.

Feed me your god.

Ok porra but what if it were god who made things matter. Nothing mattered before him

well you can get around that if you say something like "the universe has always existed" or "matter has always existed"

in that case matter would need no cause

Pls feed me your god

I cannot show you the gods here. You must look for them yourself.

Go to the House on the Rock. Meditate there as you wander the exhibits. When you are done, get in your car and drive. Do not pay attention to where. Just drive. When you are about to run out of gas, you may get off the road. Fuel up. Get a meal at the nearest 24 hour eatery. Have the dessert.

One of them might come in at that point. If not, try it again with Wall Drug.

What is a cell to the body but a living organism dependent upon the systems of the rest of the body to survive.

What is an organ but a group of cells with a function that assisted the rest of the body

What are plants and animals but systems which build, destroy, fertilize, and convert the systems of the earth

What is the earth but a cell within the solar system

What is the solar system but a point within the Galaxy, floating around with unknown purpose

What is a galaxy but a system of matter which changes slowly and is not fully known

What are galaxy clusters, or even the webs of superclusters?

Is God a humanoid conscious being we can personally talk to, or is God the larger entity we are part of, and don't fully understand?

There is likely a God, but not like the one we make fables about.

>Something created all this, but a bearded man in the sky, who happens to love one species in particular out of the billions/trillions extant, is not "God".
>Morality is a bullshit human construct that has no impact on the universe.
>When you die, you are broken down into your elements and may or may not come back as another creature at some point in the future.

uh ok that was very pretty but just a list of questions isn't a proof of god

We are the gods.

This user gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=ygRNEy8mPjk

"The fundamental error of modern times is that the yawning abyss of quality between man and God has been eliminated"

-kierkegaard

youtube.com/watch?v=d_S6DKqcU9M

>t