Just a reminder that, despite all his hard-line bluster, Trump will back down from a confrontation with North Korea. Oh...

Just a reminder that, despite all his hard-line bluster, Trump will back down from a confrontation with North Korea. Oh, and ISIS still exists.

Fuck you cuck.
We're getting a huge fucking wall to keep you jews out of our country.
And Mexico's paying for it!

Is America great again yet?

>Trump will back down from a confrontation with North Korea
thank God for that, he may be a buffoon and a fraud but apparently not the full blown psycho many of us feared.
>Oh, and ISIS still exists
of course they do, he needs the boogieman just like the lot before him did.

Mexico's not paying. And likely neither is Congress

And this whole EL CHAPO bullshit...yeah...good luck with that.

There won't be a confrontation. Kim gets squirrely every April, like clockwork.

These b8 threads are autistic as fuck. Where's log poster ?

>Oh, and ISIS still exists.
How can this be?!

Not bait. Just truth. People hate hearing the truth about their idols.

Fighting ISIS is a lose-lose scenario. Trump will sure as shit bomb the fuck out of NK if they commit an act of war.

I honestly hope there's a draft instituted. I hope my number is called up and while I'm gone serving you all here lose your health care and die from Black Lung and Cancer and when i get back I'll get military benefits and those in shittiest coal states will finally be dead.

Apparently to these honkeys. Wew lel
Way to go rascists.

>Black Lung
You do realize coal is a dying industry, right?

You will die over seas. Your miserable family won't care.

And you can be sure as shit that bombing north korea will do absolutely nothing. They've had 50 years to tunnel the fuck out of the whole country, you can bet that as soon as the first plane leaves the carrier the entire country and all of their important equipment will be in a bomb shelter.

>B-b-buh our bunker buster bombs!

enjoy the no insurance you little cuck. you won't be able to get out of that basement to do anything productive. Hope the cancer consumes you slowly

Bombing a nuke power at the border of nuke superpower? Do you think that's wise?

In order for those to work you have to know exactly where the bunker is and you have to hit it directly. The problem is never destroying something, its finding the thing you want to destroy and getting there to destroy it that is always the problem.

Who knew cannon fodder could be so bitter?

Imagine your dusty old hag..crying over the death of her little fagit.

uh oh did I strike a real chord there? was that an accurate depiction of you? Sorry your life is so shitty. It won't get better. Better just hang yourself

I hate him so much. He's just so incompetent.

Apology accepted. Glad you know your place. Go on, die in a worthless war that won't change anything of value. Then again, your existence is nule.

How does this one learn to access the internet?

Your life as a forever private in the Army won't be much better. At least there's mess hall duty.

I'll take that as I was right then. Enjoy your horrific life you sad little boy.

all about them benefits

Great comeback. If you go to war as you make comebacks, amerilard is lost.

Looking forward to it. At least I'll be dead before the nuke strikes your house

And them french fried po-ta-ters. Mmmmmhmmmm.

>Fighting ISIS is a lose-lose scenario
then why did he say he'd end them?
>Trump will sure as shit bomb the fuck out of NK if they commit an act of war
.. they won't, they can barely feed themselves.

>You do realize coal is a dying industry, right?
I'd ask you to tell the to Trump, but he knows already, so actually you should tell it to the coalfarts but they don't wanna believe you. This is why people like Trump get to rule.

Kill yourself now and you'll be dead sooner than that.

Hillary's still not arrested or charged with anything.

u guiz shud met n fåk

Trumps first budget proposal eliminates the jobs and retraining programs the coal states were using to find people new jobs.
>How's that for bring jobs back to coal states?

What's the matter? Jealous?

Hey populism victims, what did you get with your vote now that you are irrelevent?

>No TPP
>That's about it