Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetbytes.com/2015/09/poor-mans-burrito-bowls/
budgetbytes.com/2017/02/cheesy-chicken-vegetable-rice-casserole/
vocaroo.com/i/s0s5pxrjIZYV
vocaroo.com/i/s0jjY3QVSYGx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mornin' All

Well hello there! I still feel sleepy..

Hey, everyone.

Thank you for opening the bar. How are you?

-phi

Hello Jill! How's that hand?

Hello user's, and everbody else! How was your day today?

My day was a lot better than I expected. How about you Rock?

-phi

Hello, errybody
I am also wondering this!

Get ready to take some swamp dick bitch

This... this edit is great... specially since I saw the cut scene this was pulled from..

ah... by the way, if you're looking for the shrine maiden in red, it seems like she's running a little behind today. we'll be here as long as we can though!
I'm doing my best

I was just thinking the same.

What happened to your hand?

I'm a bit apprehensive about tomorrow but today was wonderful so I'm good overall.

-phi

Hello Reisen, how are you best bunny?

-phi

Burns suck, good thing you're better.

I haven't been burned since I was much younger, I think it taught me to be a lot more careful since hot things.
She grabbed a soldering iron without turning it off.

That's great! What did you do? I'm doing fine, I had a music class tonight and that makes me happy :)

Hiii, how are you doing?

That's good to hear, I was hoping you'd feel better :)

You like Mega Man too user?

J-jeez... I'm alright. I'm doing just fine~ It was a slow, unproductive day with family but at least I got groceries.

Ah yes. I remember now.

Alsoni don't know if we have properly met, I'm phi.

Anyone plan on doing anything interesting soon?

I'm Fineish. Bored mostly, kinda still confused about obvious stuff

Mornin Phi

ah... I sound really dumb when it's explained.
I fixed a laptop cord up wish a soldering iron, got the cord all working again, added some heatshrink tubing and vinyl tape, and started cleaning up my workspace. then I grabbed the iron to put it away without remembering to turn it off.
they get really hot, so I'm pretty damn lucky all I heard was some sizzling and got blisters on my fingertips.
bunny.

What sort of music class? I just had a really easy day at work after an altogether brutal week. Also class was pretty relaxing.

-phi

Jilly!

Hi Jill!
Just a quick hello right now. My car is in the shop and I gotta wait on Uber to pick me up.
Needed a new master cylinder.
I'll explain more another time!!

Hi everyone!!

Mantis

Any exciting groceries?

-phi

Hello amigo, what's new?

-phi

Layers.
The after-hour an hour earlier, is this the regular bar-time hour? Hello sis.

oh hey! pennyperson, i wrote this last time but the thread closed, so i just saved it so i could be a bit lazy now and paste it

"Those fields are pretty intense. You are quite a clever fellow I see. As far as mental exhaustion, green tea and dark chocolate are supposed to help you remember things. When I was studying and my brain felt mushy I'd take 10 minutes to drink some tea and nibble a chocolate. Really helped.

Used to take, why did you stop?
I take a bit of karate, ju-jitsu and do Iai-do.

-phi"
ahahahahahahahah i like your thinking, i should eat more chocolate. plus, if i get fat i know who to blame!
well, there was an year in which i was insanely busy, so i just stopped that + basketball then, plus i always have a project im cooking up at any given time so i needed time for that as well.

cool stuff, and what do you do for work?

Don't worry. I've received worse damage for stupider reasons.

I'm glad it's healing though.

-phi

Oh no! ... can't say I haven't done similar things in the past... glad it's not that bad..

Hello!
I look forward to the story.

-phi

I don't think either! I'm Porygon.
Yeah, apparently there's this layer of oils or something on our skin that burns before the heat can get to the actual skin, so you can touch hot stuff without actually turning into Anakin once every now and then.

Soldering irons are brutal. I once left one on because I was soldering a circuit, move a paper on top of it on accident and it burnt the paper in like 5 seconds.
Get home well, Mantis!

I'm running a booru scraper to organize some more images for Sky! otherwise the next exciting thing I'm doing is filling in as a caretaker for some extended family again.
I tend to be pretty boring other than personal injuries.
>
hope it all works out, hon. car troubles are never fun!
the bar's open early because our shrine keeper seems to be running late today.
well, I used a fair amount of ointment and babied them, other than spending a while yesterday talking with someone all day.
it's one of those things that, after enough burns, they stop hurting and you just feel like a moron for making a mistake like that.

i do like

i like zero and zx series the most

mostly because they have better looking feet

couldn't handle the tree stump legs and boob lights

Umm. Not really! Haha... I'm just making burrito bowls again. Also Cheesy Rice and Veggie casserole.
>>

PENNY FRIEND!
Hello hello!

