Tim Heidecker vs Sam Hyde

Tim Heidecker vs Sam Hyde

Alright, Sup Forums, pick a fucking side.

It's obvious these guys don't like eachother, Tim has stated that MDE is "blatanly derivative" of his work and Sam Hyde has called Tim & Eric comedy with no "bite or message" to it.

Who do you got? Sam's my guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIaj2jHra7g
youtube.com/watch?v=fW0wcPMMK7E
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8
youtube.com/watch?v=d6OwEUIXhi4
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam is our guy.

Tim is reddit's guy.

Neither are funny

Sam's the man

Tim is too much of a hollywood libcuck. I mean he was in that shitty Fantastic Four movie for no reason

Who the hell is Sam Hyde

>muh message

that's how you know someone's a pleb.

all that matters is whether it's funny or not.

Tim's show is actually funny m80

Tim Heidecker >>>>(big gap here)>>>>>>>> Sam Hyde

Sam might be a desperate tryhard shill, but tim heidecker is just a sad cuck who was never that funny, Eric carried tim and eric

Back to daycare halfwit

>Eric carried tim and eric

Are you literally retarded

Eric hasn't done a single funny thing without Tim

Never watched Tim and Eric but I like Sam he's pretty funny

I'm not sure if Tim is really a limp wristed liberal or not but Sam's cooler

Fuck off, Sam. We don't care. Stop samefagging about yourself. We are team Heidecker. Always.

Tim is fucking hack. He had a couple funny sketches when he was doing Tim and Eric.

Both make me laugh, I don't care about personal drama or politics. I really doubt either of them care about this as much as you do.

but tim and eric aren't funny

so i guess sammy boi wins this two fold

Tim & Eric wasn't good, and World Peace isn't either.

Personally I only like Tim for what he's currently working on

Sam (6'4") is 4 inches taller than Tim Heidecker (6'0")

But Eric (6'6") is taller than both of them.

spotted the cuck

Dunno Tim, but I know Sam Hyde is fucking shit. So, I'm down with Tim I guess.

literally neither both are near equally as horrendous

sam hyde is a dangerous guy

Sam hyde is our guy
He brought boners and young bitches to adult swim.

Literally what "message" is Schmuley Hoidelberg trying to convey in his videos?

>DUDE IM BETTER THAN YOU
>SOCIETY LIES TO YOU
>BUT I'M STILL BETTER THAN YOU IN SPITE OF THE FACT
>DUDE EVERYTHING IS FAKE LMAO
>DUDE COLLEGE IS A SCAM LMAO (ive noticed he's really passionate/emotional about this one*)
>DUDE YOUR PARENTS LIED TO YOU (also emotional about this one)
>DUDE WOMEN ARE SHIT LMAO

* = probably has to do with his film school """""education"""""

But world peace had young bitches and sams boner.

Why does Sup Forums seem to love Hyde? I've heard he's some level of "redpilled," but literally only from this site. Is he actually political at all, or is it just another example of Sup Forums projecting it's viewpoints on something else?

Tim: well known comic with a large body of work and many connections in hollywodd
Sam: a youtuber that only a subsection of Sup Forums appreciates

I don't like Sam very much but at the same time he is very driven to create content, and if you practice something long enough you improve. Maybe someday Sam will make something I like but he hasn't yet

PO need to FK OFF !!

Sam's jawline is weak af. That "beard" isn't doing him any favors either.

> Tim has stated that MDE is "blatanly derivative" of his work and Sam Hyde has called Tim & Eric comedy with no "bite or message" to it.

Where and when? This is all I could find of him on MDE.

cry more little guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hide

wot

>BRING ME
>THE BAT

youtube.com/watch?v=pIaj2jHra7g

Name a single thing that Tim did that was as funny as this

someone post tim and eric

I have never watched anything by them

This isn't funny.

Tim & Eric = 90's simpsons
MDE = Robot Chicken

So can anyone answer this question? I know that Sup Forums has a lot of posters who belong to the Sami Al-Haid fan club

>duh you don't get that tim is joking
>he isn't really liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=fW0wcPMMK7E

Can I pick a good comedian instead?

>Tim & Eric = 90's simpsons

Kys if you actually believe this

Ew

I think this is my favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

dude i can't believe how many funny faces they can make!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY EVEN PUT THEIR FACES IN OBJECTS AND THINGS INSANE SWAG

Sam's face is so fucking weird

>Liking Tim after this

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

lol?

Niether of the things op says they said have been said. These guys dont give a shit about eachother.

That said. Hiedecker is a bitch, sam is pretty cool, and ivr gotten bigger laughs. But they arent very related.

Tim and Eric has waay more quality content than MDE but they haven't done much good in recent years.

>that image
>that "satirical" post

0/10

So can any one of you nu-numales answer my question?

