Best desktop PC to buy that can support both gaming and an online job...

Best desktop PC to buy that can support both gaming and an online job, I have an online job as I said and need a new desktop PC.

I'm not too tech savy so yea any help is appreciated

>inb4 build your own PC, no.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16883102272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and my budget is a little over $1000.

Lol what. If you need a pc to do an online job and know nothing about specs and have a job. Don't you think literally anything you can afford will get you what you want? Fuck.

Why are you being needlessly shitty? This is why nobody has ever loved you.

Op has an online job
did you hear he has an online job
the job is online
I think he has an online job

You come to a board like this and say "I don't wanna build my own PC"

Fucking build your own PC. It's cheaper and you get exactly what you need. It's easy to build provided you're not a letterless cretin.

What the fuck is your "online job" anyway? Filling out surveys to get amazon gift cards?

For fuck's sake.

>online job
>online job>online job
>online job>online job>online job
>online job>online job>online job>online job
>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job
>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job
>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job>online job

Get an eMachine RJ45 compatible with seven Ps/2 ports.

build your own PC

lmao

>online job
>not tech savvy
if you're not tech savvy your work machine needs only enough power to run Microsoft office and a web browser, any $500 best buy special from the last 8 years or so will do that.

and don't forget the serial printer ports, either

OP I too want to work for the olines can you get me a job?

you will not find a decent prebuilt pc under $1000
you will have to build your own pc if you want something decent at playing games.
grow a pair faggot op

Retailers have gotten better in recent years at offering decent specs at a decent price. The price for a prebuilt and a custom rig aren't quite the same yet, but its getting better.

I mean I can't say it's really cheaper by much these days bro. I built my PC 4 yrs ago and had a real hard time justifying just doing it myself. The only thing that made me do it myself was that I wanted a certain case and certain CPU but that pc building business is actually pretty cutthroat.

Hey dumb ass.

Build your own PC.

Cutthroat with who, yourself? You just don't wanna take the time to argue with your wishlists and screwdrivers

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16883102272

If you built it you could save a few hundred but hey.

Jesus Christ buddy, I custom built a PC and I can realize that PC building isn't for everyone. Why are you so hostile?

>bestbuy.com
>set budget to 1000
>look at the video card
>pick the model with the highest number

Got an ultrabook with an i5 and 8 gb ram, threw in a $60 SSD for $660. Thing smokes most pcs. Was rebox Asus. Tweaked the settings and it's actually an animal for what it is. It runs d3 and sc2 easy while also multitasking with no losses.

>. It runs d3 and sc2 easy while also multitasking with no losses.
those games are 7 years old.

Then you're doing it wrong. Pre-built gaming PCs still have huge markups for what you get. And if you're not careful you still can get burned by shitty, underpowered PSUs or what not.

Then on the other side of the spectrum you have cheap-o pre-builts that end up being more headache than they are worth after dealing with all the bloatware, and usually skimp on decent RAM and good processors.

Perhaps because it's late and I'm in a shitty mood at the moment. I won't discount that. But overall the OP just comes off like a bit of a moron. And not the kind of lovable Chris Farley style moron that deserves sympathy.

I may be pretty hostile, but in the end I'm still giving him the proper advice. He may just have to put some effort into it.

I mean if I were to build a mini atx with my specs and not caring about looks I could have built it much cheaper I guess but I like uniformity with throws in a couple dollars in here and there. Plus buying proven high quality product so you know your pc will be solid for 10 yes vs 3 yrs. easy choice bud.

I get what you mean. I'll admit that I am predisposed to suggesting that people go with custom-builds, but again, it isn't for everyone. Some people are scared off by the prospect of sticking their hands in their $1000 investment.

Its an ultrabook man. Only onboard graphics. It's actually rather powerful for what it is. It'll run intensive MATLAB code in decent time.

I'll pretend to know why you replied to me with that irrelevant garbage.

I like my looks bro. That's all there is to it. A couple people made tens of dollars from me for providing me with the service of making stuff I like the looks of and match the looks I want. Crazy.

check out dell outlet - basically you can pick up returns that were unwanted or needed repair and have been refurbished by dell

they're sold at a discount to new and you can normally find some additional discount voucher codes too

No I just don't know why you're saying that when I was confused at someone saying "cutthroat" it ain't hard at all to do that shit yourself. ... Looks pshhh. You are limited even tho there are many choices. You can't build a motherboard from scratch Kustomz Madez. We all have the same choices to choose from lulz

I'm saying the pc business is tight Sup Forumsro. If you're not concerned with specifics you can buy prebuilt dang near cost for any dildo. The company building is operating on rather small margins.

Build your own pc bro. It's a lot easier than you would think and is incredibly rewarding.

Actually gives your renewed hatred of Retarded Apple faggots.