Can someone please explain to me how there are more than two genders, I simply don't get it

Can someone please explain to me how there are more than two genders, I simply don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mathiversity.com/online-spirograph/app
youtube.com/watch?v=yO5Hdidlh2g
online.stanford.edu/course/health-across-gender-spectrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There aren't

Hermaphrodite.

Its easy: gender is a spectrum.

It goes all the way from nothing to male to both to females and back to nothing, then it goes into place even Sup Forums is afraid of.

Mental illness/special snowflake syndrome

this is the only exception to the binary biological gender
/thread

The power of imagination!

Being a faggot is a mental disorder so go seek the nearest psychiatrist ASAP.

mathiversity.com/online-spirograph/app

You can't thread yourself, you dickless faggot.

Sex: is xx or xy and occasional genetic freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=yO5Hdidlh2g

Thank you now I get it

I can do whatever I fucking want because I am a strong idependant gender fluid attack helicopter

This is called doublemale.

anyone up to enroll for the lulz?
online.stanford.edu/course/health-across-gender-spectrum

...I think I just get a new fetish...

Literally anything else besides male or female,makes absolutely no sense, there's no need for a term to tell your gender, you are either make or female, I can even tolerate trans. But the rest just want to feel unique. Because it makes them feel better about their meaningless and shit tier existence.

It's just a matter of definitions.

The number of genders depends on how you define "gender".

I personally are just a normal, straight dude and couldn't care less how other people "identify" or whether the concept of "identifying" even makes sense. I just don't give a shit. Just like I don't give a shit if you believe in some religious nonsense, as long as you keep that shit to yourself.

What about hermaphrodite ?

That's not a gender.. that's a sex trait .. literally a mutant

Pretend instead of gender they called it a sexual preference profile or whatever.
Suddenly everything makes sense.
They're trying to identify and name every sort of relationship desire that exists so everyone can have a label because for whatever reason they love labels.
There's xx and xy, female/male with deformities doing whatever they do.
And then there's you're preference for a sissy and femenin penis or an actual woman.
They could've chosen any word other than gender and been better received.

Aren't X-men powerful?

Seriously why the fuck do people even care? The fucking fundies want to fuck people's lives up with their fucked up beliefs.

Might Still make that a gender too... X-Men, xwomen, Demi xboi, Demi xgirl...And so on

OP you don't get it because there are not more than two genders.

You might as well post to ask why unicycles can have so many different number of wheels.

Boys have penises. Girls have vaginas. Every knows it, no matter how many times people lie to you.

Thanks.

If the unicycle identifies as a tricycle, who are you to tell it how many wheels it has, you fucking cis-cycled bigot?

Unreal. Femme is women in french and they call it a gender?

What's the difference? The size of your clit or the grain of your hair?

Hey! That could be a trend!
I'm an attack X-helicopter.

since when did some of you fuckers go so soft that you're actually agreeing with this shit?

Im a x male super sex chalkboard and you can't tell me otherwise you intolerant fucks

I'm a progressive liberal and this is too much for me too, man. I really don't know.

>attack helicopter
reporting in

That's easy there are only two genders: male and female. The rest are just mental illnesses

Here is the truth