Do you guys realize how deep this shitstorm is going to go...

Do you guys realize how deep this shitstorm is going to go? Wait until the guy starts naming the schools who took the information. If your team played Wake Forest from 2014 to 2016 start worrying about unprecedented sanctions.

espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18272514/wake-forest-finds-radio-announcer-leaked-game-plans-opponents

Some teams they played during that time: The entire ACC including Florida State, Louisville, and Clemson. Add to that Notre Dame and Indiana amongst others. Shit could be getting real fucky.

Nothing's going to happen, faggot

We're talking big money schools in

>Cheatinoles

>Nothing's going to happen

Right. Cheating in college athletics is just A-OK when you have money, right?

>Ohio State got sanctioned out the ass for their players selling something they owned for tattoos

Oh.

>USC got sanctioned out the ass for Reggie Bush doing some minor as fuck shit and got his Heisman taken away

Oh.

Dumb motherfucker.

Feeling smug when you haven't won shit? Must be a gaytors fan!

Truth is, NCAA gives slaps on the wrist

They may give a good sanction at the start but they often lower it

Look at Penn State my man

Florida State has the honor of getting their shit kicked in by Michigan at the Orange Bowl this year.

To be fair that was completely the fault of those sexy boys.

>tfw your team didn't play them

wew dodged that one

>having to cheat to beat wake forest

a bunch of shitter ACC teams MIGHT get in trouble. why would FSU or Clemson risk this shit when wake has been cupcake for the past decade

They were beating Louisville at the half during the game where the cheat sheet was found. I'm not saying Louisville cheated but Louisville cheated you know what I'm sayin?

probably, I never suggested that they wouldn't, hence "shitter ACC teams"

Louisville is second in the ACC and has the best player in football on their team you silly ass ho.

Good ol Wake Forest the Harvard of the South

I go to The U how will this effect us in laymon turns. And don't tell me to read some dumb story I gotta click on cuz you know I aint gonna understand it.

very good chance they cancel the football program

I'd start looking for a transfer school, Goolius.

>unprecedented sanctions.

nah

You know of a precedent for this happening? Enlighten me my potatobro. I mean I know the sanctions for PSU diddling kids was fierce but what would they do to a school who bought the other team's plays off of an alumnus that called the games on the radio? I figure it won't be worse but it's still gotta be pretty bad.

you never heard of smu getting the death penalty?

I haven't, no. I'll look it up. I'm new to CFB.

And yet UNC got nothing for one of, if not the worst, cases of academic fraud in NCAA History.

>laymon turns
you mean "laymen's terms"

THIS IS OF UP MOST CONCERN

ALL THE TEAMS THAT PLAYED WAKE FOREST SHOULD VACATE THEIR WINS UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

>up most
I think you mean "utmost"

*layman's terms

Man fuck you with your book lerning and shit whitey.

that's because UNCheat literally pulls the strings of the ACC and uses their status as basketball money printers to bribe NCAA officials

ACC teams meeting to publicly lynch ol' Tommy boy and then college football moves on with it's life when? that fucker better not crash this conference with no survivors

We ain't come to play school

I have never ever been more sure that a person actually goes to Miami University.

What are they gonna do faggot, sanction an entire conference?

If they cheated. Faggot.

>college football
who cares you dumb hicks

>choosing to watch a less talented version of the sport
may as well watch women's basketball and soccer

hey now, there's a slightly more likely chance he goes to Mizzou

Nothing is less manly than soccer. College football is better than the NFL too because it's basically slavery.

Miami University is in Ohio.

You could tell they go there by their drunken rants and marginal interest in hockey

>less talented version
That's wrong though. It's the baseline version of the sport. American football was created by university clubs.

You must be a ManU or ManCity paki from London, so let me explain in terms you can understand.
1. College football's laxer rules make for more entertaining games with exciting action much more often than NFL
2. College football is the original version of football
3. College football has much more history, passion, and tradition than plastic-ass NFL

Break it down in laymon turns for him

BIGGER THAN DEFLATE GATE, OR PIZZAGATE

>laxer rules
>Can't celebrate at all
>get thrown out for hitting too hard 1 time

Not even going to get into the shit-tier level of play that let people like meme Jackson dominate

>College football is the original version of football

Strange that it's evolved to the American version of Canadian football

>nothing is less manly than soccer
Dancing around in a too-too made of dicks is manlier than soccer

>college football's laxer rules
If by "laxer"' you mean a shit ton more strict than the NFL. The NFL is much more fun than college because the rules are nearly as strict.

i don't give a fuck about soccer

college football is boring

i'm aware of the history of the sport, but it's irrelevant to the modern age, college football is a more bland less talented version of the NFL, it only exists as a way to introduce new players to the NFL

You're wrong and you're a faggot. Go buy a knife license and then cut your fucking head off, Mahmood.

t. soon to be minority in his own country
whatever you say juan

>it only exists as a way to introduce new players to the NFL

You see the world of football more clearly than many Americans

CFB is more interesting than the NFL because they have teams that use all sorts of meme offenses.

In the NFL there are pretty much one or two different styles of offense.

In CFB you can watch Georgia Tech run a triple option offense out of 1965. You can watch Air Raid teams like Washington State throw the ball 55 times a game. Teams who have a great history of rushing attacks like OU who completely dominate opponents on the ground.

