Is there any mainstream rap / hiphop that isn't about killing niggers and fucking whores?

Is there any mainstream rap / hiphop that isn't about killing niggers and fucking whores?

Stuff like MC Hammer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BpqOWO6ctsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you think the Glumphish song was about you dense mohterfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ

thank me later

fuck

>making fun of mentally challenged kids

wow OG Sup Forums joke I wonder if this poster is above or below 18 years of age

mainstream, barely. but closest thing is DAMN, TPAB, ABBA, 1999, Chance's discography

Macklemore

The same people who say this shit are always into Guns 'n' Roses and whatnot.

s...sorry....

Alien food is my favorite track on that album

chancetherapper

most people that likes music enjoy at least a couple of guns and roses songs

Are you not seeing the hypocrisy in that?

No.

Cmon dude the gap between a G&R love song and the kind of "music" that the negroes play is gigantic.

>how can you listen to rap it's all drugs and hoes?
That's the common criticism. That same criticism applies equally well to GnR. What's the difference? I have some idea that it might not actually be about the music. Your post is sort of confirming this.

Because one is subtlety implied, its like stating its hypocritical to like Bob Dylan songs because some of them involve women and sex and not enjoy rap for the same reason.

One has a delivery that has to be interpreted, the other just spouts it, like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpqOWO6ctsg

I FUCKED YOU IN HALF
I FUCKED YOU IN HALF
I FUCKED YOU IN HALF
Deathgrips is mainstream-ish and is mostly about drugs and violence to one's fellow man, less gang stuff.

How do I stop agreeing with this unironically?

you can't until it stops being true

Death Grips