Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

One is a talented, authentic, and unaffected artist who puts his very soul into the music he creates while at the same time self-innovating and generating soundscapes which evoke the very spirit of a generation.

The other is Kendrick Lamar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i2Tdc9glCxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

Both are niggers, I don't see a difference

One is a hologram

one is a Goa'uld

Actually agree with OP wow. What is the world coming to.

One is angry and one is smiling?

Damn. wasn't very good, nowhere near his other stuff, I'd agree.
But GKMC and TPAB? C'mon dude.

And neither will ever be as good as pic related.

kendrick's songs all song like he's whining

I can already say for sure you're under 18 years old

Kanye is a gay fish, he is a self absorb duche, is almost certainly an autist and has spent the past decade shitting on hip hop so he can be a pop star. Kendrick lamar has at the very least tried to bring hip hop back to its roots

Trick question. They both are a cum stain on the human race

>artist
>that nigger
pick one

Ivan, both these guys suck dick.

Rap music is over rated. I listen to it to dumb myself down because it's so depressing being smarter then everyone

Have you ever heard Th College Dropout, Late Registration or MBDTF ? Kanye is a great producer and lyricist.

Why is hating Kanye such a meme? He's literally released nothing but classics

This album was the best of the last decade, every music style included

kanye has gone full retard irrespective of his past achievements.

an insufferable pretentious douche who cant even seriously write music. A guy who should retire graciously and fuck off.

>eminem
>not terrific
Sure his stuff can be pretty immature but his flow is awesome and he knows how to write a brainworm

if i fuck this model

One is niggerer than the other.

fuck you, Kanye.

heres some shit from my boyz:

youtu.be/i2Tdc9glCxE

Eminem is ok...not really that great though...most of his music is cringe if u listen nowadays.white people won't be the best at rapping ever.Kendrick sucks too

He is also very overrated. I like him but people act like he's the second coming of Christ. He was okay when he was doing his over the top cartoon violence bit but then turned to highschool quotes tier shit.

I won't say he's only dropped classics. That's some stan shit, but I value both artists. They both have put out great music.

Kanye may be an autist but he delivers every album (TLOP was his weakest tho imo). DNA was great but I don't really care for Damn., it's very underwhelming to me.

Fuck Kendrick. Ever since he became political, he went downhill.

>Both are niggers, I don't see a difference

/thread

Because most of the general public has never even listened to any of Kanye's albums. They only know him for his pop songs (like "Gold digger" and "Stronger") and for his controversial award show moments.

It's quite sad really that no one gives him a chance. Kanye's artistic genius will probably not be rightfully appreciated until after he dies.

Can we all come together and agree that Eminem fans are the absolute shitstain of rap "fandom" ? They always act like he's the absolute best without knowing a single thing about any other artist.

Em hasn't been good for a decade. His first two albums were amazing but it's been a steady downhill ever since, and all he ever really had was an entertainingly unique flow and some clever banter. He's never had any actual substance or message to his songs except when he's whining about how hard it is to be Eminem. He's a clown compared to Immortal Technique or Akala.

This. He just rhymes words and that's it. Do you think Eminem could deliver a verse like Nas did on Verbal Intercourse? Hell no

>tfw to intelligent to tell how fruitlessly pretentious I am

Eminem is very talented, but he isn't the GOAT that so many people make him out to be.

He gets so much praise mostly just because he's white. He has actually admitted to that himself.

It sucks too cause they think he's so great that they ignore that there's actually a lot of rappers better than him that are also white, but are less mainstream.

He is the best actually.

note: not underground, just less mainstream.

Agreed.

Aesop Rock >>

Not even just white rappers. There are a ton of rappers that would skate circles around Eminem.

Eminem is this popular for two reasons
1) Dre
2) He clicks with the suburban white kids who don't actually listen to rap and end up thinking hes 3deep7u or like him because LOL EDGY Xd

Ye is a delusional idiot. Kendrick makes masterpieces and is the greatest of all time. Not even a question.

nah hes in anyone's top 5, most top 3, and just cuz the White thing in fact required him to be god level to begin with, he's in the top 3 of anyone being honest. He's the Ted Williams of Hippity.

my top 5 ft. no Eminem

Nas
Jay-Z
Rakim
GZA
MF Doom

Nearly every single one of his albums have been very highly praised. Most people who actually listen to rap will agree that yeezy is one of the greats

You're right about all of that. People just ignore it because he's a white rapper, and they don't actually like black people.