Definitely Ṣamuil al-Haid, he's in every way our guy

>Tim Heidecker
>40 year old man trying to be hip and relevant

IT'S SO FUCKING EMBARRASING

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8

Hes just a goofball who talks about things he wants to talk about and does good gags. He has opinions on things that other people have, but its not the main deal

I love funny faces too :)

lol, funny faces XD so randum XD

>It's a "Sup Forums gets butthurt at someone that isn't radically alt-right" episode

boy, we all love those

>He has opinions on things that other people have, but its not the main deal
lmao

Sam is real bizarre and ugly-looking which is part of the appeal in all honesty

Do you honestly believe he's being serious there?

>millennials

>Sam Hoidelberg pretends to be the opposite of the mainstream media/hollyjew
>He still perpetuates the "big muscles will help you escape from nu-malehood" meme, just like hollyjew

>liberal cuck

hes definitely still just playing a character. he can't really be mad at Sup Forums

This is honestly pretty damn funny

Why don't we like Tim again?

Which 1 is funny faces?

>It's a semen gargling lib gets salty one of his heroes is not being praised and worshipped, he quickly heads back to /r/drumpf for validation

Happening more and more these days :^)

neither

Sam is 6'4" he lost his "ONE OF LE UGLY GUYS XD" appeal when I realized this

Sam is ugly and tries his best to look good

Tim is a handsome as fuck guy and tries his best not to look good

Sam easy.

Fuck Tim for disrespecting fellow comedians and his colleagues.

>It's a Sup Forums projects political opinion on some random asshole else in order to create a strawman episode

another classic

What do you know, no topic on this site is safe from degenerating into political drivel anymore. Fuck off.

>thread begins with a quote saying that Sam Hyde thinks his videos have "a message"

>L I T E R A L L Y not ONE SINGLE person ITT from the Sam Hyde IDF can even quantify a single morsel of a "message" from any of his videos

top fucking kek

/thread

Is he upset at people on the internet... is he getting upset at people cyberbullying him?

but Sam posts on reddit ALL THE TIME.

just face it. Sup Forums doesn't have it's own little special community anymore. there are many tourists, and have been for a while now.

FUCK TIM

GREG ALL THE WAY

Healthy habits keep you from depression if you dont have something else. Medicine isnt a meme you filthy frank luvin bitch

that's actually kinda funny

that's not really a hollyjew meme, that's a Mishima meme
>Sam is ugly and tries his best to look good
Considering the bowl cut, the multiple shitty dye jobs, the at times bizarre facial hair and his lack of general cleanliness, I really don't think he's trying to look good

there is literally zero reason not to take an hour out of your day to increase your physical fitness

what's the girl on the rights name bro??
I've been trying to find her for the past 10 minutes
totally forgot her name

Sam posts on the MDE reddits, this is not being a redditor.

>I want Donald Trump to fuck my wife
>I want Donald Trump to fuck my wife!
>I WANT DONALD TRUMP TO FUCK MY WIFE!
what did he mean by this

>posts on reddit
>not a redditor

>lifting stops depression brah trust me
>lifting is a panacea if you have cancer just lift brah its medicine
>if you're too depressed to lift for 3 hours every day then you're probably a great candidate for euthanasia/suicide/a sex change
>i'm not gay, I just want you to undergo a sex change cuz you can't lift for 3 hours a day like I say only real men do

>that's not really a hollyjew meme, that's a Mishima meme
Regardless, there's so many nu-numales (numales in denial) on Sup Forums and plebbit nowadays who think that lifting weights and getting muscles automatically deems them entry into Manhood®. It's almost as pathetic as the things Schmuley Hoidelbergstein makes fun of in his vids.

Jewish babesahhhhh

Shes Maeby from Arrested Development.

I've never browsed Reddit yet I get called a Redditor by you fags.

Going on reddit ever makes you a redditor then u redditor faggor go back

that's like saying, i don't post on Sup Forums, but i post on /k/, so it's not really Sup Forums. it's still Sup Forums, and there's spilloff from all the other boards, no matter which board you call home.

Tim's funnier, but I pick Sam.

Tim was relevant when he started back in the Bush years. But his style of comedy has been imitated to death and whatever message he has is no longer meaningful. Sam Hyde's comedy is cutting edge and his political incorrectness is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of Obama leftism. Take the TedX talk for example. Tim doesn't have the balls to do that sort of prank and he doesn't have the satirical eye to deconstruct and mock liberal institutions like Sam does.

lifting is panacea. you dont have to turn bi and become a meathead but being fat tub of shit is depressing compared to working on fitness

definitely the better actor

doesn't even shave her armpits the dirty muslim

I'm not fat, I just don't have muscles.

What's with all these nu-numales thinking that a lack of muscles precludes you from masculinity? Reminds me of the hipster cucks who think growing a 8ft long rabbi beard makes you "manly as fuark brah"

Subreddits are closer to generals than boards. Someone who comes here just for Game of Thrones and Steven Universe generals is definitely not a Sup Forums regular.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6OwEUIXhi4

This is one of Sam's funnier bits youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

but nothing he's done comes close to Tim's best stuff

thank you, friend

WHY THE FUCK IS THAT MOVING BEFORE I PRESS PLAY