Paste whatever is on your clipboard in this thread, now!

Paste whatever is on your clipboard in this thread, now!

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1184934/anal-anal_penetration-anthro-bar-bdsm-big_breasts-
youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
youtube.com/watch?v=JY4XegeKe-8
i.4cdn.org/b/1493322646468.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's someone's digits

Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

gracietracy

Methuselah

I can't help thinking they just want to be noticed.

Oh god, is that sarah connor?

Luokkapettureiden kohtalo on sama kuin lahtareiden vuonna 1918. Muista tämä, työväenluokkan vihollinen

Like "I bet my dick is bigger than yours"

1 post by this id

Clinere Personal Ear Cleaners

e621.net/post/show/1184934/anal-anal_penetration-anthro-bar-bdsm-big_breasts-

"Guests will be staying in modern, eco-friendly, geodesic domes. ... Unplug from the everyday and ignite your flame in the Exumas."

SearchPaths
{
gamebin |gameinfo_path|addons/metamod
gamebin |gameinfo_path|addons/sourcemod
// First, mount all user customizations. This will search for VPKs and subfolders
// and mount them in alphabetical order. The easiest way to distribute a mod is to
// pack up the custom content into a VPK. To "install" a mod, just drop it in this
// folder.
//
// Note that this folder is scanned only when the game is booted.
game+mod cstrike/custom/*

// We search VPK files before ordinary folders, because most files will be found in
// VPK and we can avoid making thousands of file system calls to attempt to open files
// in folders where they don't exist. (Searching a VPK is much faster than making an operating
// system call.)
game+mod cstrike/cstrike_english.vpk
game+mod cstrike/cstrike_pak.vpk

IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK. FUCK YOU COUNTER STRIKE. H-Hold me Sup Forums

Handy Phrase book for Liberals [in reality pseudo liberals]

Populism = Opinions that pseudo liberals don't agree with.

Fascist = Used by oppressive pseudo liberals to describe people who don't want their 'pseudo liberal' ideology forced upon them. The irony being that oppressive liberalism becomes the fascism that liberals supposedly abhor & is the true enemy of true libertarianism.

Extreme nationalist = Anyone who wants to live in a country that has national parliamentary democracy with politicians who're accountable to them who they can remove if they chose, as opposed to the pseudo democracy & centralised control of the EUssr

Racist = A person who doesn't want levels of net migration out of balance as they are at present. Or a person who wants to be British or French or Dutch, rather than being forced to call themselves European.

Misogynist - An abuser of women. Unless they're Muslim, then they're a minority to pander to

Xenophobe = A person who is concerned purely about the practical consequences of high levels of migration leading to full schools, the housing crisis, more fields built on, more traffic congestion, wages driven down etc

Topic not to report on - Sweden's rape crisis.

Where liberals don't like to live in - Areas with high numbers of Muslims & other ethnics & immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4

And what, pray tell, nationality shall we call YOU, lest we be accused of being "pseudo liberals"?

voices tilt-six remix feat. miku hatsune

youtube.com/watch?v=JY4XegeKe-8

The fuck that is kinda of a weird video im surprised.
dont know what to feel.

Ey man I don't tend to rant to guys, especially mates, but I'm feeling pretty fucking shit. I feel like my life up till now has been pointless and there's no point continuing. I'm failing uni and I don't see myself with a good future. Homelessness is a thing I think about coping with lot. I feel like if I did get a job, depression and shit would make me lose it. For the last like 6 or 7 years I've felt like I won't be making it past my mid 20's. I have a lot of thoughts of just running away and just doing something redundant like just walking or running or driving until I starve to death or die in an accident. Running the car off the road is something that comes into mind a fucking lot, especially when I think while driving. I feel like money shouldn't be spent on me because at the end of the day, it won't make a difference in the long run.

Was going to send that to a mate. Copied it before I deleted it in case I changed my mind.

i.4cdn.org/b/1493322646468.webm

Love me some Hootie

>Black country singer
now i've seen it all

What field? Sounds like fun. You liking it?