I just had sex with some skank off fetlife. Worst Fucking sex. I almost threw up on her at the sight of her pussy...

I just had sex with some skank off fetlife. Worst Fucking sex. I almost threw up on her at the sight of her pussy. I gagged 3 times with my mouth on it. I feel so dirty. So violated.

Also post 10/10 pussy

>I almost threw up on her at the sight of her pussy
And you still fucked?

Why wouldn't you just bail.

post her pics

sauce? might know her

>might know her

>10/10 pussy

search google and look at visually similar images for keks

Trust me it's more of a fucking train wreck than this pic shows. It looks like that pom pom thing from that dick and Morris show that Reddit jerks off to

sauce indeed. its looks dry as fuck, i think sauce is the only thing going to make that thing eatable

Shit like this needs to come with a warning.

PUSSY MAY REQUIRE BIOHAZARD SUIT

Fetlife is full of actual degenerates. I tried that scene. 90% of them are disgusting, fat, gross fucks. You know the type: nerdy "pagans" who are fat positive, have sex swings in their goddamn living room. Just gross, horrible people.

Do not recommend to anyone. Those people are actually mentally ill.

You just just Fucking described this girl in one comment. She has a pagan "unity" tattoo

Sounds hot..

Agreed. I know of a girl who frequents that site and she's a no go. At least if you have any dignity and want an actual decent piece of ass.

Speaking of which, are there any actual websites anymore that you can find some decent looking girls and not land whales?

I'm not talking out of my ass here. I've been there, done that. I don't know why they're all pagan, but they fucking are. Probably because they're man/woman children who believe in magic and astrology and shit, which is why they have such poor impulse control.

Anyone reading this thread: seriously, stay the fuck away from Fetlife. They're crazy people and you're not gonna have a good time.

I'm gonna go look for bitches right now, thanks user

wtf

Your funeral.

When I was 18 and in high school I signed up for FetLife because I was a horny little fucker.... that lasted for about 1 month and then the sheer amount of degeneracy on that site made me delete my profile and never return to that horrid site.

If you like sex a certain way, or are into some weird kink, that's cool but keep it to yourself. The idea of having a community around that is retarded.

The fuck did you eat it for retard?

Exactly. Keep shit in the bedroom. That's where it belongs. As soon as you make your kinks into your identity, you've crossed a line you shouldn't be crossing.

>come to Sup Forums

>complain about degenerates

I don't Fucking know man? All the pussy I've eaten in the past has been C's or B-'S
This shit felt like a straight dick in my mouth

What's wrong with dick in your mouth you faggot

Why does she have 2 buttholes

what are c and b pussies?

Maybe you should just suck cock or do anal. Pussys are nasty as fuck.

this is an fthis is an a+