N-New celeb th-thread: h-happy g-goes the boat editions

N-New celeb th-thread: h-happy g-goes the boat editions...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12841387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Juicy butt

not the JB i was expecting

C'mere, Frenchy

moar

FUUUUUGGGG

I don't know how to break this to you, user but pic related.

activist is an occupation? good news for liberal arts majors

I'm not sure you understand how this works. Just because one is born in a country does not make them a citizen of that country, nor does the individual necessarily identify with that country's culture.

Wew

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-v-very l-lucky t-to have h-her... I-I basically am h-her l-live i-in s-servant b-b-because m-my p-penniless ass c-couldn't generate enough c-courage t-to walk o-outside a-and c-collect a-a regular p-pay check... She a-also t-treats m-me hard s-sometimes, s-saying I-I'm a glorified street bum wh-who c-c-can barely s-satisfy h-her n-needs... I-I always b-beg h-her t-to show p-pity o-on m-me and d-don't throw m-me into the garbage c-can, where I-I belong... She g-gets m-me t-to beg o-on the ground f-for a-a few m-minutes s-sometimes b-before accepting m-me... I-I still know h-how l-lucky I-I am t-to have h-her: r-remembering h-how rich and f-famous a-and beautiful sh-she is... She l-likes t-to see me sitting o-o-on the ground with m-my tongue h-hanging out l-like a panting p-puppy wh-when she puts o-on her makeup every d-day and dresses... I-I'm m-more than willing t-to do so f-for I-I admire h-her beautiful b-body... When she g-gets t-tired o-of my presence, gaping endlessly at h-her, she commands m-me to sit in the living room, o-on the rug...

>Just because one is born in a country does not make them a citizen of that country
That's exactly literally how it works you fat bitch

Only in the US and Canada.

spread that legs for me

You stupid cunt. I am a British man with full U.S. Citizenship.
I lived in Britain until I was 14.
I am an American citizen therefore I am an classed as American.

May be she had two nationalities

watson fags proving yet again how retarded they are

I like her chunky thighs.

So you are British

kys

>stutterfag
lol you're still doing this shit? like...you don't ever grow up at all? move on and grow out of childish behaviors? so you're ok with how you are right now?

It looks like shes pushing out a fart right here

You can't just choose what nationality you want to be

Looks like she's British, lads!

I-I d-don't understand g-good s-sir; p-please f-forgive me... I-I still h-have m-my m-mistress and sh-she i-is v-very b-beautiful... H-How c-could i-it b-be any o-other w-way...

I'm not trying to get involved in any of this gay argument, but why 11?

Anyone here a fan of Selena Gomez?

Her husband is half nigger and her kids are a quarter nigger.

She's a coalburner.

so to answer his question; no, you are not okay with how you are. There are alternatives, user. Have you considered suicide? What am I saying it's probably all you think about. Go through with it, user. IT's for the best, really

Fuck if I know. None of France makes sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

strawpoll.me/12841387

Selena vs Emma

fuck off vs kill yourself

either way everyone wins

anyone have a link to the emma watson fappening pics?

]

more coalburners

GTFO NORMIES

Hey. You shutting your own whore mouth when you say that

Everyone in this thread is a faggot. Please, for the love of kek, kys

I vote kegel yourself

No way is she a coalburner.

She's way too fucking sexy.

Too much stuttering is unnatural. Stop forcing reality.
You have a problem.
Seek help.
'Celebrities' are a convoluted and forced aspect of desire.
I see these theads too often to really buy that it is a troll.
'Celebrity' worship is sick. They dont even pretend to be waifus. They are just sick egomaniacs, every last one.
Please rethink life.

W-Whaa... W-Why would y-you think o-of something s-so terrible g-good sir... I-I have a-a world c-class m-mistress; I-I am v-very happy and ecstatic a-and h-h-have e-everything t-to live and l-look f-forward f-for...

Jessica Biel is a coalburner.

Why do you fags keep posting her.

Maybe.

Boooo France!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have absolutely nothing in your life worth living for. you spend 16 hours a day on Sup Forums and everyone here despises you

Selena Gomez is better looking. Seriously.

It's true, user.

It's time. Do it, faggot.

please post

Any more Selena?

she should get leaked along with natasha leggero and iliza shvelinger

why are you faggots posting clothed pictures?

Selena Gomez only fucks horrible Canadian musicians

She's fucking a nigger right now, but she's hotter than Emma Watson if you're just going by looks.

to be fair I think he's using google translate to try to insult you

I think you're right.

*black person

It's honestly a toss up between autism and a language barrier.

Hey, Frenchy!
>La France est un pays musulman!

yes and the nigger is a horrible Canadian musician? did I stutter?

>these pics never came up in Sup Forums celeb threads
>I posted these pics in a thread two days ago
>they are posted in every thread now

You guys need to get some fucking imagination and/or search skills

I-I'm v-very sorry g-good sirs... I-I know many m-men d-don't like me b-because I-I have h-her and a-are constantly t-telling m-me to t-take u-up o-open ocean shark w-wrestling...

boy, even pretending to be this autistic is bad for you
find a father figure and stop being a pathetic little faggot
otherwise, follow the recent Sup Forums-approved "helium suicide" instructions and do the world a favor
and since we all know you'll mistake it for sarcasm or a joke or exaggeration, no, it's none of those, it's a genuine plea for you to eliminate yourself from the gene pool

Go make your own thread, crybaby faggot.

*nigger

your comment is officially recognized as cancer, as it contributes nothing of value in any remote sense

go back to facebook

I love how she still rocks a baby bush. I am so sick of bald pussy.

And I'm a perfect aryan. No really I am, you're probably just some half breed eurotrash.

go back to crying yourself to sleep while your mother fucks trailer trash every night

so you don't like african americans?