Is it time, Sup Forums?

>Dak failed to reach 200 yards for third consecutive game
>Offense is 2-24 on third down conversions in the last two games
>Dak is still a game-manager; Has only played four games with over 32 pass attempts, and was terrible in 3 of those games
>has had a combined 2 interceptions and 3 fumbles, 1 lost, in the past two weeks
Is it time to acknowledge that while Dak is great for a rookie and is undoubtedly the future of the team, he is not yet at the level of a GOAT veteran like Romo? What are the chances Romo plays this week or before the season's over?
>inb4 benching Dak would hurt his "confidence"
If he isn't tough enough to handle being benched for a future HOFer then he isn't tough enough to deal with playoff pressure. You don't throw a potential SB season away just because you don't want to hurt your rookie's feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT8qTMadtW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dak sucks dick. Meme of the year
>muhh passer rating on 20 attempts
What a joke

Jacoby Brissett would have better results tbph

Yes. It's time. They should have done this when Romo was healthy. Dak is good but rookies have rookie moments. You can't start a rookie over Romo

I think Romo's rested up enough now to go out and get another season-ending injury. Sure, it's time to start Romo.

>haterz trying to put on a brave face
Romo ain't getting injured. He's gonna go to the owl and there's nothing you can do about it

>undoubtedly the future of the team

wishful thinking amigo. enjoy 8-8 for the next few years

it was always time, dak was just a meme blowing in the wind

>Dak is great for a rookie and is undoubtedly the future of the team

I wouldn't even go that far. He might just be the next RG3 or the next Kevin Kolb. He plays behind the best offensive line and running game in the league, he isn't asked to do much and when he is it is usually off of play action. When they put the team on his back, he sucks. He's yet to really impress me with his arm. The jury is still out on Dak. One thing for sure is that he should not be playing in front of the guy who is #3 all time in QB rating.

I think Dak will be good given time. But I really can't understand why they continue to start him over Romo. Only thing that would make sense is if Romo looked like he wasn't fully recovered from his injury and the team is just keeping quiet about it.

>He might just be the next RG3

That's not fucking true and you know it. Don't meme.

He did had a 10 game winning streak

>thats because of the o-line/running game!

Yes dallas offensive line is indeed GOAT tier, But still cassel couldnt do shit with it, dont take credit away from the guy just because there is a higly effective unit in the offense, should Romo start? I dont know, not because of his skills but because he is old and prone to injury, and lets be clear i like Romo, the romo hating faggots are the fair weather fans and bandwagoners, But thats just how it is

It all comes down to who can beat the Giants in the playoffs. Is it Romo or Dak?

Unpopular and unironic opinion: You trade prescott straight up for Goff right now Sell high buy low

>Goff

Kek

history shows it's neither

how does the stafford comeback image go? I'm going to make one of Romo and ruining the Cowboys' season

>unironically using QBR in an argument
garbage.png

>being benched for a future HOFer

Romo has never even taken his team to a CCG. I realize a QB isn't a whole team, but they are the most important piece, and Dallas has had some decent teams with Romo at the helm. He's never been able to get it done. He's no HoFer

>tony romo
>hall of fame

#btfo

Do you only believe in memes and speak only in memes?

for once Canadia is right
>muh passer rating
that's all anyone ever has in arguments about Romo's "greatness."

So you might as well give Dak a shot and see if the third time isn't the harm.

Romo is or isn't elite on any given game

What's the worst Dak can do? Lose in the divisional? So same as Romo

>Offense is 2-24 on third down conversions in the last two games
>With the best o-line in the league and Jason WItten
how?

Romo has had mostly shitty teams with mostly shitty coaching.
>Up by three TDs? Better pass on every play!

What's the best Dak can do? With Romo this is a super bowl team

Dak has a QB rating of like 19.0 on third downs over that stretch. The guy has talent but he's a rookie

It's time.

Because over the last 2 games he played 2 of the three best defenses in the league.

I doubt Tampa can beat the Cowboys offense.

>Romo has had mostly shitty teams with mostly shitty coaching.

Even if true, that's not a good enough argument to get him in imo

>giants d without JPP
>better than minnesota
>better than seattle
>better than baltimore
>better than KC
>better than denver

I would be a shitty quarterback if I target my star Reciever 6 (Six) times and the only pass he doesn't drop is the pass he fumbles.

I would hella play shitty too if I was a rookie and went up against two elite defenses.

>>giants d without JPP
Still had a fuck ton of play makers.

>>better than minnesota
They are, Dallas beat Minnesota, point is moot.

>>better than seattle
>Seattle without Earl
Lœmœ

>>better than baltimore
They are.

>>better than KC
Debatable.
>>better than denver
Same as KC.

Meh, at least 3-4 of those passes were off target. One was thrown short near the sideline, one was thrown behind Dez on a crossing route and the other was a terrible interception, those are the ones that I can remember clearly. I don't blame neither one for the first pick, Dez slipped coming out of his route and it was based off timing.

>have a guy who has been a part of the best record in the league
>gets time for the playoffs
>bench him for the biggest playoff choker of all time

no its not time. its like you guys dont want to win

>Giants D
>Better than any of these teams
Are you serious?

>I would hella play shitty too if I was a rookie and went up against two elite defenses

That's kinda the point. What kind of defenses do you think they're gonna see in the playoffs? Bad ones? lol

Dak is the shit, he's gonna have a great career as a Cowboy.... but right now. Tone Rome is still better. By a lot.

Smart man.

I blame Dez for not staying on his fucking feet like he's being paid $70 million dollars to.

youtube.com/watch?v=LT8qTMadtW4