twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

Legit Thread

good post friendo

you don't kill the Alice. Ever.

very legit

what this shit all about?

i bite the bait user, tell me now.

there is a... person, who identifies themselves as "alice." this person frequently makes threads where they type in a fashion that mimics a stuttering, nervous speech pattern. this person dresses like a female, and appears to have a generally female shape, but always covers their face with a piece of paper imprinted with a female anime character. in this person's threads, the person typically doles out life advice and also instructs the readers how to prepare a dish.

these threads are often populated by devoted fans, and also by upset, confused individuals who lash out at that which they fail to understand.

that is my understanding, anyway, as a passive observer who isn't really interested.

there was one such thread active just a little bit ago, and my guess is that today's instructed dish was a grilled cheese sandwich.

i know who is alice.

i just freaked out with guro loli pic.

ayy I too was in that thread watching the aspie shit-fest that ensued.

ENTIRE thread was cringe

Mari?

Okay, can we use this place to actually discuss what to do with that sorry stuttering piece of shit?

hug h-her?

Wait, how is the dog that big?

No you goddamned cuck.
Does anyone even gives a fuck about the cunt?

>and her tits so small

hahahha oh god underrated post did you see this kerm

i do

yes, now kys

BIG DOG

>kerm
This some faggot millennial speak?

encourage her to help more people.

no just regular millennial speak

You aware she just exploits you all right?

how?

Yes and I love it!

>millennial speak

Care to translate for the non-newfags?

>exploits me
>does nothing but give
>is kind and nice

yeah...

nope

Sekret language for our generation, arguably the worst generation thus far.

who is the one arguing it? why are they arguing it?

this

True, 100% the worst generation.

>E N T I T L E D

Okay, you can find the closest Taygetus and jump
Multiple reasons.
First of all Osaka always wanted to be Alice ever since the first one appaered. This whole charade is for her to fulfill that petty dream.
Second, bitch is badly burnt, forever alone bad. She needs affection as much as the lonely assholes replying to her do.
Third, as you can see in threads, if you pay attention, Alice bans nearly everyone who say a single bad word about her in the chat or the stream. All the time. Permanently.
Fourth, the patreon makes it painfully obvious.
Fifth, alice preaches love and tolerance to all, something this society and world is mostly unaware of. She is creating a herd of sheeps to release in a world of wolves.

tl,dr, alice is just using everyone for her own ego. It happened before. She broke a comunnity in half. Nearly drove the owner to suicide. None of you lads know the lass, I do.

none of this explains how im being exploited.
i get a thread that i enjoy staring a person who is kind and interesting and she gets to feel better about herself? isnt that win win?

isnt love and tolerance the motto of jesus who is worshipped by like 60% of the world?

what is wrong about wanting to be someone? isn't mimicry the most sincere form of imitation or something like that?

>Nearly drove the owner to suicide.

Sounds like a bitch.

I don't give a fuck about Alice, and I don't give a fuck if she gives a fuck about me. She's interesting, and funny on stream. You need to get over it pal.

isnt the patreon just a joke?

isnt she a trap? so why did you say lass?

haha I like this guy. you should say that in the stream chat dude shed respect that

Who tf is Osaka?

>you should say that in the stream chat dude shed respect that

Read my post again user.

just sayin

Lawdy, lawdy, good grayshuss!

What "Community" are you talking about? Also if you know her, who is she to you?

anekiho.me/chat2 is where alice hangs out

WHY AM I LAUGHING AT THIS

Let your love shine for the world to see, Anonymous!

The fuck?

its her chat

What do you win? Comfort? No. As long as you play along and praise her you'll be fine but as soon as you change your mind you'll be cast aside without a second thought.

Is it? If Alice earns as much as she claims its easy to prove it and make somebody like me shut the fuck up about it. Would be worth it right? She ain't doing it tho.

He was a bitch, a total fuckin' faggot a true shame he didn't kill himself true that.

Not always, specially not in this case since, according to this alice the first one was a mere troll. Its a game of pretend for Alice2, nothing more and nothing less.