The NFL is all just bubble screens, stretch plays and whining to get the flag on failed medium range passes.

t. Abdullah Bin Al-Zareeki Bin Shallah As-Salhaan, football expert.

meme offenses work because college teams can't into defense

meme plays are best made in moderation, otherwise they become stale. they only pull a lot of meme plays in college football because they aren't good enough to play at an NFL level, you don't see them in NFL because an NFL calibre team will have no problem handling an epic meme play 99% of the time

trying too hard

Being too brown.

If by dominate you mean failing to even get a division title, losing to Houston and motherfucking Kentucky, and not even getting close to the playoffs then yeah
>meme tactics get stale
>not standard tactics tho, I could watch that shit for days
NFL fags everyone

the NFL is interesting to watch because they are all NFL-calibre players at the top of the sport, so yes, standard plays in the NFL are more interesting than watching headless chickens in college football run an epic meme play that would get shut down in 2 seconds in the NFL

I'm sorry you're so objectively wrong user, but I have to let you keep living in your plastic lala world were """"""""talent""""""""" is more important than heart

>""heart""
good fallback "muh feels" argument user i see you came well prepared with your backup plan

>It's a fucking bong comes ITT to tell us how wrong we are and how we shouldn't like what we like thread

Go brush your fucking teeth m8.

Sport without feels is fucking nothing m8
That's the whole fucking point, to feel good when a team you like beats a team you don't like and does so in an exciting manner, if you disagree then you might as well just be looking at a screen with random numbers beating other random numbers

there is as much heart in the nfl as there is in college. winning is a very prideful thing

nice pic

i get more of a rush watching a good player than a poor player, the whole point is it isn't done so in an "exciting manner" in college football because all the players are talentless compared to their NFL counterparts. when an NFL team wins it is a much more exciting thing

also i don't care about any le epic college rivalries or whatever

This could get nasty fast...

Of all schools to cause a major issue in College football, freaking wake forest.

At least we know why they were 125th in offense the last few years now.

This reminds me of when the whole Tim Donaghy taking bribes in the NBA rumblings started. It started as this tiny "We think there might have been blah blah" story and ended up this fuckhuge thing.

I'm so happy my team didn't play them because I KNOW they would have paid for the info. Even if they knew they were gonna win anyway, just to drive their dicks further up the opponent's ass.

Yep

>Yfw UNC gets away with massive academic fraud that put its entire accreditation on probation, but gets hammered for buying info from a pissed off Ex-Wake coach turned radio guy.

>mfw a brit calls D1 FBS football players garbage near me

lol, those kids youre calling garbage are the absolute athletic cream of the crop. just because football looks easy on tv doesnt mean any fucking scouser can do it.

meme offense isn't fun or exciting
if you love football you should know that

it's like people that like basketball because the score is huge , that is college ball, big numbers

people want to see a competent defense and strategic offense

not run a play action/fade route and Chuck it 90 yards to Utah

how many college players actually go on to have successful careers in the NFL again? the biggest college studs end up being the most useless busts once they start actually playing in the NFL

college is a lower level of play than the NFL, that's just a fact. sports are all about displays of athleticism, a competition to see who is the best. unless you actually have some sort of direct connection to the school there is 0 reason why you would subject yourself to a lower quality game.

the "heart" argument is bullshit anyway, since when do NFL players not absolutely play their heart out on the field?

They are not even the same sport really.

College football program can only lose 1 game all year, and that if they play a tough schedule. While in the NFL a team can be 7-8-1 and make the playoffs.

>people want to see

Not everyone is you, user. I hate the NFL because of all the chimping, that's why I watch college football.

>hates nfl for the chimping
>watches their earliest more raw stage of it
k

Yes, I watch the version where there is far less chimping because they aren't multimillionaire prima donnas yet. Why is this difficult for you to grasp?

college just has much larger stadiums, more passionate fans, more diverse offenses.

I feel really fucking bad for you if you just like watching pro style offenses line up in the I and throw out of it.

>since when do NFL players not absolutely play their heart out on the field

Ask Albert Haynesworth's guaranteed contract.

>it's an ACC gets crippled by sanctions episode

>mfw the entire ACC gets the death penalty

Fuck that entire shit conference.

>laymon turns
Not surprised you're a Miami fan

things just keep getting worse, m8s

>tfw my alma mater gets wins from my senior year because other ACC teams played them using stolen info
>tfw my alma mater exposes the deep corruption of college football nationwide

Oh here's to Wake Forest,
a glass of the finest...

youre right, get rid of relegation from the pl desu football league is irrelevant

Just kill another program desu

>t. Pac-12 / Big XII """"""""conference""""""""
>divegrass fan
fuck you too

pls no

>And Army this season.

Oooh boy...

It's been nice knowing you >memeinoles

AHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>imblying Miami won't go down with the ship
we're all chained to the same ACC rock m8, depends how far they want to probe into this shit

>Wake Forest OOC Games: 2014
>UL-Monroe
>Gardner-Webb
>Utah State
>Army

>2015:
>Elon
>Army
>Indiana

>2016:
>Tulane
>Delaware
>Indiana
>Army
>Temple (Bowl Game)
Notre Dame doesn't count as OOC because they've got a contractual obligation to play 5 ACC opponents each year now that they're members in all but football

>Alabama plays Florida State next year.

Why does Alabama's hardest OOC opponent always tank before they play them?