DUDE RELIGION SUCKS LMAO

DUDE RELIGION SUCKS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible5.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair it's only Kerry King that carries the edgy 13 year old attitude. Arayer is constantly quoted as believing in God and being spiritual. I honestly don't know if they have anything in common outside of Slayer.

He's not wrong though? Religion has done more to hurt mankind than help it. Let me remind you of a little thing called the Dark Ages.

kerry king is such a fag and a hill shill

What's the Dark Ages?

Give me a quick rundown of this "Dark Ages"

>hill shill
holy shit really?

...pls, do go on user

this might be bait unless he has autism or is scandinavian

Religion has been the tool to pass down morals and ethics down generations for thousands of years. You only think it's done more harm because you are uneducated on the matter.

Dude actually went to seminary and shit. He's the real deal.

my guitar has more pointy bits than your guitar

Whilst it's pretty retarded taking such old scripts literally and too much to heart it was extremely important instilling values and stories we still have today and are very relevant. Not to mention the arts. It's easy to spit on it but it's very important for our western culture. Then again a lot of religious people are complete morons and it's been an excuse for wars and wrongdoings for centuries. You win some you lose some.

Morals, right?
nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible5.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

>and it's been an excuse for wars and wrongdoings for centuries. You win some you lose some.
Wouldn't it just make sense to minimize loses? You know human lives because of said religions?

[0-0-0-0-0s in Eb standard]

And here's another wonderful story:
>2 Kings 2:23-24, “Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.”
And yet, in the 21st century, you find apoligists for genocide against children because of the high crime of making bald jokes. This of course has no bearing on the existence of gods, I'm just pointing out contradictions now.

This

Christians throwing a hissy fit over a band that is no longer relevant and is ran by Christians. Nice.

DUDE RELIGION SUCKS LMAO

Describes any organized religion perfectly, don't you find?

>Someone said something therefor it's right
>Not even an argument against religion, literally just him saying he doesn't like it
>But it's a close up picture of him from a quote website so it's law
This meme needs to stop

Regardless of how you feel about the whole "God" thing, Kerry King is a fag.

fuck off Sup Forums

>tfw atheists are constantly using quotes from Enlightenment-era philosophers despite most of them being either Christian or Deist
Not that this is necessarily an instance of it, but still.

FALSE FLAGGING FALSE FLAGGING FALSE FLAGGING FALSE FLAGGING FALSE FLAGGING

Excuse if I'm wrong, but the original Hebrew had it closer to 'young men' rather than 'young lad', which puts the situation in a completely different light. And "bald head" was some really serious shit back then iirc.

Not to mention that insulting a prophet of the Lord is kinda sorta insulting God.

The fuck you talking about Boi? Neither of those posts are strawmen.

I can only hope this is ironic. Yeah, calling someone a bald head and sending bears to kill children or younger adults. Which is worse?

ad hominem strawman argumentum ad lapidem circulus in demonstrando post hoc ergo propter hoc ecological fallacy argumentum verbosium here's another picture of a guy from a different era with more social authority than me expressing an opinion on something I kind of passively agree with please don't demand my input I don't want to think.