Tell me one good thing that happened to you in the last week, no matter how big or small

Tell me one good thing that happened to you in the last week, no matter how big or small.

I got back in touch with an old friend I used to work with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gOREuj10xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw my gf for the 3rd time, good times

I found a cute pepe I kinda like.

Show me the worst of Sup Forums.

all I have is this brutal gator attack

I went outside yesterday

Learned I can attend my brothers college graduation next month

youtube.com/watch?v=9gOREuj10xU

The weather was fantastic on my days off, so I rode my motorcycle all over the place.

I shot a 39 out of 40 qualifying with my M4.
>fuck knows where that last shot landed

me too, not easy some days

right on

congrats user

Nice.

I hated having to shoot the M9 as part of pre-deployment training. I can't stand that piece of shit. I'd be more effective throwing it at the target.

The wholesomeness in this thread is off the charts

I was inspired by this post to test a hypothesis from yesterday that if I watch the Blind Melon video with the bumblebee girl it might give me the shove I need to finally kill myself. Thx, OP.

I find it's good to find reasons to do it. Walking to the store for some knickknacks or snacks. Walking the dog instead of taking him out back. Drive by on some weak niggas from the next block over. Just little things, you know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean.

also
checked

well did it?

nothing happened. just bad things.

Uh..senpai has talked to me some

She thinks im pretty weird but eh

It's ok next week will be better

I got an A on my biology final.

Theyre really not. Its been many weeks now, months and years. I am old, tendies basement style.

But thanks.

I don't know how to feel about that image, OP.

This week was tiring. Im just glad its over

I finished reading JoJo part 4, it was top tier

got a job offer from R&D
and finished a project in another department (R&D SAP solutions)

congrats

sorry to hear that user

Learn a language

I finished my MRSA antibiotics. They made me shit/vomit a decent amount.

Those wolves looks brutal

more brutal than this?

also checked

Of course user. Heck if you can do it all in one big trip it feels like an accomplishment

>

Poor doggo. Nature is savage

27?

best greentext I've seen all week

Good? I got your good right here, cocksucker.

I went out this week and sucked a dick. It was terrible. I don't think I'm nearly as gay as I thought I was. Like, hardly gay. Maybe not even at all gay.

I'm getting drunk now to cope with how mind-bogglingly awfully I've lived the last decade of my life and how I've grown old without bothering to figure out the most rudimentary of things about myself short of making big fat fucking assumptions.

"Good news", he says. Holy shit, commence to drinking

>Saw my gf for the 3rd time

What the fuck does this even mean?

sorry to hear that user. but on the bright side, at least you learned something about yourself.

>not sucking the dick you want to suck
well that was a big miss steak

i bought some dank weed yesterday, buying some more tomorrow

did you pay more than $40 for it?

bought £20 worth yesterday, and buying another £30 worth tomorrow. so i guess so

sounds like a good deal though. good to hear you didn't get ripped off.

£10 a gram where i am dude. Makes it an extra special occasion when i manage to get ahold of some uk cheese

> I don't think I'm nearly as gay as I thought I was. Like, hardly gay. Maybe not even at all gay.
This is what happens when kids grow up fapping to traps. They suck dick because they don't know if they like dick.

Nothing good has happened to me this week.
>I got my first job for 2 years then declined the offer because I was worried my anxiety was gonna get really bad again.
>I didn't get invited to a mate's stag do that's happening tomorrow even though we used to be bandmates and shit.
>I've got out of bed at 4pm earliest because my depression has got really bad again for the first time in 6 months.
Now I'm drinking 3 bottles of wine because fuck this week.

sorry to hear that user, hope shit improves

I had sex for the first time in 3 years

how was it?

Who're you calling a kid? Traps aren't my bag, jack... this is some new bloody fad on Sup Forums anywho. I grew up practically my whole life with a sneaking suspicion that I might, in fact, like cock. Well over two decades later, I discover, lo and behold, I'm pretty sure I was wrong.

To take yer traps and shove em, pal. I'm going three sheets to the wind tonight

This has a 90's TV cartoon vibe.

>old, tendies basement style
Learn to ride a motorcycle. I'm not saying get a Harley (not a fan, honestly), but get something you can comfortably wander on.

Is that some Open Mike Eagle on my Sup Forums. Hell yeah, man. Real rap isn't dead yet!

It's nice when people are nice.
I am thankful for you being nice.
You seem like a cool person.
All the best to you.

I was working on a firepit i'd been digging and i moved one of the slabs which was like veritcal and there was like a whole ant colony behind it, like a cross section of the tunnels with loads of ants inside it, I had one of the worst weeks of my life like totally dreadful but seeing those ants working away made me happy for some reason. yeah.

thank you user, you too.

I found my old wallet that had a tenner in it c:
Just barely fits into to last week but I lost my virginity to my gf of 2 months, I Was ready to be a lonely virgin forever untill she came along and brightened up my world.
I ordered a carton of cigarettes because fuck tobacco tax in my state and thats comming tomorrow so im pretty happy about that. I think thats it thought, but yeah good week indeed.
To everyone else in the thread, may youre coming weeks be full of good things and devoid of bad ones!

checked

fuck yeah