So a convinced murderer who shot and killed a prisoner of war on camera and made jokes after whilst his colleagues and...

So a convinced murderer who shot and killed a prisoner of war on camera and made jokes after whilst his colleagues and superiors covered it up was freed today because he was suffering from a little stress, a right wing UK newspaper built support and the victim was brown.

He is no marine. He is a convinced murderer and should be handed over for punishment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn't a murderer, he did what happens in every major war but he had the misfortune of being recorded while he did it

Do you think US and british soldiers didn't euthanise dying axis soldiers in WW2?

You will never be on the ground in a war, so shut the fuck up and dont criticise people who were because you have no idea how you would have responded in that scenario

>inb4 'i would call a medevac chopper for a dying jihadi'

>convinced

He slotted a sandnigger, dry your eyes faggot

Oh no, a solider killed someone in a war.
Fuck off he killed some fucking mudslime, he's doing God's work out there.

he should be sent back to finish off more sand monkeys. with a nice bonus in his pay packet.

the victim was brown, and also wanted to blow our boys to bits. Nobody gives a fuck about the racism card anymore it seems, it's about time

SHUFFLE OFF THIS MORTAL COIL, YOU CUNT

/thread
The man should be free to slay all fucking sandniggers. Sandniggers literally don't deserve to live, no matter if they're women or children. They're fucking scum. Someone needs to make a fourth fucking Reich already. SIEG FUCKING HEIL.

they never ever should have touched him. with bullets in his chest, the guy would have bled out. they should have run around to go on a defense sweep. they did this in iraq quite successfully, because they claimed they don't know of someone is watching and guys have remote detonators on their bodies.

he was practically dead. it was not professional to act out his anger this way. he became a soldier for a reason. and he knew he would deploy in an asymmetrical warfare scenario. ask some of the DEA warriors about the shyt they experience at the southern border in the desert.

I'll make one if you'll join bby

He shot a taliban fighter, the fucking enemy.. thats what happens in war you dickhead.

so murder is not murder because other people have done it before?

nice logic brah. and be proud of yourself, you have chosen killing to make a living. you are fight for none of the values of western civilisation.

so god just get them killed by a meteor or something? and why does he even create those men, if he wants them dead?

but you sure know god's plan.

>but you sure know god's plan

Wew, you took that so seriously it looks autistic.

God isn't real lad, and if he is, he gave up on us years ago. I've seen far too many terrorist attacks, too many innocent people die to the hands of Muslims to have any care about them. They say oh it's only 1% of Muslims! Well the few ruined it for the many and the rest of the Muslim community needs to be taken out for the survival of the human race.

It's not murder because moments before they were fighting to the death. Jihadi gets shot and gets a booboo so he gets to suck up precious resources to get his useless ass back to a base?

You know helicopters and soldiers weren't infinite in the war, even friendly soldiers have to die because commanders can't free up a medevac vehicle for them quick enough, so why does an enemy fighter get priority?

He would have died either way, either bleeding out or at the hands of a marine. The jihadi himself was a murderer, and murder is punishable by death.

This

>730850221

so pointing out something retarded is to take it seriously.

aren't you a special snowflake? yes, you are. take a cookie.

Holy fuck you're autistic, aren't you? Lurk moar.

I know this is a bait thread, but I'll post anyway. A shot to the chest is a lot more humane than the treatment he'd have received had the roles been reversed.

TEAR TEAR TEAR TEAR TEAR RIIIIIIIIP, your own head is now on your back.

i was just pointing out the logic of

i have no symphaty for jihadists, so don't get me wrong. i just wanted to show that is logic is flawed and bullshit.

>Murderer
How is he a murderer?
All he did was Remove Kebab.
Kebabs are not people.
Think of it more like killing rabid animal.
Like If you catch a rabid dog, why waste money/time rehabilitating futile d0g
Why not euthanize it.
Haji feelz nothin.
Its g00d.
No more pain
Sleep only.

i have been here longer than you, i can promise you that.

Found the edgy teenager in the thread

so i guess i began to browse Sup Forums with 7

>It's not murder because moments before they were fighting to the death
Upon the cessation of combat injured combatants are entitled to medical treatment, not a summary execution.

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Any how many innocent people over there have died because our nation makes their land into a battlefield for our economic interests?

What was he convinced of? Who convinced him?

>Upon the cessation of combat injured combatants are entitled to medical treatment, not a summary execution.
Implying sandniggers follow or care about the Geneva Convention.

>Actual modern crusader
>paid to ventilate filthy subhuman goat fuckers
>ventilates said goat fucker as per contract
>"criminal"
neck yourself op you ultrafaggot

He killed a mudslime, nobody cares

You think sand niggers take prisoners? OP is, was, and always will be a gigantic whiny faggot.

They don't but we do. Part of those great western ideals you dumb fucks are always touting as superior to foreign culture.

I'm not interested. I won't condone what we did, but now they are attacking and killing thousands of innocents over Europe. Id rather peace talks, but it's gone past that, however much I don't like that, and it's them or us. Survival instinct tells me them, not us.

I agree, we should let the savages just kill each other and stay out of the middle east.

I don't particularly care that he killed him, I saw plenty of people do similar shit in afghan. He got caught though so it should have been tough shit.

Muh heroes, muh it's okay to break the rules of engagement get caught and then get off with it is retarded.

He got caught being edgy shit happens.

We're supposed to be better than them you retard.