/drug tunes/

what do you listen to while high?

if you're a poly-drug user, what's your go-to artist for each drug?

just popped a few hydro, feeling good, need something new to listen to on this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FlrggIpBXwk
youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc
tabsout.com/?cat=399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would but sex her if you no what i mean

now that's a nice body

I want a qt tumblr gf to do drugs with

I really like R. Kelly and the B-52s when I'm stoned

man what a goof

Did Sky Ferrari find Jesus and let him fuck her in the butt?

Life's eternal question

Would be nice

What ever I listen to when i'm not high. I dont understand the distinction.

i fapped to this in 2014

Loveless is nice for ecstasy
Something slow and/or ambient for opiates
Fast and aggressive for speed/meth/coke
Spacey for psychedelics
Anything for weed

youtu.be/FlrggIpBXwk

first you have to become un-gay

For some reason Rae shremmurd 2 becomes the greatest thing ever to me while on acid.

Redpill me on drugs that aren't just "feel good"

synth pop like Lorde or Purity Ring for opiates

Mushrooms are pretty emotionally challenging

Lsd. It's beyond feeling good

that's like asking what food that isn't just "feel good", most food feels good. different foods work for different people. people adopt various diets because it improves their life.

generally speaking, if a drug allows you to be more productive, involved, enthusiastic or creative most people would claim that's a net positive.

toxicity is also a good measure. addiction another one possibly. highly individual and YMMV is demonstrated to the extreme.

something non-toxic. that can be integrated into daily life, not as a crutch but a tool. another method of improvement through self-mastery/self-programming ...

dude weed lmao: the post

Is that supposed to be a good-looking version of Grimes?

I hear most people do psychedelics once then never again.
Not sure how I'm supposed to take that.

I've never heard that. But I could believe it cause they take a certain kind of person. If you're the kind to be real social and normal people stuff then they probably aren't for yoy

You either get scared off or get what you want out of them and don't want to get back on the ride

kek. thats why you only fuck with rich girls.

fucking hell

this is her

When you get the message, put down the phone

What does any of that mean...

It's been a few years since I last took lsd because I don't feel in a good enough place to, so maybe I can understand that might be the case for some people.

Personally I'm looking forward to dropping again once I have a few things sorted out.

do you disagree with certain points made? or are you just shitposting?

People place a lot of importance when they do psychedelics for some reason. Going in with the mindset that it's just a fun drug makes it easier.

normi

>People place a lot of importance when they do psychedelics for some reason

>temporarily being schizophrenic is totally a non-serious thing dude1!!!!!111

I mean, sure it's a cool experience and all that. But people who pretend that they've figured out all the worlds problems and think they'll be able to solve everything afterwards are silly. Every idea someone comes too
under psychedelics is usually pretty basic.
Normies are the ones who place importance on doing Acid at Coachella.

There are people who are schizophrenic all the time

>Every idea someone comes too under psychedelics is usually pretty basic.

that may be true in a relative sense. acid doesn't spontaneously create a genius. but to the person taking it, the shift in perspective may come as quite a revelation.

I mean, imagine an overweight person taking acid and truly "believing" or "seeing" the ease or path of becoming healthy again. to healthy people, this has always been obvious...but to someone who is unhealthy, the realization or new way of seeing the problem may change their life.

we are all locked in prisons of our own perception......beliefs/prior held opinions/conceptions of how things work...to "shake it up" is to see a new world or new approach to living

>the one with all the shit in her face?

Man, what a waste of a face.

Anything fast paced and relentless.
>Jungle.
>Drum and bass.
>Metal.
>Hardcore.

