Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/21/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

darwin at his best

Story?

Best Darwin Award recipient ever!

i don't get it, did he get his head cut off or what?

in china if you dont kill someone in a car accident you need to pay their medical bills, most drivers kill someone they hit if the accident didn't cause death to save money

i guess he ran into the rotor blade

>Thailand
>dad is a cop, son is a neet who plays vidya all day
>dad berates son for being a failure
>dad pulls out gun for dramatic effect
>gives gun to son saying "you are already killing me so just shoot me so you can do what you please"
>son an heros
>dad turns to smack son thinking the kid shot at him and missed
>both parents realized what happen
>parents break into interpretive dance

bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/21/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad

Running into a helicopter blade... Of course he got decapitated.

reminds me when you have to kill a horse because it broke its leg

I watched it like 6 times and I just see a faggot falling down lol

kinda but this one isn't for putting them outta their misery, it's to stop you from getting miserable cuz the medical bills

kek

they hit a power line didnt they

no, its mustard gas

Story?

comeon america just wipe out china. no one will miss it.

I've never seen that. Thanks 4 the upload.

"aw man this poor bastard, well i dont want to pay for him though" *stab*

wtf why

kek

I don't think it decapited him, but he definately got de-brained

If you look closely you can just a bit of pink mist just before he falls. He doesn't get decapitated, but the top of his gets smashed.

What s the story on this

"what do you mean the phone repair costs $300? fuck this im out"

chirst you guys must have eagle eyes

But i like subtle gore better than explicit one anyways, gives much better chills

funniest part is it actually sounds like a reasonable explanation for Chinkistan

Can I phone gag get some gifs

>spotter backs of
>redshirted spotter doesn't provide any support
srsly why are people so fucking shitty?

That poor fucking horse. It wasn't his fault he was being ridden by a Spanish cunt.

Guy runs into fire

It was good of him to indicate when driving away. Really thoughtful and courteous. What a nice guy.

Out of all the rekt threads I've seen..
This shit is fuckt up fam

that vid has been on near every rekt thread ive seen

Think he'll be ok?

OUUUUUCH

>they hit a power line didnt they
yep, faggots could have disconnected him with a piece of wood (a broom, shovel handle, 2X4 or something) or given him a quick kick with rubber soled shoes - although he probably would have been dead anyways.

Fucking hell. Even I know not to approach a helicopter from uphill.

He couldn't have survuved that. But I'm surprised the other two guys got away. usually the muscles in the hands are clenching immediately. Maybe the one victim just acted as a conduit and "saved" the other two fools

lol, i havent.

Guess im just a newfag

>implying spotters can do anything if the weight suddenly slips from your hands
there is no one with reflexes that quick, that's why 99% of all gym fatalities occur while benching.

All of these vids are what 95% of recent rekt threads are. The exception being the horse and bull one, which is new(I haven't seen it yet) must be a sin to post OC or new content ever

>He couldn't have survuved that.
I know a couple linesmen, you'd be surprised what people can occasionally survive, although more often than not you're dead once you hit the line at those voltages.
>Maybe the one victim just acted as a conduit and "saved" the other two fools
Yep, he was the path of least resistance. But the others were far from safe if they hadn't let go quickly.

they can spot with hands under the bar.....

Pretty sure they're supposed to have their hands cupped and ready.

Nah that's too hard. Just stand there like a dummy watching.

not at those weights: if your muscles are not fully tensed, it will just slam your hands down without absorbing too much force.

if it comes to commoto cordis (which doesn't even require all that much force) - you're done. or if your sternum/ribs shatter and impale your heart/main blood vessels.

spotters for serious weight can only help if you fail the lift in a controlled matter, with slips like that only safeties or luck can save you.

This guy gives story in post, Be like this guy.

Why weren't they wearing Rubber gloves and shoes?

you'd think there would be abetter system by now to prevent accidents like this. Idk, like straps taht suddenly straighten out when the weight gos down too fast (like seatbelts)

>AreYouKiddingMeCarl?.jpg
that horse video was around when Moses wore short pants.
The airplane one is new.

It's almost as though they weren't expecting to walk it into a high voltage power line.

