Hello and welcome to Atop the Fourth Wall, where bad comics burn

Hello and welcome to Atop the Fourth Wall, where bad comics burn.

Say....

It's Miller time.

I loved Linkara when I was 13. Now I'm 20 and he's made an awful movie. It's funny how some of us mature and some of us don't.

Old cocksluts don't die, they just fade away.

I'd gladly rather read any Frank Miller comic (including ASBAR and Holy Terror) than watch one of this pale hog's videos.

I don't really care about capeshit but the comic by Miller where Batman paints himself yellow to piss of the Green Lantern was great.

What is this guys problem?

Poop on his lips?

>reviews that are longer than the thing they are reviewing

Who does Linkara support this POTUS election? He hates democrats and is a registered republican, but I can't see him voting Trump.

>It's a nasty cockslut episode

He has a smarmy clean cut holier than tho persona. his little skits at the end of his videos are self insert fan fiction tier garbage. the small amount of fame he has received has clearly gone to his head. and that's before all the fetish stuff.

Did you watch the movie. I've seen it probably 3 times now, I was drunk at most 2 of those times. Do we still have an Eggkara stream?

Longer than a BBC

Eggkara's always up. Yeah, I watched the movie in there. I was shocked at how autistic it was.

It cost 60,000 and it was just the entire cast fellating how great this autistic chubby man child is. Acting was awful of course. I'm amazed he makes a living from this and has for nearly 8 years.

Just like his sexuality he is probably extremly conflicted

Hello and welcome to the election where I will be making America great again.

>Linkara, Spoony, Nostalgia Critic and Moviebob will never carpool straight into a lethal car accident.

I hate this reality desu.

He'll probably write in Ted Cruz.

That or just stay home and message Iron Liz begging to let him suck "her" dick again.

what happened to his black hole gf?

Is that Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray?

No it's Bailey Jay.

>Spoony is worse off than movie Bob
What a World

Lightbringer.

Checked.

How badly does the AT4W movie fail? It doesn't even count as a movie at all really, just a scam to swindle tens of thousands out of his autistic fanbase.

Sets: He spent most of his budget on one set - the Star Trek ship his fictional self owns. It's decent, but he keeps the house lights on in the studio and doesn't light it appropriately, so it looks like flat garbage. The rest of the film's sets are either someone's apartment, someone's apartment standing in for a bar (how hard is it to find a local pub who'll let you film?), someone's couch standing in for a spaceship, or the back half of the studio filled with cardboard boxes which looks exactly as you'd expect.

Directing and Acting: Abysmal. Scenes are blocked amazingly incompetently. He doesn't even cheat with the rule of thirds, he doesn't seem to know how to compose a shot. 180 rule is broken within the first few minutes of the film. Linkara can't act. He can't play four different versions of himself on-screen either. No-one else fairs much better. MarzGurl is ruined with her delivery of that classic line, "AND THEN YOU FROZE". Lupa and Brad clearly don't want to be there.

Writing: Pure ego. The movie exists to show everyone how great Linkara is, just like the book series he wrote when he was a teenager. The film's arc is: Linkara is the greatest hero the world has ever known, he consider's giving it up, but then has to defend the Earth from the Terminator, and after being told by everyone how great he is, once again becomes the greatest hero the world has ever known. Fuck off.

VFX: Animatic tier.

Sound: Generally room audio, no mixing.

Fuck this waste of money.