Do non-brazillian soccer fans know Rogerio Ceni? What is your opinion on him

Do non-brazillian soccer fans know Rogerio Ceni? What is your opinion on him

>record of most time playing in one single club (25 years)
>record of goalkeeper goals (132 goals)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk_hhReR9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=x8IVLzqKn_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WU1Vum9cDbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Do non-brazillian soccer fans know Rogerio Ceni? What is your opinion on him
The greatest scoring GK of all-time? Sao Paulo and Libertadores legend. Hell yeah we know about him.

jesus dude nobody knows anything about this guy. Honestly looks like an accountant

meme gk

if he was any good he would have been Brazil's no1 for years

Did he die in a plane crash? If not then no, lmao

hes the memelord from the highlight videos who hid in brazil his entire career so he could statpad off free kicks and penalties to the detriment of his team, because you leave yourself open to counters by having your GK that far forward

and if he had balls or actual goalkeeping talent he would have gotten a move to a real league

When he kept on playing after 40 I got the impression he was riding his reputation and there must have been better keepers at Sao Paulo.

Apparently he now manages them lmao

This, altho you have to respect based 01

He was fucking shit past 40 but there weren't any better keepers in São Paulo. They're in a Liverpool situation now.

>rogério ceni
>meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk_hhReR9kY

Unfair analysis.

Taffarel, Marcos and Dida were all excellent for Brazil from 98-06. Ceni outlasted them all, but never hit their peak at a given moment.

Ceni was no Iker, but definitely better than Pepe Reina, for example.

Fucking legend. I love seeing Euros lose the Intercontinental/CWC.

Fucking this. Only São Paulo supporters rate him, and if it wasnt for his goals he would never be a no1 for a top team for this long. I remember one time when he was actually considered for Brazils no1 position, then on his first game he fucks it up and we lose to Arsenal, that pretty much sums him up.

>Hell yeah
>jesus dude

there's nothing worse than the way americans talk

how does he score so many goals?

freekicks and penaltys

Marcos and Ceni went to shit practically the same year, but when Marcos got knew when to stop.
Ceni playiing just made São Paulo worse, memers sayig that the sub was shit did not watch this year's brasileirão, he only had to have to start the pre-season and get some games, it's hard to replace a goalkeeper, because you need to have a sequence more than anyone else. Playing below your average during the first games is only natural.

*Got injuried he knew when to stop

sry guys, i know about ceni but he is a meme

club legend but nothing better than that

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no

SPFC fan here. He should have retired in 2012, afther this he went to shit.

I do

>le penalty taker goalkeeper

Most of his goals are from freekicks.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IVLzqKn_Q

pretty based, I saw him playing here on a copalib match

Yeah I'd say he's well known internationally, although primarily for being a free kick-taking GK. He'll be remembered for a long time.

He was pretty good at free kicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=WU1Vum9cDbE

frangueiro filho de uma puta

Is the Brazilian league so shit that opposition teams never scored from him taking set pieces?

Santos did it once I'm fairly sure

the strategy is so fucking retarded they have to hold back a ton of players

I remember this dude from Fifa Street but I forgot which one. Or did he play in Europe and my mind just tricked me?