Can we get a good rekt thread going?

Can we get a good rekt thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXRyRsnia5A
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-girl-has-a-log-slammed-down-on-her-head-then-punched-in-the-face.5650/
liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

always the same boring shit will be posted, try something new youtube.com/watch?v=jXRyRsnia5A

Story??

Just look at all that blood building up underneath her skin around the head and neck area

Dont have the story of it. Just looking for more, ive been a lurker for years but stopped for a while. Want to refill my folder

It's always the same stale shit.

What's the point of these threads anymore?

Shit's old news. Nothing even bothers most of us anymore anyway.

Only newfags who ask for sauce or want the story will give a shit.

>that pic
When you're taking an intense dump.

May be stale for you guys. I havent been on Sup Forums for 2 years.

Sause?

> Niggers

More women gettin ownd

What did they put on her head? A tablet?

Shut up stupid

Weird thing to get off on but that's one impressive orgasm.

The man hitting her was her boyfriend and he found out she was sexting or something by looking at her phone (which is why it's being smashed on her head). They were going to teach her an impromptu lesson and fucked up.

If that's true then that's so fucking stupid. Typical negeros

>Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

>Info that I've found so far seems to point to her having cheated on the guy wearing gray in the video, or she did something wrong in the hood. If she cheated, she may have done so, at least partially, via the cell phone on her head.

>One source says the following dialogue takes place in the video:
>"You failed with us that's what you get."

>When they see that she's rolling her eyes, they start saying "Stand up," "We're even," "C'mon, help her up."

>One of them says, "Not like this," "Check if there's something on her mouth," "Calm down," "We're even. It's over," "We're chill. Breathe," "Get up so we can leave."

>Cameraman says near the end, "The dude hit his girlfriend".

>Last few things the guy in shorts says are "Help us get her up and stop filming. This was not needed."
>Telling her, "Spit the blood out because the punishment has already passed."

Source

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-girl-has-a-log-slammed-down-on-her-head-then-punched-in-the-face.5650/

Woah there, you have to ask your parents for permission to be here.

liveleak.com/view?i=04c_1423469707

>cut someone's head off
>sorry brother didn't wanna kill you
>...
>dead

Those are some mad endgame bard skills

my sides

>good rekt thread
>posts bullshit

get out faggot

>How can I be edgy today?

>¿qué pasa?

Brazilian here.
That's well explained, but they seem not to kill her on porpuse. Those retards tought she was overreacting until she started puking blood.
Rio de Janeiro is a shithole, I'm surprised nobody got stabbed on this vid.

Damn some people are literally retarded lmao

Fyre festival looks like fun.

Sad.

These people are dumbasses for thinking anyone could just walk away from getting a club hit over their head. They watched too much Looney Toons