The state of american sports

>the state of american sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XEGSM7B85Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SpU3lDCFSOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA as a whole is a nation in decline. Just look at their election lmao

>Yuropoors are so stupid and impoverished they have to constantly look up their team to remind themselves who they root for

>they have to google the name of their team to remind them what their team is
>amerishart """logic"""

>American """"banter""""

Ok now which of those teams makes the most money

Looks like the Cowboys are taking over

Just stop embarrassing yourself America. You already elected a literal meme president to remind the world that you're a bunch of fucking idiots, we get it, now stop

>comparing a franchise with an owner to a non-profit orientated club managed by the club members

Remember it's sports, you brainwashed Amerifat, not everything is about money

>the state of Canadian currency

>Americans care most about how much money their owners are Jewing out of them

Depressing to be THAT cucked

terrible effort.

u wot

Kek thats always a good one

if this is real it's amazing

This one never fails to make me laugh

Trump will make America great again. The London Jaguars will be the most popular sports franchise worldwide.

I made a version that doesn't use the most British looking man who ever lived

the trump falseflagging. absolutely awful attempt at getting you's.

you're not intelligent enough to falseflag, and that was fucking embarrasing reading. dont try it again

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say. Glad the mere mention of Trump makes you butthurt though

>there are human beings on this planet RIGHT NOW who unironically watch sawker
>mfw they're allowed to breathe the same air as me

It definitely is. My friends would have to ask me what the roman numerals meant when we were kids every time the super bowl came around, I highly doubt they've learned since then. The same thing probably played out with millions of other groups of kids all over the country, roman numerals aren't really taught in school (or maybe they are in other states, but not in mine).

Real Madrid is a globally popular team. The Lakers are confined to the US and China, the Yankees are confined to the US and the Caribbean, and nobody outside of America has even heard o the Cowboys. What do you expect?

It would still happen here too, most people only really know the basic numbers like I,V, X, C, L etc. It can quite confusing when you have to start subtracting to get the real figure.

>the rest of the world is actually proud of bandwagoning some foot-fairy club from Hispania

I'm pretty sure soccer fans don't breath in shart in the walmart air

It's a pretty awesome team tbf. Imagine if a team in the NFL was fan-owned (actually fan-owned, not Green Bay's "online store discount" thing) and had 11 Super Bowls.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XEGSM7B85Q

And if you're from a place like Miami that doesn't have its own team, why not bandwagon them? Especially if you already speak Spanish.

well, would you look at this

Don't pretend that Real Madrid and Barcelona aren't political tools that receive shady under the table envelopes from the government, the only reason Real Madrid won so many European Trophies was because Franco bankrolled them.

I'm the only non gay person ITT

The USA is literally the only country that matters. Who cares what poor brown countries think

that doesnt make sense...the American's chose to dig ourselves out of the hole we had been putting ourselves in

But America....you literally are a poor brown country.

#umadbro?

say that to our military

good job OP your most popular team of your only relevant sport beats multiple american teams that haven't been relevant in years in popularity. now see the results for "golden state warriors", "patriots", and "cubs" and watch as your precious real madrid gets btfo

yikes

oh so this is the famous and glorious american banter

looking great m8

>from 2015 on soccer regularly gets BTFO by american teams right around the playoffs

thanks for proving my point. Also holy shit baseball at its peak nearly fucking doubles your entire "global" sports interest fucking lmao man

>le meme curse
>le meme chuckers

>bragging having sports teams that are bandwagoned by shitty plastic fans worldwide
shiggy

>being so poor you can't go see a game live or watch on TV so you need google

I bet 3% of those results are from Spain. It's pathetic really. Every country in the world has a soccer league, why does Sinbad in Bumfuck Egypt follow a Spanish team? The real greentext here is:

>being a "fan" of a team from another country

See results around match day for any pair of teams playing a Champions League final and see all American sports get even more BTFO

is real madrid really the most popular soccer team worldwide?
i wouldve guessed man u or barcelona

Trump doesn't quite share your dream, Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=SpU3lDCFSOI

>BTFO by a dying sport that's only played in one country

w
e
w

keep in mind out interests are constantly divided between 3 different sports because americans have a more cultures and diverse taste.

If you actually combined all of our sports into one, soccer would be a joke by comparison. Whereas if you combined all of your sports, well it would still just be soccer because that's the only sport europoors know how to play

>for literally 1 day

W
E
W

it's from Oct 9 to Nov 5, so 1 month

also