I'm new to football, but everybody says one of these guys is the best ever, so which one is it?

I'm new to football, but everybody says one of these guys is the best ever, so which one is it?

this one

Neither

who won the match in pic related?

if you only care about goals, Rollando.
if you care about both general stats and titles Messi.

but the real answer is neither.

Messi.

Only Ronaldo fanboys say he's the best ever, when in reality he'd struggle to make the top 15.

>memedona

messi desu

ni que tuvieras jerarquia para hablar, negrito.

>he disappears against the big clubs

Really makes you think

>goal of the century
>messi has done this twice on a high level games (CL final and CDR final)

A comparison of the two is simple:

Ronaldo: had to work very hard and be very dedicated to reach the heights of athleticism he has. He is the epitome of what it takes for the average joe to become an elite athlete.

Messi: has an innate soccer (football) intelligence and was born with his talents; he also eats cheese pizza with Sprite to wash it down.

They are both special in their own way.

Ronaldo tries harder, Messi is better.

Still have mad respect for Ronaldo tho.

Ronaldo uses modern social media to create an illusion that he is in any way a top 5 player

Messi is a quiet autist who is the greatest by natural ability

The negro

vete a la reconcha de tu madre maldito negro de mierda odio a tu raza de mierda, bembones hijos de la mil putas me cago en todo tu pais aweonado traga leche.

>Ronaldo tries

dude ronaldo has been doing shit for the last two years, scoring against meme teams and winning the ballon d'or bc of the huge propaganda theyve done in spain for him.

Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo never had the God skills messi has they were only good players.

The manlet. But people like rivalries so we invented one for him.

whoa

you're gonna have to clarify my friend

>messhit

It's Zidane actually

why does he always drop spaghetti on penalies

>0 goals against Legia Warsaw

He even disappears for small clubs

That pic is back when Messi was still a cute autist so is prior to 2013. The only Portugal-Argentina match played I can recall before 2013 and after they became relevant was an Argentina 2-1 Portugal in Switzerland.
I remember Cristiano scoring 1-1 and Messi scoring a penalty at 90'

this one

When did Messi score a goal like that in a CL final?

Also, the Maradona goal is special for other reasons, it was against England in a direct-elimination game of a WC in the next WC after the Falklands war

>Hart consideres losing by only 1 goal is worth celebrating
English mentality

you will mostly hear "Messi" replies, but the main reason is the insecurity the portuguese player incutes into the posters.

The reality is that given the little genius talent, no earthling had any business in putting himself into this discussion, but the tall one somehow managed to do it, snatching 4 (four) Golden Balls straight from The Little Genius hands.

And that must be frustrating for the Argentine apologists.

"Why is he here? He shouldn't be! I hate him!"

The straightforward and truthful answer is that Messi is much more talented. But in terms of performance there's no clear winner just yet, which is quite remarkable from Ronaldo's point of view. Some people say the National Team title has given definitive advantage to The Tall One, but it's not that clear yet.

We just gonna have to wait and see.

Are you the Portuguese al dente pasta guy?