Alright Sup Forums, ive got a question. Should I go to maximum security prison for the rest of my life...

Alright Sup Forums, ive got a question. Should I go to maximum security prison for the rest of my life, or kill myself with an overdose of heroin? This is a serious question.

go to prison.

if you decide you don't like it, you can always kill yourself with the heroin on the inside.

In the US?

Kill trump.
You'd be a fucking legend mate.

If you do things to get put in prison at least take out some absolute wankers.

im talking high security federal prison for life. Im worried I wouldn't be able to find enough to do the job.

Let me guess, you sold bad shit to your buddy?

yes

lol if you have the option why not run away if your using heroin you've already kind of fucked your life and if ur going to jail what do u got to lose

This is exactly what happened! how odd.

Me? I'd kill myself, even if it was a shorter sentence. Fuck that shit.

Theres always the slightest hope that im not being followed, and thats what keeps me alive with my family.

escape to mexico, join cartel, make mad $$

I would take that fucking Heroin.

show anus instead

Ive thought about going homeless in the woods somewhere. That way i can at least make it a few years.

do some hesse things. he thought bout the same thnig like u

OP here, you have the right idea.

Im not enough of a psychopath to want to join a cartel.

Just fucking run, escape man
Don't kys
Don't Go to prison
Don't reply
Just go
Run
3rd world, book it to mexico
Scrape up any money you have
And fucking dart out your door.

One last thing before you leave.
Why the hell are you getting LIFE?

u said don't reply then asked him a question

Fuck you I know what I did cunt

This is a serious reply. Mother fucking heroin all day

Assuming you're not a troll, tell us your story op.

What happened?
Why?

In the prison you aren't free, on the run it is the same. The only option left, free your mind, by killing yourself.

whatd you do?
why did you get bail if your up for life?

why the hell would you not just leave the country?

Both

they will make a statue of you made of heroin.

When in doubt deny deny deny and lie lie lie and get a good ass lawyer if you get caught otherwise you can lie low and move somewhere remote in the US with nothing but cash and a car and important documents and work at some small town. You can live a normal life. It's not hard you just have to be smart and proactive not reactive.

Sold several of my good high school friends meth, claiming it was molly. Im sure they were contacted by the FBI to help put me in prison the rest of my life. I have had a few auditory "hallucinations witch confirm this.

Go to a small ass town and live there. You can get a job and what not and you can make trips with a new car you get there to vista family.

bump

I can only imagine what kind of shit person would sell people meth claiming it was molly. I have no advice for you.

I don't think that's a life sentence

If you sold some shit and someone OD'd on it, go to court. Had a homie sell some retard some liquid morphine. Retard OD'd and died. Home boy only did three or five years in prison. You probably won't get life. If you're FOR SURE getting life. Make a fucking run for it with a lethal amount of H in your pocket at all times. I think you can make it dude. Mexico is actually a fucking awesome country.

Even with an extremely lethal dose of heroin, theres no way they can't revive him unless it takes atleast 3 hours to find him

Thid gives me somr hopr

I hate myself, and I was bat shit insane when I did this. Its been 1.5 years now, and ive gotten my addiction under control. I hurts me everyday, thinking about the friends ive harmed.

I understand, meth addiction is terrible. But selling meth and claiming it was anything else is unforgiveable. Go to prison, get therapy, atone.

bump

go to mexico get shit together get fake id passport fly to some off the grid place live life in relative comfort

#speciesist #foxrevolution #FreeKekistan #FreeKekistanpress twitter

I dont deserve to live anymore. I was heavily addicted and i thought my friends would enjoy it. I never wanted to hurt anyone. Im always thinking about what ive done, and it hurts so much.

See if you can rob a bank or some shit, get tons of money and then escape to south america with tons of coke and chica's

>Now, bend over and show us that lil boi pussy

True. Fuck Narcan. I guess OP's best bet is to run around with a fuck ton of H cut with something to increase the race to the grave. Fent is probably a better option here. But like I said, had a homie that hardly did anytime for making a kid OD. I think OP should just lawyer up and go to court and take the involuntary manslaughter hit. He'll be aight and guarantee he ain't doin anything more than a dime. Probably even get out in three on good behavior.

Nah.
You've been gifted with the gift of life.
You've squandered it to an absurd degree, but you still have it.

And within you, the power to make a difference.

Atone.
Do your time, come out. Tell other people why you fucked up and how. Tell them how to avoid it. Help other people.
Atone.

run

Delet ur self, prison rape is bad

If it was an honest mistake its not your fault. Manslaughter=/=intentful murder.

I'd fight it or if all hope was lost probably an hero.

Incarceration is an obscene taxpayer burden with low recidivism rates.

I hate being a burden.

Alright guys, ive decided that I will kill myself with an OD on heroin. Thank you for your advice.

heroin, hands down... good luck in the afterlife

livestream it?

Maybe? Ill look into it.

You should post an imaginary scenario to Sup Forums and ask for advice about it.

You've got no fucking clue. For the last year ive been monitored and harassed by some secret police faction within the fbi.

kek