Cage Kennylz/Sam Hill

Anyone heard Cage's new project Sam Hill?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hascl1-KfMM
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O__Q5XO8hPk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc6_llRDbk
youtube.com/watch?v=W8OH52N02qI
youtube.com/watch?v=jalfV8s8zv8
instagram.com/p/5JLst2Q8VI/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
instagram.com/evileasel/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ywoR8psubDE
youtube.com/watch?v=RIPSPg8EWw4
youtube.com/watch?v=wETXyLp7CjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n32oq8qDUUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

listening now. Movies for the Blind and Hell's Winter are great albums. Haven't heard anything since Depart From Me (which I hated).

sounds like he's changing his style again.

His new stuff is terrible

"I smell leak smoke left by the anonymous"

Honestly wasn't too into Depart From Me
But a couple of good songs on his album after that Kill the Architect.
Check out Merry Mythras
youtube.com/watch?v=O__Q5XO8hPk
Hope he gets back to MFTB stuff for his final album

Forgot about KTA, I actually listened to it a couple times but it was just super depressing sounding. It wasn't bad, and I always liked Mighty Mi's production, I just don't like to listen to downer shit as much I guess.

I liked this track
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yc6_llRDbk

Must of missed that track. It's pretty dope, honestly I'm not as much into rap nowadays so I kind of pop in every so often to see what old favorites are doing every now and then. Easier to get back into if you've already related in the past

Already heard this
I see this guy on Xbox live sometimes had I highscore on some skate game for awhile
Cant remember the name but can find it on twitter.com/Cagewm
I think it's posted somewhere on his

kek. honestly that's pretty cool, Cage always struck me more as a GTA guy though, I'm pretty sure he mentioned GTA in a few tracks.

This. Never have I ever witnessed such a decline in quality of an artist I liked. He was on track to be one of the greats after Movies For The Blind but he really fell off and got on some weird shit. Saw him perform live once a few years back, it was kind of embarrassing. There were maybe a handful of people there. He still rapped his heart out but it was more like he was just going through the motions.

Guy was replaced with a deteriorating clone

he lost weight and stopped smoking pcp. only here would that considered a bad move.

if he didnt hate Hilary I'd say Tumblr took over his soul

>loses weight

can't be tumblr

I remember this guy. Real old head shit. He became terrible and irrelevant pretty fast. Must be feel weird to start trying to make better music only to realize he's like almost 50 and in a worse position than even the most unknown 15 year old soundcloud rapper

surprised he hasnt killed himself yet

Dude honestly his old music was shit
Depart From Me + is when he got good
Me being a girl and him looking hot might of helped too

Sadly not even that could save his career now.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8OH52N02qI
He's just a troll that gets pussy now
also hes friends with Marilyn Manson, saw them on the End of Times tour
Smashing pumpkins too

>now
>2008

Not true. He'd just have to kill himself publically.

Manson on tour with Cage? Manson is Cage, Nicholas Cage
youtube.com/watch?v=jalfV8s8zv8

>hes friends with Marilyn Manson
get the fuck out of here, for real?
i guess they're both heavy into satan and the occult so it makes sense in a way
>Smashing Pumpkins too
KEK. wat?

wait now im confused

Cage falls under the 'only logical career move is to end your life' category of artists.

instagram.com/p/5JLst2Q8VI/?hl=en
Cage giving Manson weed, probably why he let him on the tour

he was on the trajectory but stopped being fat and got off pcp, which is more than most of this board can say.

>implying he had a career

>instagram.com/p/5JLst2Q8VI/?hl=en
damn, that's bizarre. kinda makes sense though I guess.

Oh sorry this is the one where he's passing the weed with manson

you posted the same one again, i found the video you mentioned on his instagram. I guess he really is down with satanism. dude has problems.

Lots of same fagging going on here. OP is definitely Cage himself.
Look, your music is trash guy. your not gonna get much more than that outta Sup Forums.

>billy corgan too
whoa

dude has a qt gf/wife

I'm gay as fuck for Better Eminem

>ywn be cage

>Who is this Em?
does Em even have a gf though?
much less a qt 3.14 goth girl that can paint?

>when this was posted it was by the same ip that's posted at least once before
Now I'm fucking convinced Cage is post itt right NOW

sup cage. nice trips.

what's cracking cracka? not my favorite set of trips if you get what I mean. buy my new album.

Don't post my bitch, bitch

Em stole my underground music and sold it to the mainstream, So I retreated to the emo underground. I am Cage, finance my life

>tfw dont know whos cage and whos pretending to be cage

>who is this Cage?

looks like the guy from jackass and some actress I saw in some film

didn't steal, he bought cage's tape opened it and dubbed over it

thread is now a salient observations thread

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
me and Em gonna collab and beat all yall asses
I aint afraid

ballad of worms is my favorite song by you

>salient
The strangest part of that picture is the bottom right corner about Blood on the Dancefloor in real life Fight Clubs

Can someone catch me up on who exactly Cage is? Also did he really get arrested as a child predator?

Rap God were his last words on his career's deathbed. He's irrecoverably phoned-in dad rap. The well has run dry, and he's exhausted. He had some great albums/tracks though. He also needs a gf pretty bad right now. I'm rooting for him.

it was around the time of his collab with lost prophets.