Kendricks probably better right now, but nothing he's put out has ever been better than Kanye at his best

Old as fuck albums. Kanye has degenerated over time. This is the point. Yeezus was shit, TLOP was shit, at this point, he's just losing his fucking mind and being emasculated by the Kardashians.

You know nigger

that kardashian pussy makes you do crazy shit.

yeah, Eminem basically has degenerated to Christian Rap lmao

Fucking gay Eminem is not there.
Bad and gay taste in music.

>ft. no eminem

Are you even following the conversation?

Kendrick got worse.
He should just stick to what he's only good to. Which is entertainment. That's all he's good for.

eminem's a lil emo fagboi. u made white cock inferior in rap too?

Eminem is a knock off Cage. Agent Orange came out way before Eminem started his lol crazy white boi xD shit. He also sounds alot like Big L, but not as good. I smell shark

All these Eminem haters. You all are part of the biggest bandwagons. Congrats for failing to recognize talent.

You're measuring Kanye off of who he USED to be and not who he is now. Kanye is a washed up man trying to rebuild what he used to have. he barely even produces his own shit anymore. Kendrick is a legend of his time. As time progresses, just like Kanye, he too will lose that fire. But Kendrick put out two classic albums back to back and still to this day, no one is touching him. he's the most versatile lyricist in the mainstream, and he is one of the few in the mainstream that can so eloquently write pieces that he literally has motherfuckers writing and believing inane conspiracies. Let Kendrick have his time. He, too, will subside.

The question is whether or not he will know when he's losing it and to shut the fuck up and branch out into other things. Kanye is persistent on showing the world that he will never be what he used to be, but he will continue to "try."

keep bouncing on his dick, pleb. you're not right, just cause the majority opinion disagrees with you.

he didn't "get worse", he's showing his versatility. DAMN still has lyrical content, he just decided to, again, show that versatility by rapping over mainstream rap instrumentals.

And you can't "get worse" because of ONE album that doesn't match up with the last ones. Give him some time.

What????

I don't give a living shit about Eminem let's keep talking about Ye and Kendrick

Read

Kanye released two classics back to back as well. He then dropped an okay album then another classic

I agree. But I haven't been much of a Kanye fan recently either. So Kendricks a little better for me. Not by much though

Damn right op

u a wavvy dude

Kanyes best > than Kendrick was or ever will be. No questions

Exactly. It seems Kendrick may be going that same route. But you can't expect a perfect record of classic albums throughout his entire career. They're both versatile artists. Some things will be easier to swallow than others.

But Kanye is deliberately putting out degenerate shitty material after degenerate shitty material and needs to shut the fuck up.

I'm not going to fight with you about your opinion.

One has bigger CHENZ and the other has more ear angle so he hears better to the front but slightly less good to the side.

Revisit TLOP

There's no debate. Kendricks good but I also know the rap game is extremely weak right now so he gets way overrated

Bait

Everyone's diehard fans make them look overrated. But name one artist in the game right now that can lyrically touch Kendrick? Keep in mind, ability to express themselves/lyrical concepts as well as performance.

One can actually rap?

I think we can all agree

They are both niggers.

lmao TLOP was shit, Yeezus was shit.

People follow Kendrick because of late Registration and College Dropout. Some go a bit further to grab Graudation and 808s and Heartbreaks. Anything else is reaching a bit.

I bet that feels so liberating to say in the safety of your home.

MBDTF is considered by many to be an all time classic. Pic not releated

That's part of my point. There's really not much competition right now. So he's a god to his diehards and seems really good to the casual fan. He's good but his god status is a product of the current game

Rap is not music.

Ah, yes, MBDTF is. But Chance is fucking high saying Yeezus is one of the greats. Unless he's just naming Kanye's ablums for the fuck of it.

He was ranking them from best to worst. LR being the best and 808s being the worst.

LMAO 808s and Heartbreaks does not deserve to be that low on the list, but his opinion is his.

Yeezus is the worst album on that list. TLOP should be right above it.

I'll be back to join the discussion, I'm gonna have a shit.

I came back to 808s years after and loved it. You can't deny Ye's influence. I think Yeezus is aging well too tbh.....although I liked it right off the bat