Is Game of Thrones the closest to a perfect television show ever created?

Is Game of Thrones the closest to a perfect television show ever created?

I think so.

Yes.

Game of Thrones
The Simpsons
The Sopranos
The Wire
Old South Park
Big Bang Theory

You lads wanna add any

evangelion

Lost

Mr. Robot

>got
>bbt
>wire

Nice memelist

Little house on the Prairie
Love boat

ditch lost
add eva

I added BBT as a joke, but I see who the poorfag with no HBO is

a cartoon about robots made to sell toys does not count as television. Please go back to Sup Forums and never ever come back

>I added bbt as a joke

Buffy

sopranos is literally italian-american eva
the similarities between tony and shinji is astounding
I half expected the ending to involve the psychiatrist office to crack open and everyone tony knows clapping him congratulations

>I unironically think anyone who browses Sup Forums would think BBT is a "perfect TV show"

Reddit pls go

The list goes
>got
>babylon 5
>x files
>twin peaks

remove lost add oz

>sopranos is literally italian-american eva

that might be the dumbest shit I've ever seen here
Bravo

with this place being a second home for you redditors, yes I believe that. Now fuck off

No. It's a completely average show in every sense of the word, it's just pandering to the vain hipster era of where if you vainly announce it's different in a surface level way, people will believe you (wow, boobs on TV, wow gore, wow medieval stuff this is so unique for tv woah, characters die so SUDDEN its just so crazy!)

Its writing is pretty bad, most characters are on dimensional and the ones that aren't are just unlikeably forced in their personality "quirks" and the show is so insecure it constantly has to force how "epic" it is. The source material is shit, worse than YA trite, so at least the show makers managed to make it somewhat enjoyable through the pretty scenery at times.

>game of thrones
>perfect

It has several subplots that are complete garbage, also it relies too heavily on monologues

>themes of jungian and freudian psychology
>depressed and emotionally volatile protoganist
>protoganist is attracted to emotionally unstable girls
it's all there senpai

Its good but not quite at the level of The Walking Dead

>No-one mentioned Rome

Unbelievable

deadwood mate

>People still think LOST is good even with years of time for that shitty ending to sink in

>not quite at the level of The Walking Dead

literal faggots
got is mediocre trash

only sensible person

If this was after Season 2 or 3 of GoT, I probably would have agreed... but man that season 5 was so lame and went downhill. The 6th one was good, but it never again reached the heights it once had. And this from someone who had read all the books before watching any episode of the show at all. It was this good despite knowing 9 out of 10 times where everything was going.

Perfect Shows as in a show that never had a weak season, I would nominate The Wire. It's the mainstream answer for a reason.

If Perfect Seasons where a show was perfect in, than Simpsons single digit seasons, X-Files 2nd to 4th, Futurama till they brought it back...

PS: Pic very much related... I loved that show so much

The first season was good. It's been downhill since. All seasons after are a bunch of filler and buildup to a couple exciting battles or plot twists at the end of the season. Seriously, every season is the same.

The writing is also garbage now, with multiple plotlines that don't even attempt to make any fucking sense (Dorne, the Sparrows), no subtlety whatsoever, god awful pandering and tropes everywhere. The only consistently good things now are the music and the production quality. These fool bandwagoning idiots into thinking they're still watching quality television. They're blinded to shit storytelling by the big budget and production value.

This so much

the dialogue now has to be some of the cringiest shit ever

I don't agree with you, almost everything you say is tru, but this:
There are characters, that even having a quirk forced upong them, if it's done scarcely, it makes the character all that awesome.

Davos quirk is that he is a "great dad that can talk to childrens" and that only made him cooler, because it was done very few times

When does The Wire get good? I've finished three episodes and it seems very average to me so far.

Stopped watching in season 4. Got bored as fuck.

Why has no one mentioned Breaking Bad yet?

Black Mirror

The Sopranos
The Wire
Twin Peaks
Deadwood
The Leftovers

GoT isn't even top 10.

HOLD THE LINE, LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME

Breaking Bad

Yes, it is.

And it's an even better show if you only watch each episode once and avoid discussing the show with bookfags. Otherwise your brain will start to kick in and you'll not enjoy it as much.