>still only 8 posters

he made movies for the blind, which was a great album. Hells Winter was good too, since then everything has been shit. his gf/wife appears to be of age.
instagram.com/evileasel/?hl=en
so no, he never was involved in a sting, though you already knew that since you're the one who will propagate the meme, right?

obviously cage is one of them

He looks like that singer from lost prophets?

New York underground rapper from the late 90s early 2000s. Sounded a lot like Wu Tang early on, collaborated with respected MCs like Camu Tao, developed an edgy style revolving around body horror and psychological issues. Decided to pick a beef with Eminem over who was the edgier whiteboy battle rapper, released many diss tracks, Eminem never retaliated beyond some passive aggressive brushoff and just feuded with boybands and Disney girls instead.

Released his first LP Movies For The Blind, pretty well received. Signed to El-P's label Definitive Jux as a part of the NY supergroup The Weathermen, released Hell's Winter which is incredibly slept on. Decided to move away from his hardcore lyricism and started releasing weird emo shit, effectively killing his career before ever making it big.

I got into Eminem far before Cage. But not sure if you guys have heard of a group he was in called Leak Bros with Tame One, has some good songs but kinda see it as a less mainstream D12 if we want to keep comparing the two.
youtube.com/watch?v=ywoR8psubDE
Think it came out in like 2005ish? around the Hell's Winter stuff which was only alright

Why do all pedophiles look like this Sup Forums ? Do they think this hairstyle makes kids feel at ease?

yeah i got it downloaded cage. never listened to it though.

Probably his brother

New York underground baby!

whos his brother?

I hear people talk about like Cage being the underground Eminem. But desu I think plain and simple Eminem just makes better, more catchy lyrics even if he doesn't write them anymore, at one point he was dope on his own. Cage just has his moments, but it's not like he gets passed over because of no reason. Ones consistently good

dip in my mouth looking like I'm recruited by lucifer
youtube.com/watch?v=RIPSPg8EWw4

Eminem is anything but consistent. There's a reason so many of his old fans cringe at their past taste once they discover other rappers exist.

Tame One
Leak Bros.

ah ok. hello tame one and or cage!

Probably my favorite on the track, but feels pretty emo after knowing what he's turned into
Same thing with his song Suicidal failure

other rappers are awful and inconsistent as well, and the ones that are consistent for the most part are consistently rehashing tired shit and suck that only people under the age of 15 or a couple concussions shy of being labeled legally retarded actually enjoy.

FYI
This entire thread is the same person pretending multiple people chiming in about the same music. Carry on OP.

yeah no shit. i pointed that out earlier.

he was always dark and emotional,
youtube.com/watch?v=wETXyLp7CjQ
he just had a much angrier vibe to him in the first half of his career which I kinda miss.

quit samefaggin about samefaggin you deranged fuck

Honestly I just posted cause I'm curious about Cage's new Sam Hill stuff, then stuff got a little weird with people accusing people of being Cage and saying it's all the same person posting videos, cause I posted some with context, but at least one or two other people are posting most of it. Not sure if it's for troll effect or serious conversation.

you don't even know how to shill

Fat Cage is what Sup Forums should listen to if anything
Movies for the Blind
Weather Proof
Leak Bros
Night Hawks
Smut Peddlers

era Cage is where it's at.

Balad of Worms is kinda his big underground hit to me, like Kim by Eminem, and Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique. They both are dark, seem personal and honestly made me feel something. But Cage's music used to be better cause he actually had a backbone and would at cocky and pop off at the jaw about how crazy he is. Now he just talked about how bad it is. Rap needs people talkin with energy

Can't make a valid point if you can'take even form a sentence

>can'take
you were saying?

and he made a pretty good point imo

lrn2greentxt cage my boi. also post a pic with timestamp.

Cage had his chance in the early 2000s to make an impact in the rap world and he blew it. People were paying attention to him for a minute there but he fumbled it by making horrible album after horrible album with long wait periods in between. Now he's like 50 and on 4 chan pretending to be himself posting pictures of his gf so we don't think he's gay.

Cage is self trolling

cage pls

I'm going to bed darling. this site makes me want to smoke leak again. hit me up on XBL if you have Friday the 13th. GT- ccwm

peace

Stay in your own lane you old faggot

what is this
cage will not answer you filth until you get smutpeddlers and nighthawks
but in all honesty the worst thing he could have ever done is do a song with Admiral Crumple
still not sure if it's legit or not
but this guy is garbage and crumple comments on plenty of his shit
youtube.com/watch?v=n32oq8qDUUE

I wish em would post pics of his gf to convince us he's not gay :(

aw :/
night bru

I'm not sure if this is a really Cage or just a really good troll who looked at Cage's twitter posts from this week.
But what part of NY do you live in? Me and my girl want to meet you, big fans

I wonder if he had more listeners before or after he started looking like an indie rock singer.

yay first new person to post in the thread :^)

probably a troll just copying this shit
also that is one of the worst garbage songs ever, but I didn't hear cage in it

just copied this shit

pls let me believe ;-;

He said Revenge of Chris Palko, and his Sam Hill album are his last works. So it might not be as fun as physical public suicide, but we might get a metaphorical version.