Barista from my local coffee joint. Guess her name and I'll dump

Barista from my local coffee joint. Guess her name and I'll dump.

Name starts with a "C"

Last name does

Rachel

Jamie

Ali

Monika.

Monitoring thread.

Carly Cumdumpster?

Chelsea

Bitch just looks like a Chelsea

Carlos

>Carlos
Of course, of course.

heather

Persefonne

Heather what?

Cora Cali Chelsea Christa Cunt ?

Looks like an Elizabeth or an Alice. Maybe Kate.

Charleston.

If heather is actually her name just know that was a random guess. If her last name is Charleston Im gonna go buy a lotto ticket. If this post gets dubs Im quitting school to be a psychic

Sasha

heather cockburn

Jaunita

She has two first names

Just getting here, but.... Cruz?

The only thing she has, is a need to get fucked

Is the last name a girls name or a boys name?

Heather Marie. 90% of the time Marie or Jordan is the second name, Heather Marie just sounds better. But who knows? She could have had retard parents who named her Heather Teather

well that's disappointing. thanks for the waste of time.

Heather

Was I right?

You know you were right bc you got her middle name too...not op but I know her in rl

Heather Marie aka Latte Love

continue.. cause this is getting interesting.

Stephen

Have you seen her naked before?

I fucked her silly for a while. Nice girl but batshit crazy, liked to cut herself. Wouldn't swallow but would take it on the face.

I cannot brain today.

Lol I swear those were guesses. That shit makes my day. Regardless got any with hair like in the first pic?

I knew she was crazy. Did she do anal or anything like that?

I wish. I had hella nudies from back in the day but lost them cause they were all on my old phone. So it's kinda nice to see those tits again.

I know she did some pics for a suicide girls like magazine called Playnerd a few years ago.

No, to my great disappointment. I'd eat that ass but she'd never let me stick so much as a finger in it.

Angelica

Melissa

Here's a freaky pic of her.
Do you think she'd be into three ways?

Hard to say, maybe 2 dudes, but she had no proclivities towards eating pussy.

Jo Ann

She left her unlocked phone in the bathroom one of the times we hung out. That's how I found out about her modeling.

Tbh I'm surprised she didn't just talk about it, she was never shy. She got off on the attention.

I always thought that lisp was cute

Wow, can't believe it wasn't this.

Everything about her was cute until the crazy started spilling everywhere. Way too high maintenance, the amount of attention she demanded was just unsustainable. She also fucked like most hot girls do, which meant she was pretty passive and boring most of the time.

Charlotte