Ask a 7-11 Fag anything!

Ask a 7-11 Fag anything!

Why are so many of them owned/operated by sandniggers?

Those are owned by corporate and it is easy to hire sandniggers. I work at a franchise, no sandniggers have ever been hired here

Why would it be any easier to hire sandniggers?

Would you sell beer after hours to a customer if he offered you an extra$20?

Bush did 7/11 fuck your question

How many surveillance cameras does your store have? What brand?

We have cameras on us at all time, and it would be obvious because we have to unlock the beer door. My boss is related to me also

there is at least 1 security camera

what? if the gas station is 24/7 why would they stop? Never seen that before

Why was it named 7-11?

in our area we stop selling at 2am and sell again at 6am (9am on sundays)

Fun factoid, we used to only be open from 7am to 11pm

wow. TIL

What do you do if you wanna keep drinking past 2?

Your age?

do you ever send fake pizza orders to circle k?

19 (20 this year)

that would be funny, but we actually bake pizza's as well and we know how much of a dick move it is

No shit. I go camera counting all the time, and found that most 7-11s range between 12-22 cameras, depending on the size of the store and location. Hikvision is a pretty common brand for new stores. Older stores often have Pelco, or Panasonic. Recording period time is often a week long, though I have speculated that some stores carry footage for months. The brands always vary, as cameras are added to the store over time.

im sure there is a sleezy place that will keep selling

When is the best time to get a hot dog?

I've heard they are OK, not amazing, but pretty good.
I'd only eat one if it was fresh tho. When is a general rule of thumb to eat them?

id say that is pretty accurate

What is camera counting... ?

Where do you work?

Was 7/11 a part-time job?

count cameras in stores

I think you need to focus your efforts on an actual career.

I work at a privately owned 7-11 too It's a pretty chill job get to eat anything that doesnt have a bar code, the obly difference is that my 7-11 still closes at 11

come around noon (depending on how busy the store is) that is usually our lunch rush. We get busy in intervals of about 2 hours.Also 4pm when people are getting off work is when we have to freshen up. On slow days like sundays we usually forget to make them fresh tbh. ALSO, ANY STORE THAT SELLS HOT FOOD LIKE WINGS AND SUCH WILL MAKE FOOD FRESH FOR YOU!!!

Why is your name Achmed and how soon before you blow yourself up?

Glad you asked. Camera counting, much like railfanning, is observing the security/surveillance cameras found throughout stores. For instance, my local target has 83 cameras on the buying floor. Each camera is enclosed in a PTZ bubble, with the exception of the one next to the ATM, which is a bullet shape. Oftentimes us camera counters anonymously send mail to the establishments about our observations. By that time, they usually install a couple more. We repeat.

do u cum in the slurpees?

My father is the franchise owner and I have grown up in the store, I am working there on weekends for college and stuffs. I am actually studing for a law degree.

is your name Laurie?

On busy days, and busy hours the hot dogs are constantly being cooked when its busy so there's a better chance at getting a fresh one then (ie: morning rush hour, lunch time, afternoon rush hour, weekends)

Not to be mean or ironic or anything but you have autism.

With some of the strippers that come in, I probably could

lmao no

Who is the real 7 - 11 Worker!!???

with that answer, im sure we both are

Both. Op and I both work at 7-11

Fuck you, camera counting is a big deal. Pic related is a Bosch NEZ-5230-PPCW4 AUTODOME PTZ Camera near my 7-11. Beautiful little thing. It has 2mp 30x optical zoom.

Hey look at that, we have the same cam

And how many people do this...?

Would you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

How does it feel being a piece of shit?

Are you really a fag?

Just me and my friend. We've been doing it for a couple of years now. It's a neat little hobby.

Those cost around 1000 each. You're lucky to have such a revolutionary piece of technology.

iv sucked a few dicks, no homo

We're you involved with 9/11

As long as they're feminine it's okay, so I've heard

But negro, was it a (((part-time job)))?

yes... i may or may not take over the family business tho

7/11 manager here. Our store has 24 surveillance cameras (Yeah it's in a bad area) Each camera is at least 720p HD, and were recently updated following a robbery at gunpoint. The DVR we have set up in the back records for about 2 weeks and has facial recognition capability, though it doesn't work too well. Those screens in the store only show you a fraction of all the cameras. We also have some in the back, even one in the room where the DVR is. Nobody really watches it constantly, but it records 24/7.

Our best camera in the store is the PTZ panasonic dome. Shit costs around 1100 dollars, but pictures are crisp. None of the other cameras are PTZ, but work quite well. Every nook and cranny is monitored, with the exception of the restrooms and the area behind the refrigerators. When we first opened around 12 years ago, we started off with 4 cameras. Following an attempted robbery and assault, we upgraded to a better system and DVR, at 8 cameras. Then we totally revamped about a year ago. It's a plethora of surveillance cameras from various companies. The best ones are shown on the monitors, but all of them are pretty cool. Costed us about 10k to upgrade, but it was worth it.

I'm not supposed to reveal this shit, but it's an anonymous board, so I don't care. If you want to know anything else about our system, please ask .

Very informative! Have the cameras ever helped in catching criminals?

Damn you read that fast. Yes and no. Most criminals are stupid enough to not wear any mask, so of course they get caught. One man was in a full out jumpsuit and hoodie, robbed 350 dollars. They never caught him unfortunately.

Fuck you for ruining my thread nigger.

Just a man with a hobby here

Go take your autistic hobby somewhere else faggot. Better yet, buy a camera in shove it up your ass.

Kek

do u cum in the slurpees?

Somebody screencap this ebin bread

No, the cameras would catch that

ITT: Autists trolling autists

Let the thread die m8

Are you openly a "fag" and if so do you get any flack from it from the other employees? Do you flirt with any of the dudes that come into the store?

This is a security cam thread nigger

That's a big file

For (You)

why are those sandwiches so expensive? other than the egg salad, the deli sandwiches are actually good and i would kill those things if they were only like 2 bucks. 7/11 tries to get sandwich shop money for them. Like, nigga if i wanted to spend sandwich shop money I would be at potbellies or jersey mikes.

how does it feel that 9/11 is more popular than you

Too many cameras

This thread reminds me of pic related

kek

pro-tip- make friends with the person working graveyard. all the food that hits the sell by date at midnight gets scanned and thrown in the trash. my guy was a stoner so I would bring him weed and leave with 5-10 free sandwiches, cookies, brownies, and frozen burritos. Oh, and all the donuts I wanted. That shit is cash when you are high.

Can a franchise owner make good money? What's it take to get in? Does your dad work at the store too?