Anyone here a current anorexic and have tips or tricks?

Anyone here a current anorexic and have tips or tricks?

kys

Eat a sandwich

Nope I'm a fat piece of shit

Make me a sandwich

Hopefully my eating disorder will for me some day :D

Who's this land whale?

omg op is a hotty

u dont need any tips and tricks

you need a strict diet plan of atleast 2500-3000 calories a day to put on weight if youre skinny

I want to lose weight, I don't want to be a fatass

Pro tip: eat a steak

Thank you!!! Not true though hah

Are you a guy or girl? is pic related?

Current anorexic here. Tip for anyone just starting out: don't eat any food. Oh that and buy a belt with lots of holes in it.

Girl, pic is me

Why the belt thing?

Show your vag

then just dont eat carbs, dont eat sweet potato, pasta, rice, dairy

stick to low fat, as in fish, and vegetables

Just shovel down celery, itll give you fat shits and you burn calories eating it, so itll make you lose weight 2x fast! Better then just not eating because it fucks you up way worse

Fuck that's gorgeous

Thank you

kill yourself by inserting a mop handle in your ass and jumping on it like a pogo stick.

Eat 3 times a day and drink a gallon of water for maximum nutrition and hydration.

You're hot AF, I'd love to feel your flat stomach and ribs. I bet I could fit my fingers around one of your thighs.

Eat food

This is me OP. What a small world.

Since your a retarded ass attention seeking faggot I'll help you hurt yourself, chew a TON of sugar free gum. The artificial sweetner, sorbitol, will cause extreme weight loss within a few month, will cause abdominal pain and you'll probably look like shit, but will help get you attention. You'll also have to go to the bathroom a lot which would make it seem like you have a real disorder. Chew 5 pieces a gum a day for atleats 3 hours each piece

I can't help but get the feeling that OP is either fishing for compliments, or is (more than likely) just a guy who found a picture of some girl online and is fucking around.

That said, while I don't encourage anorexia, it is good to see someone who didn't want to gain an absurd amount of weight. We have a problem with that shit out here in the west, especially down south. I'm not saying that I expect everyone to be thin, but dear Christ am I sick of seeing overweight people literally every single day and night, anywhere I go around where I live. Nobody cares about staying in good shape, and having any opinion regarding women that isn't less than loving around here will land you in some hot shit. Gettin' real tired of that.

Thank you!!!

Beautiful!!!

Really think so?

Thank you! I drink a lot of caffeine (black coffee and sugar free red bull) and smoke a lot of cigarettes

I neeeed to give that a try

Research it more look up sorbitol weight loss and it'll tell you of previous cases so you get a idea of how much you have to chew a day

Nudes or it didn't happen

Have a sandwich.

I'm also almost always super stressed out or upset about something. That kills my appetite

Yeah, you're so fucking thin I'm sure I'd be able to fit my hands around one of those legs, I bet you get complimented a lot.

How tall are you, how much do you weigh?

Bullshit, tits and timestamp fattie

don't smoke, it's really disgusting and an awful habit and it's expensive. yes, it curbs your appetite but it's not worth it in the long run. How old are you?

I'm 5'5" and weigh about 95lbs

ooooh gurl, don't say that