Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With "Disabilities" On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie Sanders

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Woman With "Disabilities" On Side Of Highway Because She Supports Bernie Sanders

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/tow-truck-driver-refuses-to-help-bernie-supporter_us_572a75b4e4b096e9f090403f

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kY5Z5RPR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is some funny shit. got a pastebin? I'm not in the mood to give huffpost clicks.

>Being that fat at 25 years old
She really caught the tumblr hard.

Maybe there was a truck stop up ahead and she would've put him over the limit.

Jesus

Contents of the article, pic related is the woman
pastebin.com/kY5Z5RPR

It was probably just his way of saving face because his truck can't haul that much weight.

>disabled
>all that shit that is a direct effect from being obese
I'm three hundred pounds myself, I know damn well that she's full of shit. "can't even lift the hood of her own car" FUCK HER.

I hope that guy owns his own business though cause he's about to get fired if he doesn't.

Holy shit her disability is literally being fat, how is this possible?

>I hope that guy owns his own business

He does

>Bernie Sanders supporter
>"McWade said she collects disability payments"
What a shocker.

Underrated

Muh sides

I love how they throw in she has disabilities.. being a land whale is not a disability.

Tow truck drivers are fucking based

Any of you see the fat cunt at Walmart giving the bernie supporter shit for being on welfare? Never have I been more torn, I hate the fat bitch but she's totally right.

Best part is he was the owner so he can't get fired.

Worst thing is he gets bad reviews on Yelp and only faggots use those sites

>McWade said she collects disability payments and has psoriatic arthritis, impaired mobility, early stage Crohn’s disease, severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Fucking "chronic fatigue syndrome". Fuck the doctor that coined that "disability". Being tired all the time cause you're fat and eat like shit is not a physical disability, perhaps a mental one though.

>being fat a is disability in america

Most people who say they have fibromyalgia are hypochondriac fucks too.

>fibromyalgia
Fake
>chronic fatigue syndrome
Fake

Sounds like being 400 pounds is hard on the body

>all those snitches in the comments

I hate lefturds and I can't understand why blacks associate themselves with people like that.

>there’s a huge difference between being disabled and drawing disability.”

she wouldn't be able to climb into the truck numbnuts

Obviously, as it is not a real illness

But Wait... She can defeat the GREATEST Disability by simply unsupporting BERNIE '"jewish smug'" SANDERS

I'm really ignorant about medical terms, is it safe to assume that she's just fat and is "disabled" because of it?

Keyboard crusader detected.

110%

>yelp reviews
He can just start lining cars with boogers and cum

List of ailments she claims: psoriatic arthritis, impaired mobility, early stage Crohn’s disease, severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome

>psoriatic arthritis
Bad skin from a terrible diet, thigh rubbing, and constant fold sweat. Aching from being obese. Connection between the two is assumed.

>impaired mobility
Obvious.

>early stage Crohn’s disease
Constant diarrhea from a terrible diet completely lacking in fiber and nutrients.

>severe fibromyalgia
Constant body pain from the strain being put on her skeletal and muscular structure.

>chronic fatigue syndrome
Can't get a good night's sleep due to weight (breathing, pressure on chest, bed frame bending in). Hormones, metabolism and blood sugar levels are fucked. Barely moves.

Moral of the story..

We need to ban assault forks

What the fuck REEEEEEE

>Crohn’s disease
>Severe fibromyalgia
Either of these two caused because she's a fat ass or is it just luck of the draw?

Nevermind, this guy answered it. Thanks.

lol good, she was probably going to accuse him of rape or racism at some point

also
>McWade said her handicap placard was clearly hanging from her rearview mirror, and she spent another two hours on the side of the road before help arrived. She said she is unable to walk to the nearest exit or lift her own hood because of back issues. “I was dependent on anybody who was willing to help me, completely dependent,” she said.

>((((d i s a b l e d))))

Tow truck driver is awesome.
Bernie supporters are vermin.

Exactly. It's a nice way of saying you are too fat to fit in the truck cab. We would have to send a separate flatbed truck, just for your self.

Crohn's-unsure, although isn't exactly likely, as Crohn's sufferers are usually malnourished because of malabsorption. Everything else is either more likely because she is fat, or is just plain hypochondria.

>disability payments
Lucky bastard

Thank you med bro ¡100!

>kek

She is disabled because she's a fat piece of shit who has never learned to solve her own problems, yet alone to take care of her health.

But sure, let's call her disabled, instead of what she really is, an obese piece of shit that through negligence has put her body in a situation that she thinks her life is endanger when he car isn't running.

Fucking pathetic how weak media wants us to think we are. Do you feel sympathy for the drug addict that kills their brain with meth?

Your tax dollars fund this shit so the wheels of capitalism can keep turning.

