Going out tonight to scout/potentially steal some shit from outside houses

going out tonight to scout/potentially steal some shit from outside houses

current equipment is navy blue clothes, beanie, bandana, pliers, lock picks, and knives.

anything else i should take?

Depends on what you intend to steal.

Take something soft, ie a pillow, so you can hold open doors/windows that otherwise shut on their own and make noise.

Bring a small sack, around the size that it can fit a laptop, just incase you stumble upon one.

Finally, wear soft soled boots or thin sneakers, preferably ones that are tight on you as to make losing a shoe very hard.

evertything is in a backpack big enough for like 5 laptops

When scouting a neighborhood NEVER take your phone, any heavy clothing, or jeans/restricting clothing with you, and ALWAYS wear gloves and cover skin. The first thing people check for is DNA/fingerprints after a crime

Some kind of small flashlight or light source maybe?

MAKE SURE NOBODY IS HOME.

If you don't do this well it can turn out very ugly. first go to the front door knock and wait, and remember, waiting is important. If someone opens the front door, be nice and polite and say “hey i was wondering if Jake there please” , pick any name, you get the point what i'm trying to say is ask for someone who is obviously not gonna be there when the person says "no sorry i think you got the wrong house". Act like you're surprised and say the the number a couple of houses up or whatever.

Take all that advice and you should be just fine. Just try and avoid breaking glass if you can. If you can't, try to jimmy it open with a crowbar/knife. Breaking glass should only be a last resort.

Don't forget to kill yourself for being a faggot

i tried and they brought me back so i guess its my calling to suck cock

>The first thing people check for is DNA/fingerprints after a crime
Not for burglaries retard

THE INVESTIGATION

After the initial visit, the police begin their investigation. This may involve activities such as:

speaking to neighbours to see if they saw or heard anything
checking fingerprints with their database to see if a prior offender comes up
interviewing potential suspects.
In some cases, the police department may use other tools at their disposal, such as communicating with local media, who will then report details about the suspect (e.g. description of the burglar’s features and clothing, security footage).

Once the burglar has been identified – and the unfortunate truth is that they often never are – then the police’s job is to arrest the individual and notify the victim.

right out of the fucking handbook.

What's with all the niggers in this thread? How many bikes have you stolen, OP?

I used to do that shit when i was young

Flashlight

For a property crime? Where the fuck do you live, rich boy? Brentwood? Cops won't even come around here, they'll tell you to call your insurance company and keep your shit locked up better.

niggers mug people
poor white people steal shit

>current equipment is navy blue clothes, beanie, bandana, pliers, lock picks, and knives.

be sure to also include a note that says "i am definitely a criminal" inside that bag just in case you get stopped

I live in a fence community, there are five other separate ones near me that I can easily get into, cops here actually do shit kek, but i've never been caught, and i've stolen loads of good shit

No.
I got broken into, cops asked if I had video cameras and insurance. After that I never heard from them again.

Unless it was a violent crime cops don't give a fuck

>730872676
Kek, guess i've got better living space than most of you sperglords.

What's your digits? Txt me so I can help out the cause

Don't forget your swag bag

ok fbi-kun

Most likely. I'm here in the Louisiana of the North, where people whine constantly about petty crime and lack of support, while they put up yard signs against a few cents for a centralized 911 service. People just don't want to pay taxes, god blessum.

Bolt cutters and a crowbar

Damn!

Beat me to it!