Roll for nudes of Kelly

Roll for nudes of Kelly.

She went on a bender and started blowing almost every guy she worked with or met at a party so I got while the getting was good.

Feel free to comment on her looks (good or bad) and I might post some freebies.

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.su/EzrVW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interested

Just post. Faggot.

Rolling

SO what number are we rolling for OP?

Any other pics of her?

I bet she swallowed

anymore of her as a bee thats my fetish!

Gotta make sure plenty of people see Kelly's rockin tits.

I might just post some if people tell me the fucked up shit they would do to her.

Winrar

Ask and you shall receive.

What would you do to her?

Lick her feet

I'd get one of her bees "antennas" into her asshole

Trips for tits.

Dubs is always too quick.

I took some shots of her ass bent over. I'll post those for short stories about what you would do to her

rolling

holy fuck yes user!!!

brofist any of her standing in that I want to pollinate her!

I'd make her bend over and get her panties down to her knees. I'd get my dick in her ass and pound her until she loses balance and falls on the floor. I'd get inside of her ass while I hold her against the floor and I'd fuck her ass until I cum inside her

How old is she?

Provided she's of age I'd bend her over my knee and give her a hard spanking for being such a naughty little whore.

Almost there.

bump

Here's her nice phat ass bent over. Keep going for no clothes

Can we get some more pics user?

I'd get one of her shoes off and get her on her knees. I'd make her lick the sole of it, get the heel inside her mouth. I'd then grab her by the back of the head and make her choke on my dick until I fill her throat with cum

How do you even get a photo with such shit quality?

Lol

Hmm have you ever heard of Parkinsons Disease? You ignorant twat

More?

rolls royce

Keep it up

Roal

rolly polly ollie

Checkers

What an amazing photoshop, I haven't noticed!

That's dubs bois

shoop. and a bad one at that!

I'd take her on a date to an Indian restaurant and a PoMo art gallery. Then I'd tongue-pork her butthole in the alley behind the building.

sure why not roll

not dubs but noice

Gotta get trips for real tits.

Keep it up this is to keep you interested.

Cough em up OP

Is it too late to jump on the wagon for free blowjobs?

kek

the replied to post was dubs
""

OP won't deliver watch

Kek increases

aww.su/EzrVW

Like this one.

>aww.su/EzrVW

Nice virus and pop ups
But no pics for Sup Forumsros

bump

more bee? maybe from the faces we could shoop up better pics?

That's all he bee pics I could find.

I like the shop idea. I'm gonna drive home. If this thread is still going I'll post 1 nude of her when I get home. If someone has shopped her by then I'll dump them all (6)

thanks bro if get time hunt down more bee pics for the fb threads and mention it there!

I totally ignore Kelly and head for you instead, I will literally rub my finger lightly around your asshole until it loosens up slightly. I will then proceed to slowly push my goat's blood covered cock into your sweet brown chili hole crafted by Zeus himself. I will then, after having come prepared with my source of lube, gently squeeze my pimples until I have sufficient white pus to fill a mason jar. I will drench your cock, already erect out of pure fear in the delicious pus I so carefully extracted. I of course will then take a long thin coffee straw and gently push it down the hole of your throbbing cock, careful not to cause too much bleeding. I have been plotting and dreaming about this for months, finally fulfilling my deepest fantasy. I will slowly twist your testicles around causing deep testicular torsion as you howl with pain. I happily take a handful of small sugar ants and lead them down the straw, slowly entering your cock. I make sure to fill the rest of the straw with pus to ensure that the little critters stay in you. I flip you over as you are quivering to reveal your bare ass, I take my starved rat out of its cage covered in its own shit and forcefully push its body into your anus, it crawls up with no escape as I solder your anus closed. I then very sexually read the newspaper as the rat eats you from the inside out. :^)

Bump

bump