Weed: hip-hop usually. Lil yachty just because hes so goofy to listen to stoned. listening to Aesop Rock is borderline transcendial. SucideBoys if I have people over bc I wanna pretend like im entertaining.
if im alone tho I listen to a lot of Sleep and Electric Wizard
LSD: whatever complements my thoughts. Last trip, i listened to Adolescents and stared at my ceiling so
Shrooms: folk stuff. Grateful Dead especially. Considering im always in nature when I do shrooms it feels appropriate

Well, all drugs are done to make you feel good. Either physically, mentally, or spiritually.
However, some drugs definitely make you feel more introspective, and challenging your thoughts or just seeing the sheer wonder of the world around you is enlightening.
Fuck people who take hallucinogens to "feel good".
Take Lucy or shrooms at a festival, or some big social event, and people watch. Shit will be pretty incredible.

love to listen tho these when I'm high and playing games
youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc

>meme thots

>Fuck people who take hallucinogens to "feel good".
Why tho? Treat the drugs with respect yeah but nothing's wrong with a simple goal like having a good time.

>cute alt normie girl
>hideous drawn-on eyebrows

Every time

Whatever song it is, it must be played over and over again, at least for me.

Junkhead by Alice in Chains is good for whatever type of drug you're on.

Because it's either too frightening and crumbles your perception of the world or it's so good you don't want to be disappointed the next time you do it or you just feel like you've gotten enough out of it.

There's a lot of people who still do it after the first time. Microdosing is also a very interesting way to stimulate your brain.

Pro-tip: Listen to classical music, jazz or ambient music on psychedelics. Don't listen to "psychedelic" music, it's fake and insincere.

Why does every other bitch in the western hemisphere have the same fucking face? The same fucking puckers and fake eyebrows, gestures and everything.

>her

Shut the fuck up with this meme.

Kylie jenner

Bepis :-DDDD

>doing drugs

Ecstasy: Techno, Jungle, anything catchy with a touch of noise
Weed: Anything
Alcohol: 80's wave pop, hip hop

>not doing drugs

how insufferable do you have to be to save--let alone make--an image like this

I cringe every time it gets posted

Calm down, kiddo. Don't take it so personal.

It's funny because it's true. :^)

Why is that Mars bar white? Mars bars look like this

Is that a limited edition or something?

Are you autistic

spot on

edgyyyyy

Can confirm, listened to The Sound of Joy by Sun Ra and had a really fun and interesting time high I felt like I was in space

You should check these guys out

this guy gets it

Whoaaaa, since when did Grimes start looking bangin?

this is the post of a drug-addled mind: totally incapable of meaningful conversation

quit being a sqaure man lighten up have a cheeky toke

no

lol fair enough broski have a good day

The only interesting post itt
I think it's this one user

alright but don't forget that alcohol was also illegal in the prohibition days, and when it was outlawed there was a spike in alcohol based crime (speakeasies, theft, murder, etc.). when alcohol was made legal again, all those crimes died down. the same thing would likely happen when pot gets legalized. the main difference between alcohol and pot (ignoring the law) is that you can get addicted and poisoned from alcohol, but not from pot. you never hear about marijuana poisoning or overdoses, because the OD threshold is something like 3000lbs per pound of body. these things combined make alcohol much more dangerous than weed, and yet pot is illegal and alcohol is legal. where's the logic in that?

also, to reply to the OP question, I usually just take it easy with some Weezer, Sublime, and Nirvana.

but that's a Weak Analogy...

not whatever you or that bitch is listening to nigga

are you going to post any meaningful banter/counterarguments, or are you just going to shitpost and confirm that people against pot have no argument other than "hurr stoners are stoopid!!!1! drugs is illegal so they bad!! muh gubment know what's best!!!"

don't feed the troll

stoners are too easy

is this spadina and queen?

so, that's it then? I was right. you have no argument.

I know what I did.

tabsout.com/?cat=399

Never fails to entertain

I just get drunk every night and listen to dungeon synth till i fall asleep

sounds p comfy desu

Comparing any of those minus alcohol to major psychoactuve drugs is plain ignorant

hehehe

>I want a qt tumblr gf to do drugs with

U don't want it bro....You don't want it

cringe

saving this quality bait

Makeup.

Why? It sounds like the dream

unless they're just super crazy

still p hot tho

Third Eye Blind - Slow Motion

>tobacco
>fucked up medication
>junk food
>soda

These are literally the worst things to consume and most addictive bar heroin and shit like that.

>when you become more of a meme than the person youre memeing

fucking retard