I need one maybe you do too /b

I need one maybe you do too /b.

Love them

feet

This was supposed to be a depression thread but i fucked up cause ive never made one before and now i look dumb. But enjoy my feet photo.

i dont like feet that much lol

No worries about looking dumb, I'm sorry you're depressed though. Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

You got a PS4?

I feel pretty depressed right about now.

Fake.

Yes, i play overwatch

Welcome :) Just know someone out here wishes you well

feel better, OP

Lemme see feet

I don't. Only through pain can we feel true happiness in the end.
Kidding, I I actually had my first real thoughts of suicide recently. Not the kind where you think what if I did, the kind where what if doesn't matter anymore. Jail man... It fucks you up no matter how long your stay, and when you're only love betrays you during, shit gets real

Hey, I'm sorry to hear. I can empathize. Love can be sadistic

show me your barefeet,sexy.

Suicide's crossed my mind recently but more in a fantasy way. I would never really do it because i know my problems are fixable. Stuck at a waitressing job, not sure if i want to stay with my bf but 7we live together, no real friends, introverted etc. I think depression is just something im stuck with.

Take off those socks

>playstation controller
>consolefag
Why?

I hardly have real friends too. I try to be social though, even though I feel more of a third wheel a lot. I also have a PS4 and Overwatch. If you'd like, my PSID is "Darksilvermoon", you can add me. I'd be glad to talk to you if you're ever suicidal or anything, just please don't, so not worth it

you need one of what?

You got raped didn't you?

I didn't mean to post the second post number
My dad's got a noose tied up and ready to go in my garage. I live with him and work for him for rent. The noose is a racist statement, but he's not really racist... He hates how most niggers treat us in our small business, but he knows it's not all blacks. Sometimes he hangs it in a tree in our yard because he thinks it's funny, but really, the point is it's here and ready to go. I was released from prison on Easter Sunday. I went to my mom's fist thing, and pretended to be excited to be out, smoking tobacco again. My brothers took me out so I could get drunk and I felt amazing, really close family, especially with my brothers. Hadn't heard music in months or drank a beer, just imagine that.. I was so happy for a while. Found out my x that said she wanted to get back together didn't a month prior, but I'm a nice guy, I let her know that I'm free and feeling good, we're texting. On my way home, we stop for a 12 pack... She's at the bar and taps me as I walk in, complete breakdown. Don't know how handle the situation at all. Just silent staring for about 30 seconds. Everything about being free becomes real, I have no license, no job, huge fines, and nothing I can do about it. Come home because I don't feel like celebrating my lack of achievement anymore, and see a noose... I stared at it for a few seconds, wondering how to throw it in a tree or something.. X called me because she wants to spend the night. I'm alive because of that, but I hate her so much...still looking at that noose knowing I won't do it now but that I would have. Pic related. It wasn't tied up like that Easter. It was ready to go, but that's the rope and knot that owns my life
Okay, fuck pic related because Sup Forums wants small as fuck data allowed.

I did not get raped. County prison. I did tell a nigger that tried to extort me that I was racist and fist bumped him while saying "white power". I actually hung out with the niggers while incarcerated though because they played chess and poker and I like those things. They're terrible at them aha

Too long to read. Tits or gtfo.

When the fuck did I even allude to the idea that I'm a grill? I'm not.

Well you you're attention whoring in an attention whore thread...

Attention whore thread. I won't deny that I'm looking for advice even of stupid. But I did my best to contribute already to the theme of the thread. It's a depressed thread. I'm depressed, so I shared. Just don't reply if you don't think I've contributed you fucking newfag twat

>femanon posts
>posts her legs to show that she's an obvious femanon
>no tits
>attention whore thread

OP pls post moar feet.

Lol @ people posting pretending to be OP. Thank you to everyone who actually posted/contributed to my thread. I feel better and hope you all do too. Goodnight b

>only made 3 posts