I have an exhibitionist gf, we like having her flash people and shit. Want to do some sexier shit though...

I have an exhibitionist gf, we like having her flash people and shit. Want to do some sexier shit though. Any ideas on what I can make her do in public?

One tit looks bigger than the other

thats weird as shit lmao

Virgin spotted

So basically you get cucked by a whore. Make her fuck a black guy. I think you won't have to convince her anyway

Have her shit in her hand, then throw it at a person.

Throwing the word virgin around doesn't change them lopsided tits.

Take a room, guys

Natural boobs are never completely symmetrical. I'll put my cock in your ass.

>Natural boobs are never completely symmetrical.
>Never

>Any ideas
Hand job in public? Suck you off in a park?

YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE THAT ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER ILL PUT MY COCK IN YOUR ASS FAGGOT

Where's the tits/timestamp combo?

take her to a park wearing a skirt and no panties. A place with some light foot traffic. Then she can flash strangers her pussy and play with it for them. If you both feel comfortable let them touch her tits and put a finger inside her.

Is your capslock stuck?

>Never

nipples offset

Why lie

why be such a cock weasel?

Because you touch yourself

I actually hold down shift, because I know how to keyboard. Pussies use CAPS lock. Anyway, are you just going to keep posting flat chested girls because you know I'm right and this is the closest you can get to proving me wrong, because they're so fucking tiny you can barely tell, or are you just a pedophile?

Wear vibrating panties and a skirt, you have the remote, go out to dinner and the bar or a movie

He said pedophile, oh shit.

I get it, you love big sloppy tits.

You're trying too hard

I'm actually an ass man. You will be too someday, when you grow up.

>grow up.
Do you have any more pearls of wisdom, Dr. Phil?

All the asses on the Internet and you chose that one? It's like you had an entire candy store and chose the white cat turd.

Respect your elders and eat your vegetables?

You're right. What have I done? I'll never be able to live with myself after such a heinous commitment.

have any pics of said flashing?

>commitment

Just give up

Give up what? Is this some kind of battle to you?

I'm just killing time because I'm bored.

dude you been running this shit post for awhile.stop just stop,or keep being old

lol wtf are you talking about?

niggas dont know about Nookums.

My nigga. Nookums thread?

samefag

Ah! You got me! ;)

You guys want to know a secret?

This is me too. I've been arguing with myself this entire time. I'm just THAT bored. Welcome to Sup Forums.

You're most definitely not me, I'm not a faggot.

op here

I feel like the point of this thread has shifted, abandoning now.

Moar.

As far as things to do, go down a highway in the middle of the day with her ass against the glass while she blows you. Go through a drive through with her completely bottomless, or completely naked if thats more her style

damnit OP, this is my fetish. Don't feed the trolls

This is me too. When will the samefagging end? ;)

Not true. Sometimes they are

lol wats goin on in this thread?

samefag

here

I haven't been posting until just now. Not sure why this is happening. I swear, we need IDs back.

Nope

Moar, OP