Or even a simple metal cage to swing over the chest when lifting excessive weights like this.

>be me
>Blind
>decide it's a good idea to enter a flying show
>Have I ever flown a plane?
>I've never even seen a plane.
>Feel self start moving
>Sudden stop
>Either this is flying, or I hit something.
>Oh Shit.jpg
>Their fault
>Shouldn't let blind people fly.

Safety. If you're doing stupid shit like this, and there are power lines even remotely close, take precautions. There are like 800 of these videos I've seen. You'd think they'd learn to not be retards

rollerino

to be "de-brained", you need a brain to begin with

No nerve gas. They were electrocuted.

There are, either safety bars or chains - but people don't use them because "what's the worst that could happen." Occasionally accidents like this show the safety gear that would have prevented them just standing in the background unused.

Even experienced spotters are of limited use when something happens so quick - and usually it does.

You can see the current burning trough his rubber soles at first before he goes spastic. At extremely high voltages not even rubber gear will save you - especially if you're standing on the ground as opposed to being up on the pole. Still, they could have given him a couple hard kicks and I doubt the current would have time to burn trough them - especially with him being the ground. downside of that - if they slip and hit the metal: they're toast too.

??? This isn't a fap Roulette thread...

ALSO

>Safety

China.

>Or even a simple metal cage to swing over the chest when lifting excessive weights like this.
That would be a bit overkill and would prevent you from doing the exercise properly, the existing systems work great - if you bother to use them.

Fucking niggers are so stupid

I've heard that he made a bet he could stay standing for ten seconds after taking a bullet to the heart

Don't hit the gas don't hit the-
>*CRRRRRACK*
Oh man ya did it now you silly clown!
>(laugh track)

Don't take drugs near fires

I read in another thread that the guy was heartbroken or something and comitted suicide in front of someone to get back at as protest

with the bet explanation it was said he started a timer on the phone before placing it on the counter

but who the fuck knows

If he lives the guys gotta pay his medical bills for the rest of his life.

If he dies, one off funeral cost

lmao well that must have been one hell of a bet then some "play this bet with us and if you win your family will not get killed" shit

Nigga how retarded are you

this
>there is no one with reflexes that quick
keep yours hand under the bar and always be prepared for the full force of the weight if the person benching fails. only need to keep your hands an inch under to negate the added weight momentum gives.

those two sacks of shit should be charged and imprisoned for manslaughter. even just a single man standing behind could've prevented that death.

>Still, they could have given him a couple hard kicks
that's retarded. you'll get yourself electricuted if you try this shit

you have to put a fucktonne of momentum capable of pushing not only the victim but yourself out of the currents reach.
otherwise you'll just electricute yourself and there'll be two fried dummies stinking up the place rather than just one.

This is what happens when you don't understand physics, or have a fucking common sense.

Totally deserve it

thanks for the story user

Are you retarded?
>uhhhh the spotters couldn't keep their hands under the bar in case he slips they were just there to look at him

>keep yours hand under the bar and always be prepared for the full force of the weight if the person benching fails.
yeah that's why that approach fails to prevent serious injury in the vast majority of cases where the weight suddenly slips - even with the most experienced spotters.

>even just a single man standing behind could've prevented that death.
top kek: in order to be ready to catch that weight you would need to interfere with the lifter in such a way that makes accidents much more likely. and yeah, catching ~240kg in an almost upright row position is fucking easy and you can totally still hang on to that weight even if it breaks your wrists.

>fat woman rushes in to help but only makes it worse
>second fat woman rushes in making it worser still

Top kek. Hopefully the paramedics weren't fat women.

MOTHERFUCKER

This shit makes me laugh every time idk why
Guy had to have been high as fuck

I'm assuming they're wearing thick rubber soled boots. That could (or not, I said it was very risky) give just enough protection for it to work. I'd only try it if the guy owed me a ton of cash.

Fuck off, mate. Go try spotting someone lifting that much weight with a suicide grip and see how well you'd be able to pull that off. The spotters can only really help if you manage to hold onto the weight and control it at least somewhat. That's why they call it suicide grip.