Unofficial

unofficial

Ready and insert dick
Time with interesting truth can help
Under something earning rum
Psipsyndicate

We are born, we age, we die. There are events that occur before out birth, while we're living, and long after we are dead. Time exists, jackass. We may quantify it to suit our agendas, but it's real nonetheless.

Pointless rhetoric.

It does exist and is real. But what about perception. Feeling time differently

If time doesn't exist, then what is timestamp? and why is it important

Saying time exists because its units of measure is a construct is as retarded as saying length doesn't exist because we invented the ruler

Time is an illusion created by the movement of object in relation to one another.

Check em'!

Time is relative.

Move at speed away from an observer and you'll age at a slower rate.

These.

that would be
t he earth and the rotation of the sun\
>cont

grade 7 level philosophy

You're using a different definition of time than the author of this quote and the author might even agree with your statement but I feel we should all be intelligent enough to understand they are using time defined by the structure we formed around it. It is not time as in the meta passing of matter through it.

TL:DR - I don't like waking up an hour earlier for daylight savings time.

You can live forever.

Simply accellerate until you reach relativistic speeds and time will effectively stop. You will be at the end of the universe.

"time" as we know it is merely the observation of change which has been quantified. although we are able to relatively slow down or increase the rate of which some things in our universe change (which can make them seem as if they're passing through time more quickly, or slowly)

yet it is not a person, thing, nor a place. it does not exist in our universe, as the universe is entirely comprised of differing forms of energy of which time is not.. it fits no known states of matter. although it is an incredibly helpful tool in measuring and manipulating forms of matter, or predicting them rather.

there's a reason why we're stuck in this perpetual state of here and now in the present.

tl;dr you're a dumbass.

what is time

again

how do i do that when i repoly to myself?

Time is a consequence of space.

you obviously dont understand special relativity.

>Apples do not exist because it is a social construct what is there is not actually an apple.

Time is a construct to quantifiably measure the observed velocity between moving objects in the sky, also known as planets. Its as every bit real as an apple you dumbwit.

Everything we do and think operates within the quantized measurement of time. If time doesn't exist, nothing does because we need time to observe and make sense of our reality.

>we are times slave

Kek no I'm not, this guy should of tried being NEET boi

From your own perspective time will pass at what you perceive to be a normal rate, but billions of years will pass as you travel at relativistic speeds.

>time doesn't exist
>goes on to explain what time is
This guy is dumb as fuck

this is correct but doesnt reflect what you initially said (if you are that user).

Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time

Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose
Only time
And who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time

Who knows? Only time

Both anons are correct.

What is this faggotry?
>fb image
Oh, that explains it

Light speed is the end of the universe. There is nothing beyond.

But gravitational waves, they confirmed spacetime

If light speed is quantifiable how is it the end of the universe? Its just speed... please explain.

Water doesn't exist.

"Water" as we know it, is just a liquid. We know this because the liquid is water, we can only operate the malfunction to the relatively space time continuation of the control from the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanisms it takes for the quantum deficiency programming organization.

The first user said you can live forever if you travel at relativistic speeds. If you believe that, youre an idiot.

So there's no faster speed? This makes no sense.
Please share whatever you're smoking with the rest of the class, Jayden.

No.

Nice b8,
M8

Hes an idiot pseudo philosopher who probably watched a video on some spirit science youtube channel once

>The first user said you can live forever if you travel at relativistic speeds. If you believe that, youre an idiot.

At light speed time stops, effectively.

You will hang for eternity on the edge.

Of course, in your own frame of reference time will be passing normally.

You can't exceed the speed of light.

Do you not see how what you typed is logically inconsistent?

Incorrect, the time only stops when a mechanism in our brain called the nuclear aparus continues to revolt at such a velocity that the frontal lobe starts the time speed continua, which in quantum mechanics means a file of the control from the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe. So yeah.

Is this true? Can you sauce?

Argues that a measurement of time is time , poor argument.

That would be like saying that the ocean doesn't exist because we can measure parts of the ocean with a jug and multiply it to come up with abstract notion that an ocean is only its measurement.

You fail that understanding that the passage of time is real , even if there was no way to measure it or for that matter observe it.

"Forever" ends with the end of space/time itself, it's when the universe ends.