All these tears.

Fat bitches and their love of bernie sanders

Keep her constrained for a month

Let her eat less shit.

Problem solved.

It is in Britain.

I don't get this stereotypical badger with a burger meme.

>"Disabled"

Jesus Christ. She fucking fat, not disabled.

So many delicious tears...

>We would have to send a separate flatbed truck,

Wait.... how did she even get inside?

Massively underrated

I'm drowning in these tears..,

walked inside more than likely.

>St
Why the fuck do Britbongs use this.

It represents the clueless (animalistc) public, seeking momentary pleasure (at the expense of long term health, and intellect) with no concept that they're being led down that path purposefully to press an agenda.

Kekekek

Genius

He probably left her so she'd walk home and lose some fucking weight. He's saving her life.

>when a tractor trailer hit the front of your car

Oh for pete's sake tractor trailers don't just reverse into you on the highway. She was probably day dreaming about doughnuts when she rearended her.

I'm sick of how lefties won't take any responsibility at all. They won't even say she rearended somebody else. No the trailer just spontaneously reversed into the front of her car.

Her "Crohn's" is likely onset due to being a fat shit but that is a very real illness. It runs in my family but I avoided it somehow. No one in my family has ever been obese except my dad, who didn't get it either. My dad in the last 18 months has gone from 295 to 205 so he's hoping that staves anything off.

Everything else she has is entirely her own fault.

Its fucked

I have epilepsy and unless I have 3 a day I'm not eligible. Even though I lose my license for a year if I have one. This fat fuck who can fix herself chooses not to and get money for being a lazy cunt.

>Imperial
>Why does Britain use it

Think about it famalam

>“I was like, ‘Wait, are you serious? You’re kidding me.’”

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

For a second I actually thought your image was an American being impaled.

>McWhale

Clicking on that comments section is the dumbest thing I have ever done.

Sherman burned my families mansion in georgia

Im triggered

>badger
uh

I have a buddy in your situation. I feel for you man. Best wishes

Loading dock.

>support the candidate that wants to increase his taxes, tells him and all of his family that they don't know what it's like to be poor, wants to impose an ever increasing tax on his livelihood (carbon), and generally treats entrepreneurs as greedy pigs
>expect that he'll accept your patronage

I wouldn't blame a wetback family for not helping me on the side of the road if I was sporting MAGA. Free market, baby.

OK which one of you is this?

>Finkelstein
Please tell me this is satire. Please.

I'm having a good time in the comment section right now. They get butthurt pretty easy. Especially once I stole this user's post

So supposedly there was an interview and yet they don't post it either here or on the original podunk fox news post despite it being the anti-trump wet dream. Sounds likely, we should trust their account without asking questions.

>get told by lawyers that political affiliation isn't a protected class
>suddenly she's """""""""""""""""""disabled"""""""""""""""""" now
>still irrelevant because he refused service on grounds of political affiliation and not disability

This. He was a rapist and mass-murderer, killing women and children.

He's their hero. Liberals are sick psychopaths.

>All this + dubs
Chief of Medicine confirmed.

>Mfw people in America are paid to be fat, but I had to pay $5000 for a digi-device and hundreds a month even though I have a six pack and as a kinesiologist I've exercised religiously for a decade.

Because apparently the disabilities you're born with are your own fault, and you should pay insane fees to stay alive. But eat yourself to death, and you'll get tax payer money, public support and a free parking pass.

i don't like berncucks too but this was a stupid move.

If someone did this to someone with a trump sticker theyd be the second coming of christ to these people

Seriously these people should be gassed this isnt about freedom of speech its about actually being so goddamn dumb and blind that you can't see your own cognitive dissonance..

Is it okay that I want to kill them? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

My mind and body tell me that these homicidal urges are not evil; it feels more like I'm "saving the Earth"

>Because She Supports Bernie Sanders

You already said she was disabled, you don't have to repeat yourself

Crohns is an inflammation disease. Shoveling garbage down your fat fucking face hole constantly causes inflammation.

>kept you waiting huh

>After the incident hit local news, Shupe said he received a lot of restricted calls from Sanders fans. “It’s all good, you know, that’s why Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors of ice cream,” he said. “People have different tastes.”

The fat bitch should at least be able to understand that comparison.

Kys you fat fuck.

Probably because he couldn't fit her in the fucking truck.

I wouldn't tow any car with a political bumper sticker, regardless of who it's for. Dipshits and their virtue signaling.

>Hello do you have any time to talk about our Lord and Saviour Bernie Sanders?

How do you respond, Sup Forums

I just feel bad for this dude.

>Dunno why my so fat, must be corporations
>Multiple Big Gulps

Even if only one is his, this idiots always have shitty diets and can't understand why their health is so shit.