/nba/ general - MISTAKES WERE MADE edition

Putting a team in the 43rd largest media market was a fantastic idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/18245490/is-chris-paul-nba-best-point-guard-again-nba
theringer.com/andrew-wiggins-timberwolves-advanced-stats-debate-1588a6909ce8#.hjlahc1ji
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlwd85lSZG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have alot of fans though and their arena is loud af.

Dude, there is literally NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN OKLAHOMA

what happened to all your fantasy leagues? lmao...It would be a shame if someone signed up a bunch of accounts and never used them

I still can't wrap my head around Durant choosing the beautiful Bay Area over OKC and all its tumble weeds/meth labs

What does that have to do with anything

makes you think

>beautiful bay area

kek

is this the part of the night we dance?

hey Sup Forums
question for the masses
how long until nba takes over as the #1 sport in america?

2 days

I'm new to Sup Forums but am glad to see so many dubs fans here!

Based Barry calling out Disney and their star wars jewing

Guys I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Lebron James. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general female population don't cut it for me anymore.

Lebron really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

>Blazers beating Thunder so bad the announcers are currently discussing how the new star wars movie was the same plot as the first one

>game is so boring the announcers have taken to ripping the new star wars movie to shreds

wait til they arent handed top two 5 players on a silver platter

its easy to be a fan til you sit through a decade of rebuilding

The mouse will have their nuts for their blasphemy

lmao what kind of faggot wants to pay money and time to watch teams lose? no shit nigger, if my team sucks dick i'll just go do productive shit in life.

right now you are gargling our marbles

You must be a new nba fan, I went to a ton of warriors games as a child and those teams had no shot at winning anything and yet was always sold out and loud as fuck.

Now if the warriors continue to have success and the plan to move to that new waterfront arena in SF ever does go through then I might worry since that means they are pricing out the real warriors fans and catering to a bunch of rich tech hipster fucks in SF.

nobody, which is why it will be hilarious when OKC arena is empty after westbrick leaves in 2 years

What is this discord meme? Literally no one goes on it and the one with the locked channel has been abandoned.

discordshipped

Not one of you argued about the Lakers.

YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH IS INCONTROVERTIBLE

That's because Oakland has a largely nigger population until they got priced out and will probably be deported to Georgia (again).

You wanna know why some basketball teams just have a strong presence even in bad times? Look at the minority demographics.

>Be Golden State
>Have the golden gate bridge as their logo
>Move to SF where that bridge is actually located
>catering to a bunch of rich tech hipsters
IMIG

>What does that have to do with anything

Its the same reason why the Chargers and the Magic have trouble selling tickets.

Too much to do in town

Stay jelly, fag

EXACTLY

I live in San Diego, your cold shithole is a pale imitation of the real California.

The arena for Golden State is literally located on the border between Oakland and SF in the south bay area.

The bridge is actually the bay bridge which connects Oakland and SF.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you racist.

Oh, I had no idea lmfao. Ok. Carry on.

>Arena in Oakland
>South Bay

Do any of you actually live in the Bay?
Ignorant posts abound in this thread.

i live in the bay area, most people here are mentally challenged so don't expect them to know anything besides the relative direction of the closest starbucks (maybe)

>no schedule or news

meet me in richmond in 30 minutes faggot

>border between Oakland and SF in the south bay area.
How about you don't talk about things you know wassup nothing about?

Too far, bring your poor ass to SF and we'll talk.

>border
build wall

>Have the golden gate bridge as their logo
Are people really this stupid or is this one of these pretending to be retarded troll attempts?

>richmond

lmao poor faggot

the bay area is literally the south bay and mostly san jose for the silicon valley. the rest of it is a degenerate liberal niggerhole that has produced nothing of value.

>tfw Warriors fan living in Sac
life is horrible here

>I live in San Diego.
I'm so sorry.

>Sandy Eggo natives think their opinions matter

I've lived in the bay all my life and let me tell you outsides of based sf there's a lot of shithole areas, my cowrker was actually attacked last week in concord for being out with his husband, the bay ins't as progresso as people think it is which is sad....

you are such a piece of shit i hope you fucking kill yourself

>richmond
Ma nigga

Also since no one is talking abotu baskeetball

>espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/18245490/is-chris-paul-nba-best-point-guard-again-nba
>last two games
>somehting like 30 plus assits and only two turnovers

paul deserves the mvp but again the anti clipper bias will fuck him over just like DJ has been fuckesd over for DPOTY repeadidlty

Headed to the top. Jump on the bandwagon now

>2 games

There's a reason your town is next to miles of beach and still costs half as much to live there as here

>faggot
>gets attacked

damn bay area is more based than i thought

I was told you died

>theringer.com/andrew-wiggins-timberwolves-advanced-stats-debate-1588a6909ce8#.hjlahc1ji

best hope you can trade wiggnes before thre rest of the league realizes he's shit...