Ah yes...always need more chocolate...i accept full responsibility. What sort of projects are you cooking up? Also I think I might call you Bentley...or is Penny-person better?

-phi

Nothing really. Kinda a little more accepting of my FEMT situation

Fun. But shit's gotta be done like that.

I really got no plans soon, other than that one thing I'm going to. (Which has threats from certain groups... So.... I hope I'm not Stabbed or Arrested)

A pleasure to meet you porygon. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

-phi

thank god for oily hands, I guess.
man oh man are we just gonna spend the whole thread lewding each other?

Hello keep. I'll have your strongest, cheapest drink.

Regardless. A burn is never fun.

-phi

Alice is streaming now: celtyplays on twitch

Those burrito bowls are pretty exciting though. I personally think that is exciting. I'm not making anything that exciting all weekend.

-phi

That's good to hear :) What'd ya get?

That's kinda how my week went too, hard, hard work left me exhausted but today was a ok at work.

I take a piano and guitar with music theory.

Fineish? What's up, sorry i havent been around lately.

Good taste user, I really liked the ZX series and wish we could get a conclusion. I really want to see how it ties into Legends.

Here's an Aile for you;)

Parsee isn't here to lewd me tonight... I almost miss it..

I see. Things still about the same there?

-phi

ahahahahahahahahah Bentley, i love it, quite an upgrade indeed, from penny to car!
right now? well, im sort of starting (like 1/5th written) to write a book, also i was thinking of starting one of my money making businesses
oh, also, i was thinking of coding a fun game during the summer, just purely for fun.

how about you, whats been keeping you up recently?

She has fun streams. I try to watch them when I can.

-phi

Hi guys! Glad to see you picking up the slack for me since I haven't been opening the shrine as much lately. I appreciate it a lot!

I'm actually close to the end of my EMT course right now, practical and written exam coming up, any advice?

That's my most favorite game ever

Not much. Came here once, then came back again every now and then and now I'm here to keep up with you guys and occasionally tell about the qt girl in class.
Nice to see you here! I thought you wouldn't make it.

>pick all the cars
go fuck yourself, the entire pick is literally a car

Reimu! Welcome to the fun!

just for you

Hey mantis, how's it goin'?

What's up Nep?

How are you doin' Sky?

Ey Pory, pun master :)

Ah, you already answered my question. That sounds really good, I'm a little jelly :v

Mega Man or Smah Bros? My favorites Mega Man if it wasnt obvious enough :v

Just for fun or as a career path? What is it you do for work rock?

-phi

Yea. Just accepting the situation more now

Just the usual. Kinda concerned with the FEMT situation, but thats about it

Also pissed that some asshole at my college side swiped my car and drove off.

Oh, I haven't done it yet. The name is from my original advice posts here. I think Jill may have started calling me EMT, even though I'm not one yet. (Probably going FF instead)

right, you're still going through with that? I'd say keep out of trouble, but it seems like a tough promise to keep...
moonshine on the way!
she is for now, and then will be moving on to Cowboy Bebop, right?
oh, trust me, I'm surprised no one woke up when I was swearing up a storm. it's all good now, trust me! this kind of stuff doesn't slow me down!
I'm sure that can be arranged.
no worries, ma'am

Hey Reimu! Been busy?

yep cowboy bebop at 10

Yep
>all weekend
It's been weeks since I've been able to eat anything that isn't instant!
>Aile artwork
whew
Here.
budgetbytes.com/2015/09/poor-mans-burrito-bowls/
budgetbytes.com/2017/02/cheesy-chicken-vegetable-rice-casserole/

Those all sound like fun projects. I need to get back to writing...

M-me? I'm really the most boring person here. I just worked myself to death this week and got beat up a lot in class.

Well the way is see it Lincoln is on a penny and a Lincoln is a car and so is a Bentley. But I like the name Bentley a but more. Also seems more...relaxed.

-phi

Nice one, mate. Need something to get away from the depression. Moonshine should do nicely.

-John

Different thing actually. This is for a May Day rally on monday, and some Alt-Right types are openly advertising a counter rally to "So I say we crash their little commie fest in the park! " and "scare these cowards into the tunnels they came from."

