Discuss

Discuss

Batman doesn't stand a chance. Grab a star and chase that fucker down

Mario.
Pic related is why.

Immunity cat is my waifu. Also batman wins

This

Mario because even if bat man kills him once he can come back to life with knowledge of the future indefinitely

Mario can be killed with a fucking turtle. Not to mention everything a billionaire has access to. Not to mention that billionaire being fucking Batman

not a batman expert, but doesn't he never kill people?

Yea but Mario is Super

pat pat, immunity cat

All Batman has to do is dig a pit that mario can't jump over

I'm not even a batman dickrider but this is a spite thread

on the one hand mario is an italian, which is basically the niggers of europe. This would lead me to say he would lose, howerver on the other hand, Ben aflec is a douche bag who hasn't gotten anything right since Good Will Hunting. I'm gonna have to go with mario

why does bats have jizz on his chin?

Stipulation from his Warner Brothers contract

You are just jealous of his long dick and acting skill. And his name is Afleck, stupidfuck. Fucking liar...

How many lives does Mario start with?

One, but powerups allowed

your just some bitch who wishes he was bouncin on aflecs dick instead of matt damon

when mario dies he will just do that stupid little jump death out of whatever dimension they are in then batman will have to barter with mr mxyzptlk to bring mario back from the nth dimension which will fuck batman over as mxyzptlk always has a trick up his sleeve and without the help of supes or any of his superbuddies, batman will get rekt as we have seen many times before

I'MMA GONNA WEEN!!!

batboy cant lose. too rich to fail