Marvel nu-males BTFO

Marvel nu-males BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/james-wan-aquaman-villain/
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
change.org/p/warner-brothers-fire-tsujihara-and-snyder-in-order-to-save-the-dceu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slashfilm.com/james-wan-aquaman-villain/

>We had a one-on-one interview with MacGyver pilot director and executive producer James Wan and showrunner Peter Lenkov before their Television Critics Association panel. In the time between the interview and panel, news broke that the villain of Wan’s Aquaman movie would be Black Manta. After the panel, I asked Wan about choosing Black Manta for the villain.

>“I want to know where Wrap got that piece of news from,” Wan laughed. “Come on, I can’t talk about this.”

>That’s not to say The Wrap was wrong. Wan would neither confirm nor deny. “I’m not saying anything,” Wan said. “No comment is my comment.”

Come onn James, don't do this..

YEAH BRAH HE DOWNS THAT LIQUOR LIKE A BADA**

FUCK YEAH DUDE THIS IS SO FUCKING METAL

MARVEL UTTERLY BTFO

Marvel nu-male here. will I be able to watch this with my wife and her son?

wow he's just like me

damaged

Is that Roman Reigns?

Sure. There are some risks involved though.

Your wife will most likely leave you.
Her son will become manlier than you are and you'll end up killing yourself.

Can't be, people here actually like him.

you're pathhetic

I'm going to have to sue based Aquabro. I'm having a kid thanks to him.

My girlfriend watched this trailer and started ovulating off her cycle.

Had to make aquaman alcoholic and dothraki to make him interesting. Why DCan't just give up?

>I'm masculine I swear I have tattoos!!!

>Aquaman
>drinks like a fish

Get on our level.

>It's a Sup Forums betas trash Aquamomoa because their fragile masculinity is threatened thread.

Those aren't tattoos. The bodies of alphas produce those markings naturally to attract mates.

Based DC.

Aquaman should come with a trigger warning for nu-males

Isn't it bad to drink before swimming/diving?

>being so salty at marvel because they didnt pay you the big bucks because of muh kal drogo
this guy could have had it made if he would have just taken the guardians of the galaxy role. now he is going to be in one dc movie and then fall off the map

How is Aquaman Sup Forums when you have reddit comments like this ?

i love apple juice

I can drink a bottle of jack in under ten minutes you pussy

Based Aquamamoa. Snyderkino truly is the betacuck's kryptonite.

>under ten minutes
What a pussy.

Well... it's a start. You are welcome to join us in the sun I suppose

Jesus christ how insecure is he?

what am I reading

/r/outoftheloop

What is a nu-male? Is this the new word for hipster in skinny jeans?

the truth

Hope it's as great as suicide squad

Agreed. Going to watch it again tomorrow. :^)

stick to your disney movies kiddo DC is for the grown men

its awful you should kys if you like it so much

Nah. I'll also buy two tickets. One for me and one for you. It'll be like you're buying a ticket and supporting the movie. :^)

the new Joker is a cuck, WB is the real nu-male

You've all my keks. Bravo.

>42 replies
>26 posters

anyone got that MovieBob tweet over his male masculinity being threatened?

I think I'll do this too. I'll be sure to take a picture of it and I'll post it here for you .

damn you shillsamefag, even your responses are the same as in the same thread before

how much do they pay you?

>male model
>masculine

>D.Cucks actually believe this

>comeback of a lifetime
>almost icon status for iron man fans
>more money than he can spend in 4 life times of hedonistic thrill
>"I need to buy shoes that cheat me 3inches"

>Hot blondes love Superman
>Nu male cuck hates him

How it feels to chew 5 gum

Does anyone have the pic where various sites were complaining about Aquaman being too masculine and offensive?

>implying masculinity and being a model are mutually exclusive.

at least we know being stupid and being a nu-male aren't now.

Nu-males BTFO! How does user do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

I have highest hopes on the Flash

Fucking savage my friend. Well done

its a numeme used by nufags

thanks to this big guy
olive skinned men like myself are making a comeback

I look literally like Momoa when I leave work at 5.

