Devestation

What were some Sup Forums related events that impacted you for the worse? How did you deal with it?

The only one I can really remember is when Ellen Page came out as gay. In fact, I remember that day pretty vividly.

It was a school day, and I had just finished some stupid class in twelfth grade. When I got home from my classes, I discovered that I was home alone, my mom had a doctors appointment that day. I decided to turn on the TV and make myself a sandwich. I only really watched the news, so naturally I immediately changed the channel to the CBC. As I was making my meal, the news anchored reported that Ellen Page had came out as a lesbian at some LBGT rally.

I audibly screamed the word "fuck" and took of my shirt and continued to scream for another 3 min until the neighbors decided to come over and make sure I was alright. I said that I was listening to some metal music. For the rest of that day I walked alone around my neighborhood, and eventually to a nearby lake. I walked along the shore, empty, only to discover a rose floating in the water, by itself.

I realized that day that my dream of marrying Ellen Page and giving her a single rose under the moonlight in the rural area of Nova Scotia was just that, a dream.

Since that day, I have avoided her movies like the plague. Not because I'm homophobic, but because I got very pissed off whenever I saw her knowing that I will never get to give her that single rose. Unfortunately, yesterday I caught the end of Whip It! on TV and once again, I am wishing that she wasn't gay, so that I could give her that one rose.

I was and still am happy for her for having the courage to come out as a homosexual, however, since that day whenever I see a single rose, lying in a field, covered in morning dew, ready to wither away any moment - I can only equate that symbol to be a metaphor for my heart: empty, alone, desolate, and delicate: ready to end any moment.

Any similar stories, Sup Forums?

ACT

ACT

The autism on this board knows no limits.

The pandemonium on the day the Sarah Connor Chronicles was cancelled was just the fucking best thing. I don't think I laughed so much, Ellen Page going gay was similar.

Best day of my life

Worst day of my life

BLACT

Worst day of my life.

Gay "people" are such attention whores that they feel the need to announce their sexuality. It's not 1945 no one gives a fuck if your gay move on with your life. The smug bullshit she did during that whole speech was revolting.

>I realized that day that my dream of marrying Ellen Page and giving her a single rose under the moonlight in the rural area of Nova Scotia was just that, a dream.

me too user. me too

She'd pinged my gaydar long before. I'd assumed she was bi, which is to say, "woman under 30 in the 21st century".

same OP, Ellen Page is da cutest actress :/

shes' not even attractive

This honestly.
My home board's mlp and OP seems worse than I'm used to.

why did she even bother telling media she was a faggot?

why couldn't she just keep it to herself? it's not like we always see her walking around with women now whilst being papparazzo'd.

it literally served no purpose.. if anything fucked her career up. what a dumbass.

IN'S NOT FAIR

I imagine keeping a secret that large can be pretty demanding mentally.

When Ebert died I was worried because I didn't know what my opinions were going to be for future movies.

Its posts like this that are going to save Sup Forums.

I remain devastated

Is that you caracom

Same, thankfully I was introduced to RedLetterMedia as my new source of comfy opinions.

>metal music
If that isn't the cherry on the autism cake I don't know what is. Good on you for acknowledging Ellen Page is from Nova Scotia though, most people think she's from Ontario.

i'm willing to bet that a guy who dreams about giving ellen page a single rose would at least know where she was born

have sex with a man