How come you can ride a bicycle in traffic without a license?

How come you can ride a bicycle in traffic without a license?

Most bikefags have no idea about any traffic rules.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
bicycling.com/rides/traffic-laws/what-happens-when-bicyclists-obey-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. fat fin

Nice argument faggot but there's ways you can exercise without being a retard who doesn't give af about traffic rules and then start complaining when a poor driver has his car full of your blood and shit like it was his fault

these fuckers need to act like drivers and follow the rules of the road, if they want to be treated like vehicles

In the United States, in most municipalities and certainly cities, it is actually illegal for bicycles to be ridden anywhere other than the road.

If there is no dedicated bicycle lane, they are well within their rights to use the lanes just as a car would -- although this does not apply to highways, where bicycles are not allowed to be ridden [they must use the shoulder lane]. They are subject to the same rules regarding signaling and it is the burden of the rider, as well as drivers around him, to know and understand what bicycle hand signals represent.

But are they actually sanctioned for not following the rules?Llike forbitten to ride a bike for a certain
time when doing shit

the only people that have a hard time driving around people on bikes are too retarded to drive in the first place and shouldn't be allowed to

Two wheeled vermin need hanging from lamposts.

I shouldn't have to compensate for bikers who ddon't follow the rules

>tfw universal job credit bought this fucker for me to get work
>tfw still a NEET

I'm howling as I type this shit..!

Bikes should be illegal in developed countries.

Yes and no. In general, you are expected to use proper hand signalling and follow all traffic signs as if you are a motorized vehicle. Some places let you do things like move through red lights (bikes can't trigger magnetic loop sensors to change the light) and not come to complete stops at stop signs while going uphill etc but that's a local thing that varies.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

>fatbrit detected
our ancestors could run marathons daily. they would be ashamed of your dependence on a motorized vehicle to transport you.

This.

They keep getting killed in London because they're retards that think they own both the roads and the shared sections of the pavement.

>not reading the post
In Portland, a huge urban cycling city, I've known people to actually get traffic tickets while doing dumb shit on bikes but no, you can't have a bike impounded or anything like that. Licenses are for motorized vehicles.

>Expected to follow the rules
So cops mostly don't care if one does not, and I guess if there are accidents, it's always the bad
car drivers fault.

Time to ban those biking green moral fags

>can't have a bike impounded or anything like that
>lex imperfecta

Like here, why I try everything on foot as in car to make there lives hell.

>Most bikefags have no idea about any traffic rules.
Fuck off.
bicycling.com/rides/traffic-laws/what-happens-when-bicyclists-obey-law

Cars are literally the transportational jew.

that shit's actually pretty nice

The most common bike-car accidents are right hooks. Where a car passing a cyclist on the left turns right across the cyclists path and causes a collision. Car drivers get pissed when they get ticketed for this, I don't know why because if you have two cars side by side and the one on the left turns right across the path of the other and causes a collision, everyone would call the driver who turned across a lane an idiot

Go figure

Cars dont own the road. Big cities should ban cars all together and everyone should use public transportation, bikes or whatever you want. Cars only for outside of big cities.

I will never ride a bike again in the city.
too many close calls of death

what an unbiased sounding source