Dumb goy fell for the STEM meme

is engineering a meme or will i be very employable?

t. will be mechanical engineer with 3.0 gpa out of türk uni , can speak german turkish english

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bElb2KgLxP8
businessinsider.fr/us/deloitte-ceo-cathy-engelbert-automation-fears-about-robots-2017-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk if it's a meme but it's a stupid idea to become an engineer if you don't enjoy math and physics and you're just intested in money

>is engineering a meme or will i be very employable?
Its not a meme but its also very common.

You will need to be very specialized.

zarbolar geliyo

bumb

kys bergay

Do you like designing machines?

Y: you did the right thing

N: you are an intelligent moron

i want high pay job abroad

Then why didn't you get some other degree? Mechanical engineering is a narrow field, and many people who graduate with that degree are unsuitable to use CAD / FEA software despite completing all the university classes.

GERİZEKALI

STEM

ÖĞRENCİSİ

mechanical engineering is the broadest engineering there is

Try accounting

thenks i will try gender studies

How can you speak German and why?

This 2bh

Is architecture and construction managment considered stem? I hope not i want hot grills on uni and be party animal like in american movies

>not industrial engineering

Its Berkay, he studied here

How is that not obvious?

industral engineering is management

He said he studied at a Turk uni

Why would he know German if he has never lived in Germany?

Like one semester in germany

The secret is that all Turks think that they can speak German, but in fact speak some obnoxious street dialect.

moruQ germans take classes to speak hip-german like turks do
youtube.com/watch?v=bElb2KgLxP8

>high pay
>abroad
>accounting
Don't troll him, he'll waste another four years getting a meme major

That's totally wrong du hurensohn götveren
Hoch die hände wochenende indeed moruk

Hans Entertainment is at the opposite end of the spectrum, but that doesn't make him any less disgusting

>ich brEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is a chartered accountant for 500?

>88
digits conform it, burn down the roaches!

bumb

pünp

no u

I got a job within 1 month

I did my thesis internal at my uni and had 0 contacts.

Just typed up a resume and sent to recruitment firm specializing on engineering and CS, and the jobs fell in my lap

It is a good meme.

nice

what country are you looking at. the engineering situation will differ in each place.

canada has fucktons of jobs in CS/computer engineering and shit. everytime I browse job ads there's a clear shortage of people for that so you can probably find a job in canada with relative ease.

nobody needs biochem/molecular bio majors though so i'm pretty much unemployable with high debts.

>working from home
>visit the office four times a year
>still earning a city salary

>accounting
That's my major, but apparently we're about to be highly challenged by the advent of robotization there.

explain how AI is fucking up accounting?

that's interesting shit, makes me mad computer geeks are threatening everyone's jobs with their voodoo magic.

Do you speak French? I'll translate if need be in my following post, but this is from a Deloitte report, which as you'll know if you're intent on being in the ranks of accountancy, ranks around the highest as an auditing firm.

Engineering and medicine are two fields that will always be employable in any country. I don't see how they suddenly wouldn't be.

It's worth noting that these are no-bullshit fields. If you know your shit, you'll, be fine, if not, you're fucked. It's not like humanistic where you can bullshit yourself through a career.

Oh already in English. Hmm.

Did you leave bub?

moderately yeah.

we're familiar with deloitte here too, they are pretty big worldwide.

anyways this is all very concerning. unemployed accountants will just flood other fields and depress wages there.

i am mechanical engineer
my gf/soon to be wife is software engineer

rate

Ah, cheers, but me inquiring about that was a bit voided since the screencap was in English anyways.

>unemployed accountants will just flood other fields and depress wages there.
I mean, we'd not be completely useless either in company life, but my accounting and auditing was my jam, breezing through numbers and being left alone, so I'd hate to lose that place.

But the article I pinched was about how "muh we mustn't be scared about this", and the CEO, Engelbert, was saying that nothing could subsitute human knack at solving problems so we'll see.

Here: businessinsider.fr/us/deloitte-ceo-cathy-engelbert-automation-fears-about-robots-2017-3