Couldn't they have at least photoshopped his baldness? It looks terrible.

>There's a reason your town is next to miles of beach and still costs half as much to live there as here

lets be honest 100% of that is due to housing speculation from chinese citizens who buy all the property and jew up the prices for their comrades.

well he wasn't physically attacked they just had rude service at a restaurant due to their being a gay couple...

that was but an example bruh paul's been playing outta his mind this season if you catually watched any clippesr games you'd realzie that

i go to sleep everynight hoping i don't wake up but am dissapointed every morning, one of these days...

>rude service
>attacked
Fuck off

>rude service
>attacked

No wonder you all voted Hilary

how would you like to be treaeted like shit at a resteruat just because of who you are???

one day it's okay to give gays sub par service the next it's going to be okay to murder them, that's what's called a slippery slope read a book somtimes

>people responding to blatant tripfag shitposting and blogging

You are the reason this general is shit

Concord is a shit place to elect for dinner. Everyone there is lazy af for some reason.

can we all now admit Lebron was scared and intimidated by the wiggoat?

I'm the only one here out of 62 posts who's been trying to talk ball but everyone instead doesn't want too...

nog my fault friend sometimes you should look in the mirror before you psot

no that trade made sense, love is a better player than wiggens and lebron has maybe 4-5 years of elite play left in him, wiggens is not at the point where he can contribute to a champinship team yet, he's just padding stats on a shit team going nowhere...

>You are the reason this general is shit

>kevin love isn't a stat padder
pls think before you open your fat piehole

he used to be when he was the sole option ont he twolves but now can anyone say the same?

He isn't a rebound padder anymore but he still gets lots of garbage time and lowly contested points for the Cavs.

He was really never the same after his back injury forced him to become a different player entirely.

i just did fatass

Nigger his only use right now is making the wide open shots LeBron gets him. You know who else does that but better? Channing fucking Frye. If LeGM would have known Frye existed 3 years ago he would have kept Wiggins or got someone who actually complemented his game

who are the biggest stat padders in the league?

imo he was only a rebound padder for a few years since he later deviolped shooting the three his offensive boards went down you can't deny that love is a big contributor the the cavs team he shut down curry in that final posession in game 7...

yes and you are wrong....

finally, someone with common sense on /nba/

>he shut down curry
Curry was injured you fucking cow

fry might be a better 3 point shooter but that's all he litterally does, love brings rebounding and the ablity to score from all over the court

thunder suck so bad that even the westbrook dick riders have locked themselves in the disco rd

top fucking btfo

excuses doesn't change the fact that love shut down curry....

I'm ready to trade Melo and tank for a good PG this season

Porzingis is ready to lead the Knicks, they just need some fucking youth on this team around him.

ingram is such a fucking bust

>excuses

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlwd85lSZG8

>curry was injured

so was your mom after i fucked her larry

>i rate kevin love

>Actually going to San Francisco
>By choice

no thanks

where do you reside?

I spent $600 on tickets to drive 3 hours to Memphis tomorrow to see the Cavs game. How do you think I feel right now guys?

murrieta

>if the Cavs played in the west they'd be a 5 seed

"I do whatever my coach asks me to do," James said, perturbed by the question. "My coach wants me to rest, I don't buck my coach. That's what he wants and that's what we're going to do. I've been in this league 14 years. I shouldn't have to explain me sitting out a game or not playing games. I've played in every arena, including Seattle, that's no longer here. It's not like it's my first year. I've got 14 years. I've paid my dues -- and more than a lot of guys in this league. But I'll ride with my coach."

Lue said there was different reasoning to rest each player:

Irving, who did not play Tuesday because of rest, revealed he had "tired legs" in Cleveland's win over the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday. Love recently missed part of a shootaround because of back spasms after having his back "lock up" during the Cavs' win against the Knicks in New York last week. James is 31 and coming off six straight NBA Finals appearances. He logged 80 minutes in back-to-back home wins over the Miami Heat and the Hornets over the weekend.

not trying to be rude user, but you probably should have looked ahead and realized a back-to-back vs the same team means that players like lebron being rested is a very real possibility.

Problem?

knew it was a possibility, but its still retarded to do it on the back end at the away game. giant fuck you to fans.

that's what you get for cheaping out.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? People are talking about OKC, not the Warriors. Fucking Warriors fans make everything about them. Entitled annoying cunts.

cheaping out how?

stay jelly

it is a fuck you to the fans, but while the teams and nba try to convince you that the fans are important and that they care about you, in reality they only care about winning, bc winning is their job. And in the cavs case, its doing everything possible to keep their core healthy who have, ignoring past seasons completely, already established themselves as the team to beat in the east after like 25 games.

not flying to cleverland