Give me a reason to live. I'm 35 years old and a high school dropout...

Give me a reason to live. I'm 35 years old and a high school dropout, been a night stocker in a grocery store since I was a teenager. Live with my sister and her sex offender husband. All I do is work overnight, play video games and post on Twitter.

dunno

>Give me a reason to live.
Sure, boss.
> All I do is work overnight, play video games and post on Twitter.
Happy to help.

Obvious choice is to gang rape your sister with her husband, then kill yourself.

beat meat

Are you still a virgin? If so your powers should be activated. If not go get laid

Sorry bro but you know, KYS.

Why not find a reason to live? Move out, find something you care deeply about and go pursue it.

No money

have some super secret protective drug habit that never goes out of hand while continue being a nightstocker. or two weeks a year vacation to some land

Do you work out? If not join a gym. Try find one with a pool and sauna and spend all your spare time pushing yourself. It's good for the body but even better for the mind

meh, super secret drug habits aren't all that great
had one for years, and my life is still shit

>high school dropout
Maybe go get your GED then go to community college? Seriously, this is something you should fix ASAP.

delete twitter, you'll be much happier

Then when your in good enough shape beat your sisters rapist boyfriend. After that then you can start fucking your sister

This. Right fuckin' here.

Ged> community college > nursing school. become a murse. decent money and people wont think you're a piece of shit.

Join the military, learn that there is something more to hate than life; just like back in HS. Get free school, guarantee jobs worth 40k$ a year. Prosper in the new waste of life that is human existence.

Well fuck money. At least if you're going to kill yourself, take out a few credit cards and loans before you go. Maybe give it to a worthy charity, so a dog one. Or just spend it on drugs.

if it's good enough for the potus, it's good enough for op

But POTUS is a goddamned imbecile, tho.

What do you need money for?

I took your post and took all the bad shit out. What's wrong with that? Sounds pretty good fam

I'm 30 years old, and I too live with my sister and her husband.. haven't been with a girl since 2007, and I've never had a job because of severe social anxiety. All I do is sleep all day, and play video games in my dark ass room all night. This room has become my prison.. I go days without saying a word to anyone.

Could be worse OP, atleast you have a job and get paid. I might as well be dead.

I meant the last one.

I miss you my Black brohemian brother :,(

so is op
what's your point?

Every choice you don't make is a choice someone else makes for you. Try taking control of your choices and aim for what you want life to be. There's no reason to be depressed when you can start winning at life by doing what you intend to to.

Replace playing video games for 1 year with a new hobby you always were interested in but didn't commit to.
You can alway go back and play video games you missed out on next year.
Give yourself a chance to try to get out of your rut.

Learn basic video production and make youtube videos of you yelling at innocent animals, like ducks or some shit.

Learn an instrument trust me aftrer a good session ull feel great

Tried it, it didn't take flight.

Lawdy, lawdy, goodness grayshuss!

You want some serious advice, homie? Because if you don't have any misdemeanors or felonies you're not doing too bad.

ive seen good men turn into poofs of that job

Let's see your sister. Please!

if only orwell or huxley could have imagined the dystopias that actually became reality.
they really do dwarf anything they wrote about.
used to be the same as you. but don't feel too bad. you escape one prison only to find yourself in the next.

Fuck that shit. Quite your life. Pack a bag and become a vagrant wandering from place to place. Deny everything you used to know and find comfortable and become someone new. Only stay long enough in a town to earn/beg for money until you find a place that feels more like home than the room you first beat your dick in. Try to learn different skills and trades until you can walk into a town and know, there will definitely be work for you. Basically, become a man and stop whinning like a child ripped from mommies stretch marked riddled sad sagging tit. Or die. Either way is cool with me.