We shall one day break free and finally become a sovereign state

We shall one day break free and finally become a sovereign state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AA0KM2KY4Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kay

magyar cigany

But what is it?
give some info please

DORAO

Not possible, it was possible in 1920, it was possible in 1945, but Romanian nationalism had viped out any chance of it.

Hungarians are still around 1.2 million but constantly depleting, but there are no Saxons anymore, barely any slavs anymore, and what is truly lost: the Transylvanian identity.

Today it is associated with Romania and Szekelyland, and not with a multi-ethnic province diverse in cultures and religions.

What are you

You should now it, it was the Ottoman Empire's vassal for long.

*know it

Good answer. Good thread.

I agree that the people living in Transilvania are hardworking compared to the other part of Romania and the saxons were a really good presence.The thing is they didn't join Romania 100% happy but mostly because the The Austrian Empire collapsed and they didn't want to be under Magyars like they were in medieval times.
Franz Ferdinand promised federalisation which they wanted..but he was killed.
So the only reasonable solution was to unite with the rest of our brothers.

>solution was to unite with the rest of our brothers.

They didn't unite, they were deported the fuck away back to somewhere they never belonged m8.

It happened in Hungary too, and it was a shame: people, who barely even spoke german, and had the nation's mother tongue and culture, were deported to germany because of their birth certificate.

Banat ?

I don't know, there were so many..

>Wallachia?

Pic related

Go fuck yourself you liberal prissy fuck from Cluj. For the love of everything good in this world glass that fucking hellhole.

I didn't know of any deportation done by Romanian gonverment during interbelic period.
Our constitution of 1923 was pretty liberal and ok to all minorities.If magyars left it was probably because they didnt want to be considered romanians.
Of course there might have been deportations in the soviet period..that was something normal done by all communist leaders to dillute the autochtonous element.It was done in Moldavia..in Hungary ..in Ukraine.. but not between the great wars.
The thing is today from what i understood Hungarians really go well with Romanians in Transilvania.I don't understand why the propaganda against the Romanian gonverment .We let them have magyar schools ..even have the college exam in magyar.I don't see that happening in Italy for our Romanians or in Spain.I believe we are pretty liberal.
The ones that really are fucking shit up are the Szeklers which are not even Magyar..they were brought here in the 11-12 century to defend the mountain passes but in time they got too comfy and wanted to annex the land.
They truly are cancerous.

OKAY

DEMOCRACY SILLY

or we could just work together and make Romania a better place so Transylvania doesn't have to break.

btw i am from Transylvania as well.

>it was probably because they didnt want to be considered romanians.

Lot of them lost land to Romanians in the land reforms, just like it happened it Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia, lost their jobs as teachers as they couldn't teach in Hungarian, or if they did the romanian final exams and university education was only in romanian, (just look at statistics between 1940-44, the hungarians in high level education skyrocketed as they could learn in their mother tongue), and government jobs were taken from them as well.
Romania tried to get rid off its minorities even between 1920-1940, and its a shame, because Transylvania wasn't built only by them.
The thing is today from what i understood >Hungarians really go well with Romanians in Transilvania.
Thats partly true, I have romanian friends as well, but there are still ethnic conflicts sometimes.
>.I don't see that happening in Italy for our Romanians or in Spain.
Its not their homeland, thats why, hungarians are there for 1000 years, romanians maybe more, but magyars have literally centuries of history there, so did saxons.
>The ones that really are fucking shit up are the Szeklers which are not even Magyar..
Yes they are, and they have a right for their land just as romanians have for their land. Autonomy should happen, such a big ethnicity deserves self-recognition. They are afraid of assimilation, understandably.
Of course, that can only happen if both Hungary and Romania stops the revisionist propaganda.
Hungary lost Erdély forever, and Szekelys will lose it as well if magyars in the motherland only see the "revenge" in autonomy. We should support our brothers beyond the borders, but not in our, but their interest.

wait I thought magyars and hungarians were the same thing?

>Lot of them lost land to Romanians in the land >reforms.
There have been land reforms in Romania since 1859 so that the give the peasants land to have food and etc.
I assure you every part of land was repaid by the gonverment.There were many tensions in Romania before 1918 because of this issue..and they did everything to solve it when they made the 1923 constitution.The thing is the nobles got paid for the lands that were taken.
The soviets didn't repay the owners of the lands when they took control in 1948 that is right.But now the gonverment is repaying the former owners (i know this because i'm in a trial for my house with a former owner that fled in communism period to Argentina).
>Romania tried to get rid off its minorities >even between 1920-1940, and its a shame, >because Transylvania wasn't built only by >them.
The thing is Hungary just kept pressing Romania "Muh minorities...you are persecutting them etc.."..so the gonverment said "well if you love them so much why dont you take them"..that's when Hungary showed its colors "no..not really"..they didnt want the population they wanted the land coz its rich.
So of course the gonverment said BTFO..
>Yes they are, and they have a right for their land just as romanians have for their land. >Autonomy should happen, such a big >ethnicity deserves self-recognition. They are >afraid of assimilation, understandably.
This is very dangerous to all states in Europe.Almost all states have minorities that want autonomy.France has ..Belgium,Spain,Italy yet they don't grant them because it creates chaos.That is why there is a constituion that says "This state is undivisible".Even you have slovakian minorities or serbs that want autonomy.
Also there are 1.2 million magyars but there are 3-4 million gypsies and they were here as slaves (the word might be wrong but its similar) for the feudal lords begining with the 11 century.They would have a better claim to autonomy then magyars..just saying.