Nu-males a shit

Momoa looks like he enjoys life. I want to enjoy life like him

Well the movie was suppose to be Aquaman meets lovecraft deep sea horror.
where is Black Manta going to fit in???

Calm down Ke$ha

9/10

I wonder if commander Shepard guy was like this is it. I'm going to be big

Then he wasn't and the Hawaiin guy gets to be aquaman

>its another DChad thread

Times you acted like Aquamomoa

>be 21
>going for finals at uni
>make u-turn decided not to go and watch Mortal Kombat instead
>smashed my bottle of scotch

Fucking pottery.

Fuck this shit, where's my Animal Man movie?

Too bad he's been dropped to the midcard and is going for us championship at best now.

If being manly is Chad then I don't wanna not be Chad

He could be like a slasher villain or some shit

My nigga. Same here. He also gives me an inspiration to get jacked and grow a beard.

>pass anyway in the top 5% because you're fucking the professor

That doesn't fit Lovecraft at all you fucking retard. There are much better antagonists than Black Manta, especially for a lovecraft inspired deep sea film.

I'm kinda hoping its Black Manta before becoming Manta. Maybe just a deep sea explorer guy who works with Aquaman in the film
but then ends up hating him and becoming Manta at the end.

Then at the start of Aquaman 2 we can get the scene like in the comic where Black Manta just flips out and murders everyone because he saw Aquaman on tv

Some guy on a boat who sees him frolicking with dolphins and just says fuck that guy. Then a hard cut to him killing Aquamans first born.

Black Manta might just hate Aquaman because he's autistic. Like he makes up edgy origin stories in order to blame Aquaman for shit.

>There are much better antagonists than Black Manta

lol okay reddit

That sounds awful. Stick to shitposting on Sup Forums.

Triton would be interesting, especially considering the direction they're taking with the world-building.

>Avengers 2012
>Downey's career is about to go from "People look like ants from up here" to "it's medically unsound for women in the third trimester to be at this altitude"
>he wears his extra-inches shoes while Paltrow has to be barefoot

I can see no reason behind this choice other than Downey presonally requesting it desu.

Orm, Gamemnae, Triton, The Trench, or a mixture of some of those would work far better than an angry guy in a diving suit for a Lovecraft inspired movie. Hell, they would be better antagonists as a whole for pretty much any kind of movie and could have much better story potential.

Black Manta doesn't fit that at all for the supposed direction this film may be going in.

>calls me reddit yet shills for Black Manta

Black Manta is reddit supreme.

look at this toxic masculinity, drinking beer is bad for your health, it also makes you more sexualy agressive toward some girls, they might like it but thats because they have assimilated the patriarchy, literally DChads

Oceanmasta for openers

and have better story potential*

I really like DCs edgy universe more than Marvels

DChads comes off as insecure and defensive in nature. You may want to retool your attempt at memes. Don't feel threatened by masculinity, embrace it.

>character turned into a shitskin that apes white fisher culture and saves them too
>not numale pandering
LOL
Neo/tv/ everyone

Wrought with jealousy. Hallmark of a nu-male.

Jason Momoa is basically just a tanned caucasian. I don't have anything against the casting but I wish they made him dye his hair.

we deserve better movie guys change.org/p/warner-brothers-fire-tsujihara-and-snyder-in-order-to-save-the-dceu

Marvel movies have not depicted sex since the original movie Iron Man.

Can some Marvel nu-male explain why Marvel Studios thinks you cant handle sex?

I'M YOUR VENUS
I'M YOUR FIRE
AT YOUR DESIRE

Same amount of charisma and acting ability. Are we sure Momoa isn't another one of Rock's cousins?

What reality do you live in where "real men" get asshurt gossiping about the skin color of people in movies? At absolute worst they wouldn't care at all.

Sup Forums shitposters are so retarded that it defies believability. It must be fucking satire.

Wasn't an important plot point about Tony sleeping with the mulatto in Iron Man 3?

See what I mean
Pure numale pandering and they eat it up

You're not a DChad
>>reddit

Wave?

You think they'd sell more tickets if littlefinger came back to be the Sam Jackson of DC?

If this was advertising aftershave I'd buy it