At light speed you will exist until space/time itself ceases to exist.

Welcome to physics.

No.

To an observer, someone travelling at light speed is frozen in time.

Sure, just log on to,
www.beefyniggassukincokz.com
And just follow the prompts!

Where are you getting this bullshit from. You obviously dont study it.

Same could be said about space.

If you attempt to reach the speed of light you'll run out of space/time.

No , time and space exist , even if they are not measured or observed.

Why is Sup Forums full of ignorant & willfully ignorant people ?

nothing else we have created exists either, does it?

time = gender

IT'S TIME TO STOP!

No, you will follow a hyperbolic path through space-time that is asymptotic to the world line of a photon released at the same time point some distance from your starting point.

H3h3 is my biggest inspiration

Why does the guy in the pic have no head?

What happened to his head? Did it fall off?

How did it go from his neck to the ground without agreeing to the required agreed upon concept, on account of being deceased?

The question is not "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" The question is, "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, can it even fall?"

don't we base time from light? what is time

Oh shyyyet mein neigger

Yo Eagle?

Sorry pal, wrong again! But its okay I'll explain :) the frontal cortex lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because your brain can't tell the difference between the malfunction of the multiple control from the single vault of the quantum deficiency. So, the Prague among the vortex doesn't understand the programming of time, or even the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe, it starts to diffuse the control the vortex has over the multiple mechanisms in the lower dialysis.

The speed of light is quantifiable, though. Therefore, there are faster speeds.
> 1.07 billion km/hour

time is the name we give to the 4th dimention that we can sense. It's a vector like depth, height and width. It's passing is our moving along on it. It's the only dimention we can sense that in which we can't change our movement on.

Heis looking at his shoes. It's supposed to seem like a dramatic pose to the kind of uncultured white gamer losers with no fucking sense that think going around playing dress-up mixing formal and casual shit is "badass", or would actually use the word "badass" to describe something other than diarrhea.

You are not a massless particle.

I am interested in how you would get something to move faster than the speed of light without warping space with the use of tremendous gravity.

Please tell me youre joking. All distance and time is defined relative to the speed of light. Thats the point of special relativity.

No! Fuck you.
- The universe.

By writing the number.
In this game, user is playing a philosophical hand. You are playing an aspie hand.

A person traveling at light speed would perceive the World no differently to how you're pereiving the World right now.

>Time doesn't exist

Great, ill give my boss this quote next time im an hour late to work because of traffic. Wish me luck anons!

What does that have to do with anything?

Exactly, but dude your on Sup Forums half of these degenerates won't even understand the programming of time is just being relative that new quantum deficiency in the gravity isn't EVEN equivalent to the multiple mechanism in the brains vector cells! haha

I am Aspergic.

Special Relativity has it arse backwards.

Most physicists have no idea what the speed of light in a vacuum actually is.

You obviously do not understand physics , what do you believe is the coldest temperature ?

*PS , there is no negative million degrees celcius or fahrenheit.

At least the multiple mechanisms in the lower dialysis of the multiple control from the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions because our brains just cannot grasp the fact of the multiple mechanism in the front lobe will not respond to the outermost upper contributions.

What aree you trying to say?

An object with mass is, of course, bound by Newtonian physics. It will travel through space/time. No one is disputing that.

Ah i see. Well baited sir. You had me riled up and everything.

That the light in the vacuum is only relative to that of the frontal lobe in the brain.
Am I speaking Japanese? LOL

The speed of light in a vacuum, luxons, the propagation of gravity, etc, all have the same quantifiable quality.

Newtonian physics explains what it is: it's a brick wall all massless particles and field effects experience. Accelleration is instantaneous, but BAM... brick wall .c

Guy youre really wrong. Its like somebody roughly explained the idea to you drunk in a pub. Look up hyperbolic paths through space time you might find it interesting.

And newtonian physics is an approximation special rel. At velocities v

Incorrect, the mechanism in the frontal lobe will not respond to the multiple control from the single vault of the quantum deficiency programming organizational system.

My point is that we're using measurements limited to our tiny existence, with our very limited knowledge. It stands to reason that something could travel faster than what we are able to quantify.