>lot of them lost land to Romanians in the land reforms
After the moment of 1918 the majority of the land was redeemed in gold. Search for hungarian optants.

they are, I'm just not consistent, sry m8

>Yes they are, and they have a right for their land just as romanians have for their land. Autonomy should happen, such a big ethnicity deserves self-recognition. They are afraid of assimilation, understandably.
You do realise that in Szekely land there are colleges that teach only in Hungarian..the street signs are ONLY in Hungarian and if i a romanian go there and ask to buy something in Romanian they wont serve me.Tell me is this normal?Is this okay?Of course we will never grant them autonomy given their behaviour.They already have alot of privileges that i don't think the Romanians in Hungary have.

God what a load of bollocks

>Lot of them lost land

You mean the Magyar nobility lost land, the same way Romanian nobility lost it, it was not discriminatory or anything.

>Our education skyrocketed when speaking our mother tongue

While also discriminating Romanians during your illegal occupation of Romania. No wonder you got all the university spots, you where the only fuckers allowed.
>Hungarians are there for 1000 years

Nope. Hungary gained Transylvania as a vassal in ~1250

Hungary absorbed that vassal by ~1300

And removed the Romanian nobility as well as settled populations by~1350-1500

Plus not like 1000 years of occupation would give you right to any piece of land.

>Autonomy should happen

Fuck off there are only 1000 Szekelys in Romania, all the people there are Hungarians and should be deported to Hungary.

>lost their jobs as teachers as they couldn't teach in Hungarian
Of course they lost their jobs since they became part of Romania and the oficial language was Romanian.
When all country speaks romanian and you don't learn your students romanian of course they will have a hard time finding jobs.That is why now they live only in Szekely land and complain about being poor.

i have a better proposition, KILL ALL THE OLTENI/MOLDOVENI SCUM

It is known that hungarians have a tendency to commit suicide. Better kill yourself.

fucking russian seperatist scum

fuck you Catalin :^)

>This fucking thread again

There is no point... stop

Belgium is a federation iirc
I think Vojvodina was handled well enough, they were granted autonomy and things cooled down over there

The 1918 unification was not done right. Transylvania had its own government for a little while until it was decided to get rid of all the national institutions and give all that administrative power to Bucharest, which is how they attracted foreign investors to the place. It's a pretty slimy thing, and they were fully aware of what they were doing.

Guess I can't complain tho since I'm Transylvanian

roman cigany

relax Ishtvan, we want Independence from the Soviets at Bucharest

>Transylvanian Liberal faggots calling Bucharest Soviet

Let me guess you want to also stay in the EU.

no i want you faggots to die and fuck off to jewting, EUROPE IS FOR EUROPE, NOT SJW FAGGOTS AND NOT RUSSIAN MONGOL SCUM

I want you jewish cunts to stop divide and conquer you faggots. We are Romanian not fucking made up term of Transylvanian.

every single thread

you're the one smoking jewtins cock you mongol kikeshit, get the fuck off my porch, adn take the sjw faggots with you to HELL

>Dat NATO flag

You just showed your true color you commie cunt.

You useless "intellectuals" will never get anywhere, and thank fuck for that.

Ooh, cool flag

Romanian isn't a real language though, as Romanian isn't a real culture. Nobody should be forced to learn that garbage.

Nobody fucking cares about Romanians. Romanians in the UK are the scum of the earth, gypsies worse even than Pakis.

Nobody likes Romania.

Why is Romanian IQ so low even with so many ethnic Hungarians to bring up the average?

>Romanians in Hungary
Beacuse the romanians are not a big minority in here. The swaben is the second biggest minority and some of them have a lots of privilages. They hve double languge teaching ,city signs written in german ,local holidays etc.

> agree that the people living in Transilvania are hardworking compared to the other part of Romania

Do you have vampires working all the nightshifts?

stop beating yourself up so hard

Why dont youbfuck off to bozgorland instead?

Its "free" and it has a nationalistic gypsy as leader

That IQ map is outdated

Friendly reminder

Is Dracula trying to make his own kingdom or something?

Romanian SF?

>Nope. Hungary gained Transylvania as a vassal in ~1250

The borders of the last 1000 years animated:

youtube.com/watch?v=AA0KM2KY4Ew

Ok.

Yeah, Hecklers confirm

What can I say, we learned well from our surrounding friends.