Let it out

Let it out

O-OP IS A FAGGOT!

Damn I feel much better, thanks

Ill always be a man-whore.

Nnn-N-Nn-fuckin-NIGGERS!

he hehe he he hehe... *sniff*... wadiyatalkinabeet?

Yesterday, after uploading my last essay of this semester, I was so fucking happy. I have never felt that way in my life. I was listening to music, singing out loud and dancing like an idiot.

Today I'm back to the sad normal.

I've got only two friends, both are girls, and I've been with one all week, working on shit and went out earlier this week for a drink with her and other people. I'm really happy that I finally have someone that I can call a real friend.

But when I'm not with them, I always feel kinda sad. And when I'll be moving out in a few weeks, it'll be even worse because they're gonna be stay here and I got no one there.

FUCKING ASSHOLE CUNT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TREAT ME LIKE GARBAGE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG SLUT I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

I did 9/11

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

I have done literally fuck all work this semester. Partly due to depression from my (now ex) gf attempting suicide, mostly just being lazy. Even if I pass my exams on the first try, I haven't done any of my assignments and I don't know if they let you repeat those. I haven't told a soul IRL

Love is a drug

bump

I still think about my ex at night, can't shake the feeling that I can't ever love someone like I love(d) her

and I fucking hate it

I don't care that you hurt your elbow

How old are you?

I don't need threads like this for that, I speak my mind all the time. It earned me considerable respect.

traps are fucking gay, just like people who hate pineapple pizza

I'm fucking sick of seeing this same goddamn thread 11 times a fucking day.

I am being totally cucked by a female!!!!

Its like roll and get threads, LOOK MUM MY THREAD HAS LIEK 200 REPLIES XD

My father is abandoning my mother at 65 years old. Now it's entirely my responsibility to care for her. Fuck everything

depending on your state/jurisdiction and whether or not she's retired and/or has any medical conditions, you may be entitled to a caretaker's allowance (neetbux)
t. lawfag

late 20s
the thing is, the breakup was super unhealthy and happened relatively shortly after one of my parents died, fucked mightily with my mind
depression and weight gain followed, so..

Black women are literally the worst people on Earth.

I feel you, bro. I'm in a similar situation tbh

i hate my job
its full of faggots