Has it been 10 years? 12? It seems like a lifetime. The kind of peak that never comes again

Has it been 10 years? 12? It seems like a lifetime. The kind of peak that never comes again.

Sup Forums in the middle '00s was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive, in that corner of time on the internet, whatever it meant.

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was hilarious, that we were having fun. And that, I think, was the handle. That sense of inevitable victory over the forces of boredom and lolcows. Not in any upright or kind sense, we didn't need that. Our lulz would simply prevail. We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high, and beautiful wave.

So now, less than 10 years later, you can go to any website and scroll down. And with the right kind of eyes, you can almost see the high-water mark - that place where the wave finally broke, and rolled back.

Thank you.

Beautiful thread OP

ONE POST OVER THE LINE SWEET m00t
ONE POST OVER THE LINE
SITTIN' IN MY ROOM AT MOM'S HOUSE BABY
ONE POST OVER THE LINE

>840505 ▶
>File: file.png (179 KB, 450x229)
One post you fool. Wait till you see these damn bananas

We were just outside Sup Forums in the middle of a shit post when the memes began to take hold.

really enjoyed this user i can hear it now

HEY WANNA SEE MY DICK? WHAT ABOUT A CUM TRIBUTE THREAD? HOW ABOUT A LOG OF SHIT THREAD? HYUCK HYUCK I'M SO EDGY.

Past a point the cancer cannot be cut out or cured. Too many dickheads posting here now. No concept of what quality Sup Forums posts were at one time.

Very frustrating and disappointing.

Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of posting advice before this thread is over. As your anonymous proxy, I advise you to rent a very fast VPN with no IP address. And you'll need the TOR network. File encryption for the cheese pizza. XXXL shirts. Get the hell out of Sup Forums for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend.

We always had this shit, just a shame it's all this shit now.

A savage journey to the heart of the American Meme

"be the change you want to see on /b you fucking dyke!"

-user

nice

Memes.

people are so caught up in trolling and shitposting on everything that moves or types that you cant organize large scale shit anymore before it gets derailed.
trolling killed the troll

>Blows my weekend.
why?

thats fucked i just finished watching that movie twisted out of my mind

That's pretty bad, I guess. Imma go back to the fur thread now.

Old pasta. But still gud

That's so ugly man! That's UGHH! THAT'S UGHH! UGHH!!! THAT'S UGHH!!!! UGHH!

Lulz still not enough
>see TOXICFOX
>see QUANTUM

Also, u prob won't find any ACTUAL info on said greentext points
>see TUHW on tor