Ask a straight guy who sucked a cock last night anything?

Ask a straight guy who sucked a cock last night anything?

>straight guy
>sucked a cock
choose one.

nigga you gay

have you ever questioned your sexuality in a serious way?
does the idea of hooking up with guys disgust you?
did you enjoy sucking that dick?

Gay as hell

/thread

Why are you sucking dick bro?

What species did the cock belong to?

Cat

What made you do it? Really curious user???

I like cocks, but men disgust me. So I have no problem saying I'm straight.

I've always known I was straight, I've never questioned it.

Sucking cock's fun. So is swallowing huge loads.

because it's really fun

one of my hot white male friends.

Got a green text?

Did you ride him afterwards?

well now i'm just confused
how can you say men disgust you then call one of your friends hot in the same post?
elaborate how you consider yourself straight

what genus did the cock belong to?
did the creature identify as a male?

Why don't you just admit your gay!?...Genuinely curious

...didn't the barbs hurt?

because deepthroating hog feels good, sucking a cock is fun.

swalling a big load is really satisfying.

Did you lick his ass too?

MEEOOOWCH

I'm straight. Full stop.

never. ever would I lick a dude's ass. guys are disgusting.

I've let hot chicks fart in my face though, and watch them poo in the toilet.

How did it all start? Did you suggest it? Was it your first time? How was the first time? Do you ever feel like continuing by taking the cock in your ass or taking his ass?I want to have a gay experience so bad

How did you meet him? And would you do it again?

O...kay. Say hi to Aslan for me.

You ever get your shit pushed in bro?

Would you suck my cock? And how.
No homo

I still think you're gay but I completely understand only being attracted to the idea of sucking a cock.

You just need to take the next leap and bottom.

I'll suck your cock

I would suck your cock if it was bigger than mine, faggot

How big are you fam

Not op, but I'd consider myself straight even though I jerk off to the idea of sucking cock and getting fucked

6.5 inches fag

do you often find yourself at the bottom of a domminance hierarchy?

7 inches feg

>> Living in 2017
>> Thinking binary concepts like "straight" and "gay" exist.

Sexuality is a spectrum. I'm 95% straight. But while I've only had sex with three girls, I've blown and had sex with probably 20 guys.

Where do babies come from?

Well then I guess I'm gonna have to suck it

why do you think you're straight?

hallmark of not being straight is cock suckin.'

We wish you luck in your future endeavors but you're off the team, Sally.

Would you swallow

who said it was a spectrum and how would it cluster on a scatter graph... around 2 poles, would it.

Signal and noise, you pedantic twat, and you're simply 5% static.

Yes

What did his cum taste like?

Nah brother i got my old lady for that enjoy the other anons

I go to an all-straight school, but nearly all of the guys there have experimented with blowing other dudes. It's like the hot new thing.

Do I need to beg?

Not op but I've sucked 3 feminine penises and I gotta say I hated it. Never gonna hook up with another trap again except till next Friday. Etc. But in truth. It feels like rape when I force myself to have sex with guys/traps. I regret it but women don't find me attractive.

You Cannot swallow semen and claim you are straight.

how you feeling this morning?

But can I smear it on my face like a used up slut?

You can suck mine...

Well how big is it?

I love uncut cock, first it looks like 2inchez then it shoots into my mouth to 7-9 inches.

Not uncut...

Then let me swallow your cum

but you did say no homo though right? otherwise it's pretty homo

I'm just talking dirty don't mind me. I walked into the gas station with cum on my face tonight. God what a turn on. You read about filthy stuff like this but actually doing it is so satisfying.

Tell me how you'd suck it out...

I love having my dick sucked. I don't care about the gender or orientation of the person sucking it. I give less than two shits if you all judge me.

I'll still keep getting my dick sucked. OP is ok in my book.

>straight guy
>sucked a cock
Dude, this is Sup Forums - Random.
Not /den/ - Denial.

Tell me does it take you 20 mins. To cum from a bj? I'm working on my techniques but it still takes a long time? And tonight I found out I can easily fit 8 inches in my mouth.

Was it your first? was it worth it? Are you single?
I want to try it too but i have a girlfriend

>OP is ok in my book.
The little black book that contains just guys' first names and their telephone numbers that you keep in the very back of the desk drawer, right?

Dude suck dick even tho you ain't single. Its liberating. Almost as good as eating pussy.

OK OP just one question;

Why do you still refer to yourself as straight?

Yeah but what about STDs? And i dont want her to find out. I would like to suck my best friend. He is still a virgin but i dont know how to ask him

Don't even ask just get on your knees and suck his cock. And STDs? I make damn sure its a clean lay every time. That's a given. My jaw hurts I sucked a 8 inch dick in freezing weather just now.

Not in the right hands and mouth. I would post an example, but sound isn't allowed on Sup Forums. Essentially though, it's more in the hand technique. Twist your hand as you move it up and down the shaft. Your mouth provides lube, and if you're advanced, your tongue will add extra stimulation. 5 mins for a BJ isn't bad at all. I've also last hours. just depends. And don't worry about deepthroating big cocks unless you really like it. Getting deep throated hurts when I'm rock hard.

>guys
Not just guys. And not in an actual book.

This might seem weird but I want you to pound the hell outta your girls pussy then stick your dick in my mouth

You're*

Haha thanks for the advice, i might try that.Should i get him drunk first?

Saw that too. I was wondering if instead of a mistake it was a declaration. Maybe that poster was saying that he belong to the the other poster and was gay. Like, I'm the gay guy for you. I'm "Your Gay."

If he likes weed get him high and give him a z-jay. My dick is extra sensitive when I smoke trees

Maybe a little, like a beer or two. Don't get him super drunk; a lot of guys can't get it up if they've had too much.

You're just one of those faggots who fantasizes about getting straight guys

Just admit you're a faggot, faggot.

Thank you! I'm a lil embarrassed cuz I only just started and yes deep throating is a must for me. It hurts so good.

Gotta admit I like flaccid dick almost as much as hard dick.

So many user's don't have patience.... Get him drunk and then ask what he thinks about getting sucked. At another time try broaching the question of him getting sucked by guys. At an even later time find out what he (now) thinks about you sucking him. Learn to have game, user. You'll be happier with a cock in your mouth, I'm sure.

Flavored condoms, user. Keep yourself and partners safe. But being rock hard and getting deep throated is a cause for me to pause the action. You can throat me when I don't feel like I'm going to break my dick by shoving a turgid object through an orifice that isn't large enough.

We all gotta die of something. I don't play safe. I ain't caught nothing yet so.

>yet
I'm not going to judge you for not playing safe, but your type is the reason I use condoms for everything. I don't want diseases. I want to sie at an old age with my cock in a mouth, some wine in my belly, and knowing that my fam will keep going.

Surprised OP hasn't follow through with this.