Organized religion is a monument to the stupiditity of men.

I got no idea about that. I have a feeling I'm talking to only alicefags in here so I'll refer to alice as she now

Alice2 but that is a long story.

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD
That is also a long story but in short, an enemy, no, a nemesis. I really hate nothing more than alice
Anyway, I just got back in the game and I really have nothing to change your minds about her yet. Its 4am anyway.
One word of advice, stay the hell away from Alice2. Later chaps
Oh. Don't believe anything she says about me in case she does

because it's so perfect

>i gain something
>she gains something
>no one loses
>this is a problem somehow

Can't create an account?

Shut up jack

just put a name with no password

Are you Grey?

Gracias

alice now streaming vaughnlive.tv/thehotbox

grey was actually competent

Jack, have you considered that some people may not give a shit who she/he really is? Take myself, for example. I've not been exploited in any way. I've not been burned or hurt in any way. I've not, to be quite frank, been done wrong in any way, no moreso than you could consider the words or actions of anons on this board to be doing wrong. Sure, Alice as a person can be snippy sometimes, or very aggressive about the way things are, but that's only human. I've never been cast aside or banned or thrown out for disagreeing or "being wrong". Alice is just a figure, a character, a persona, for another user. I talk to that user and occasionally watch them make food or stream something. And sometimes, that user gives me a shoulder to lean on when I'm not quite up to the task on my own. It could be literally anyone, so it doesn't really matter who Alice is.

Alice is Alice.

this

I hate alice with everything I have for very personal reasons. It makes me boil with rage to the point where I feel like my heads gonna explode from anger.
I will bring that fucking cunt down with everything I have or die trying, thats all. Enough of grinding the enamel off my teeth every time I'm reminded, its either her or me from this point on.
And now I'm off, I have a lot to do. Tell your mistress to make a thread tomorrow if she has the balls to do so.

Alice is a vidya game character, not anime.

What are these personal reasons? Let's hear both sides of the story, shall we?

Dude, nobody here gives a shit. In fact, I don't think it's so bad that somebody's exploiting others.

You wanna get somewhere in this world? You cheat. Playing fair only gets you to an early grave. Exploiters, cheaters, and generally lucky people are the ones who make it.

Keep being a white knight for yourself and screech "muh past" every thread. At least we know who'd make it and it certainly isn't you.

Uh oh, someone's upset.

You just further proved my point for the fucking retarded piece of shit you are and also that you are a goddamned hypocrite.
Thanks. Thanks for proving me right. Remember this because you'll be reminded. Soon. Actually, I'm capping this.

>White knight defender calls another white knight a white knight.

I can't believe just how fucking retarded you are or what you think you're capable of, but I don't have time to remember every retard I come across and I can bet you you're nothing special.

Huff and puff and cap my truths all you want, you're powerless.

We're all white knights.

So Alice,
XX, XY or other(Cyrillic)?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>this is you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>you could've saved yourself the trouble and typed this insetad

>just do this next time, its easier and less work for that tiny brain of yours

>cry harder next time~

I hope Alice has a dick.

>someone as autistic as you can do this

>just a pro tip, if you are threatening me, i'm allowed to unload both barrels of a shotgun into that wimpy ass chest of yours and get away with it because you started the conflict and i acted in self defense
>don't try me fuckstick

>on a side note, do you prefer tacos or burritos? im a burrito guy myself

same

>did you leave or are you typing up a really heated response that i'm not even gonna bother reading because i can only take in so much cancer at once

I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles
with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

>i can do this until the thread 404s

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>I'll spice it up now with another copypasta and so I can drop some dank images.

I'm going to shove a rusty screwdriver up your rectum while your asleep

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
>i bet you browse loli threads too

Hey Faggots,

Hey Faggots,
>fuck i forgot to comment on the last one, sorry m8

Hey Faggots,
>do you watch anime? my favorite anime is cory in the mud hut

It seems the ol' big tough guy won't respond to any of my copypasta spam. I guess he went off to cry because I called him a retard.

Oh well. Off to jack it then.