There are faster speeds in the same vein that there are bigger numbers, but the the speed of light is a universal constant. The closer you get to the speed of light, the more energy is required to advance further towards it. It's asymptotic. Similarly, the closer you get to it, the slower the passage of time is for you. Specifically, you would experience time as slower and slower. At the exact speed of light (which is impossible to reach), time is frozen.

True, same goes for energy. Motion is all there is

Whatever measurement system is used is irrelevant. If it's measured by how many people on Earth fart by the time it rotates once, the speed is still the same.

The point being that the speed of light is the maximum speed of anything in existence.

Incorrect, the hyperbolic trajectory was depicted in the bottom-right quadrant of this diagram, where the gravitational potential well in the central mass shows potential energy, and the kinetic energy of the hyperbolic trajectory is shown in red. The height of the kinetic energy decreases outside as the speed decreases and distance increases according to Kepler's laws. The part of the kinetic energy that remains above zero total energy is that associated with the hyperbolic excess velocity. The multiple mechanism in the frontal lobe in the brain can't tell the difference between the astrodynamics or celestial mechanics, a hyperbolic trajectory is the trajectory of any object around a central body with more than enough speed to escape the central object's gravitational pull. The name derives from the fact that according to Newtonian theory such an orbit has the shape of a hyperbola. In more technical terms this can be expressed by the condition that the orbital eccentricity is greater than one.

Under standard assumptions a body traveling along this trajectory will coast to infinity, arriving there with hyperbolic excess velocity relative to the central body. Similarly to parabolic trajectory all hyperbolic trajectories are also escape trajectories. The specific energy of a hyperbolic trajectory orbit is positive.

Planetary flybys, used for gravitational slingshots, can be described within the planet's sphere of influence using hyperbolic trajectories.

Massless particles follow Newton's 2nd law.

They are massless, so there is no accellaration. They instantaneously arrive at .c

But, why .c?

I know the answer.

Brains do not work on the Quantum level. Brains are biological, they're on a macro level.

No, the part of the kinetic energy that remains above zero total energy is that associated with the hyperbolic excess velocity. The multiple mechanism in the frontal lobe in the brain can't tell the difference between the astrodynamics or celestial mechanics, a hyperbolic trajectory is the trajectory of any object around a central body with more than enough speed to escape the central object's gravitational pull. The name derives from the fact that according to Newtonian theory such an orbit has the shape of a hyperbola. In more technical terms this can be expressed by the condition that the orbital eccentricity is greater than one, faggot.

Incorrect, the standard macro assumptions a body traveling along this trajectory will coast to infinity, arriving there with hyperbolic excess velocity relative to the central body. Similarly to parabolic trajectory all hyperbolic trajectories are also escape trajectories. The specific energy of a hyperbolic trajectory orbit is positive.

Normally nothing on a macro scale has quantifiable quantum effects - but since all things are composed of fundamental particles they are all inherently affected by quantum effects.

This is a stupid statement.

LOL what? The height of the kinetic energy decreases outside as the speed decreases and distance increases according to Kepler's laws. The part of the kinetic energy that remains above zero total energy is that associated with the hyperbolic excess velocity. The multiple mechanism in the frontal lobe in the brain can't tell the difference between the astrodynamics or celestial mechanics, a hyperbolic trajectory is the trajectory of any object around a central body with more than enough speed to escape the central object's gravitational pull, retard.

Cells remain unaffected by quantum events.

Dud you are tripping me the fuck out

>Normally nothing on a macro scale has quantifiable quantum effects -

This statement is inconsistent with this statement:

>This is a stupid statement.

> but since all things are composed of fundamental particles they are all inherentl

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy.

You must be b8ng me. But ill explain anyway, an elliptical orbit, a hyperbolic trajectory for a given system can be defined (ignoring orientation) by its semi major axis and the eccentricity. However, with a hyperbolic orbit other parameters may more useful in understanding a body's motion. The following lobes parameters i described are the path of body following a hyperbolic trajectory around another under standard assumptions and the formula connecting them.

Thats not living forever, that relative aging. I may live lonher than a star but it won't be forever, more so since It's theorized that entropy is accelerated based on velocity.

If i move beyond the speed of light i damn near might just evaporate from existence.

can i be deep too guys?