Along with advising them to bring Equipment to fight,

Gonna be fun explaining this to FEMT if I get injured or something there.

Fair enough. I'm the boring member of the group so there really isn't anything to say about me.

-phi

Pun's not allowed pls
>the most boring person

Nah dude that's me.

Hello reimu!

-phi

That's probably a healthy choice. How are things with your parents?

-phi

Reimu!!!!!

Damn glad to see you!!

Mantis

You spend most of the time feeling like a ghost?

-John

ahahahahahah i like your thinking
what do you mean by "beat up a lot in class"?
oh, also, what did you write about?

I'm glad.

-phi

vocaroo.com/i/s0s5pxrjIZYV
Not much to say about this week beyond it being a week with lots of mail.
-Koi

you free later, if you know what I mean?
>I'm really the most boring person here.
nah hon. you're pretty cool.
anything on your mind?
I mean... I'd advise against any violence, but that's just me. at least try and stay safe and don't get arrested.

More Aile on the way ma'm :)

Thannnnnks~ I have to make these!

You made a pun earlier!

My family is in the habit of cooking enough for the entire week in one sitting. I either make enough for 3 meals at any given time and just have leftovers...it isn't exactly healthy but it's not too bad.
This Sunday I'm going to make a dark orange chocolate mouse. I haven't in a long time and felt the urge to.

-phi

Hey guys! Well, I have been a little busy lately, it's both an exciting time and a dramatic one in the life of the shrine maiden. I'm alright though!

I think I need to rethink my shrine schedule. It's been time to do that for a long time, but so far I haven't come up with much of anything. I'll definitely keep you all posted though!

Y-yes, sis.
Oh god... Damn it, Rock, stahp. This is sexual terrorism.

Eh, we can be boring together. I'm just old and don't do anything.

-phi

Eh, I kinda am at an OK point with them. Taking next semester off from College to figure out what I wanna do. Also I have the FDNY Exam coming up for September, so I will probably end up doing that.

I'll try, but no guarantees, I'm not gonna run if the others are standing and fighting. It makes me an even bigger target. I'll avoid being at the center of it all at least.

And I haven't been arrested yet. Though the last time the Police were preparing to round us all up. So, yea. Still got hit by a PD Scooter though

>it's both an exciting time and a dramatic one in the life of the shrine maiden

what does that mean?

ahahahahahah i like your voice
pennyguyman

I don't know, I just feel alone. The world just brings you down sometimes I guess. Everything seems like waste of time. At least I've got you b/ros to keep me company.

-John

A ghost? Not really a ghost. Maybe like a really nice but mildly dilapidated night stand. Why do you ask?

Also I'm not sure we have met. I'm Phi.

Hello Koi! House the new car been treating You?

-phi

Oooh... a good exciting or ... not so much?

Let me know if I can help some way..

...When?

I genuinely don't remember.

Also this net is hell on my knees boss.

I'm John. Nice to make 'meet' you.

I-I'll tone it down a notch

(that panty shot is sexual terrorism dork)

Glad to hear you're alright! Hope things dont get too hectic!

I'm interested to see what schedule you have in mind

vocaroo.com/i/s0jjY3QVSYGx

The car's been good, so far.
Might have a couple minor problems like needing to flush the heater core and needing new brake pads though.
-Koi

no worries at all, ma'am. you've got my full support whatever you end up with. and in the meantime, you've got ways to let me know if you need a barkeep to fill in, yeah?
nothing spooky, I was just worried when you were gone most of the day.
>Still got hit by a PD Scooter though
this is my favorite thing I've ever read. I'm sure it sucked, but it's a funny visual.
I guess I'm just a big wimpy pacifist, choosing to fight always feels like a last resort to me...
that's... understandable. have you spoken to a professional at all? I'm not trying to come across as pushing you towards therapy or anything, but I spent years feeling like that before seeking help.

Hi Sweetheart!

All my martial arts classes. On Monday I got a 12 hour shift and Tuesday I had a really demanding class or two. Basically just been a weak of protesting muscles for me.

I have an idea for a screenplay. I've never been able to dedicate myself to it though because I'm missing the finish.

-phi

no continue with the sexual terrorism

You say that a lot about me. You are a very encouraging bartender. I appreciate it, but unjust don't think fixing basements is all that exciting.

-phi

oh damn, though week!
tell me the story! im great at endings (i think)!

Fdny?

-PHi

>anime faggots are attempting to ID themselves
Global rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts. How is this not a violation?

The pleasure is all mine.

What is this about ghosts?

-phi