Does she like me or is she just being nice

does she like me or is she just being nice

you decide

Does it matter? We all be dead soon anyway and all will be taken from you one day.

based on the information you have provided, it would be very easy for me to tell you!

What's a takedown?

no shit faggot. thanks for your pseudo-edgy piece of "wisdom."

why
why do you dumb fucks bump dead threads

just say your piece and sage it, absolute worthless cunts. it was honestly /thread after >inb4 what's sage

t r i g g e r e d

why are you so autistic that something so small as this throws you into an autistic rage.

Dont mention it, friend.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I'm triggered, what's that make you four faggots?

guise

hay guise

guise

>lol

the audience to your autistic tantrum. pop some popcorn, boys.

makes us laughing at your autism

Someone didnt get fucked in the ass today.

I'm just gonna keep responding because any attention, even negative, fills my increasingly drunken, vacant, vapid, meaningless world

Except for you. 'Cause I figured out, not four days ago, that HOLY SHIT, getting railed in the shitter, is, in fact, not my bag

Thirteen years all but convinced I was a faggot, albeit a closeted one, and BOOM. What do ya know, pretty sure I'm straight. Fucking shock to the senses, that

C'mon fags, you dredged this derelict up from the bottom, might as well keep it going.

you're not getting off that easy faggits

>Getting fucked in the ass
>Calls other faggots

You want to fuck me? What the hell is the matter with you man?

I... I dunno which you were.

Nah. Don't wanna fuck you. Quite the opposite. Had a very strange last couple of days. Life views, tossed to the side like it weren't nothing impacting me FOR THE LAST BLOODY DECADE.

I'm getting drunk. Like, real, stinking mean drunk. Getting drunk and chain smoking and eating spaghetti and taking a shower and going to bloody sleep. 'Cause my life just got, as it were "tip-turned upside-down", and I genuinely don't know what to do about it other than drink the think away

You queers brought it on yourselves, fucking hell